05-06-2012, 03:20 AM #1
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); All the credits goes to the original uploader that's unknowed at the moment sorry.
This is a RE-UPLOAD and I'm just trying to help the guys here that needs this, and some have even requested.

Like the topic says, the save has 99 feathers so you only need to collect one more for the trophy, the file have instructions inside and you are very close to the last feather.

There are some other trophies that can be earned with this save, for example "Victory lies in preparation" by buying last 2 armors and last 2 poaches (you have enough money for that).

Save had be tested in the past by many people back when was uploaded.

Link is You must login or register to view this content., and sorry if someone had reuploaded the save on a short time period (if so please close the topic).

Apparently sometimes gives error, You must login or register to view this content. is a new save.

Here is a topic with the US version that I retrieve myself (Thanks to hess47 to let me retrieve it) - You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Big_Jonny ; 09-07-2012 at 10:19 AM.

The following 22 users say thank you to Big_Jonny for this useful post:

Allicks, Awesome_User, Crixus029, D-one, DonGiuliiano, Drumma516, dyj683049, gigarata, Hellstenen, hess47, Hickey, jhonatan garcia, JusThatGood, Lemons, Mago de Oz, Metamorphisis, muce75, PounDJo0DoGz0r, Richard., simmo_316, smithy2009, xLew--
01-20-2014, 11:31 PM #65
hess47
League Champion
Originally posted by M
I just tried it and i get the same hash fail. Think you could try it for me please? I really don't want to play through the game from the beginning just to get this trophy for my plat.

resign it with xploder or bluteforce. it work for me. its psn version of game i have
01-20-2014, 11:35 PM #66
M A G i C
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by hess47 View Post
resign it with xploder or bluteforce. it work for me. its psn version of game i have

I tried your save, but it didn't work for me. I'm using bruteforce, I can reassign it to my profile, but when i try to verify the save I get a hash key fail?
01-21-2014, 01:40 AM #67
hess47
League Champion
ill mess with it tm. for u
01-21-2014, 07:11 PM #68
Drumma516
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by hess47 View Post
ill mess with it tm. for u

I CANT GET THE SAVE TO WORK. The profile data uploads fine to my ps3 but when i got to resign the save it hash fails and even after fixing that i still get "DATA CORRUPTED" on the ps3 when trying to upload. It's been like this for a while now has anyone fixed it??
01-21-2014, 07:17 PM #69
Drumma516
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by M
I tried your save, but it didn't work for me. I'm using bruteforce, I can reassign it to my profile, but when i try to verify the save I get a hash key fail?

I have the Exact samne problem as M A G I C, i can resign and update to my profile but i just get hash fails and corrupted data
01-22-2014, 01:23 AM #70
Same Problem as drumma every save is the same on all threads. The file is unprotected so you can't decrypt it in bruteforce but with KSG resigner you can remove the copy protection and make it yours but the save file is corrupted not the profile works perfectly.
01-23-2014, 04:20 PM #71
M A G i C
Do a barrel roll!
Has anybody found a fix for the data corruption yet? I've tried 3 different saves and I still get it. Saves from other games work fine, just this game that doesn't work.
01-23-2014, 06:23 PM #72
Well whats i've noticed its the same save thats all through the threads uploaded by one person then just reuploaded for other peoples threads, and only the profile works. So idk why hasn't this been reuploaded to a working one.
01-23-2014, 06:25 PM #73
Drumma516
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Jonny View Post
All the credits goes to the original uploader that's unknowed at the moment sorry.
This is a RE-UPLOAD and I'm just trying to help the guys here that needs this, and some have even requested.

Like the topic says, the save has 99 feathers so you only need to collect one more for the trophy, the file have instructions inside and you are very close to the last feather.

There are some other trophies that can be earned with this save, for example "Victory lies in preparation" by buying last 2 armors and last 2 poaches (you have enough money for that).

Save had be tested in the past by many people back when was uploaded.

Link is You must login or register to view this content., and sorry if someone had reuploaded the save on a short time period (if so please close the topic).

Apparently sometimes gives error, You must login or register to view this content. is a new save.

Here is a topic with the US version that I retrieve myself (Thanks to hess47 to let me retrieve it) - You must login or register to view this content.

Seems to still get Hash fails alot of people are trying to resign this version and the "hess47" version and both versions the profile data works fine but when you go to resign the actual save it fails and corrupts any workaround??

Originally posted by M
Has anybody found a fix for the data corruption yet? I've tried 3 different saves and I still get it. Saves from other games work fine, just this game that doesn't work.

In the other thread hess47 said he was going to resign your save did he ever do it?? Because alot of other people including me cannot get it to work either.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo