05-11-2012, 10:14 AM #1
19willy74
✪☢✪ STRAIGHT 2 THE TOP ✪☢✪
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaa
You must login or register to view this content. aaaaaaaaaaaCATHERINE PLATINUM 100% You must login or register to view this content.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
You must login or register to view this content.
Cheers To You! You must login or register to view this content.
Earn all other Trophies!
OVERVIEW:

• Estimated trophy difficulty: 8.8/10
  • Breakdown: 50 ( 40 You must login or register to view this content. / 6 You must login or register to view this content. / 3 You must login or register to view this content. / 1 You must login or register to view this content. )

Approximate amount of time to You must login or register to view this content.: 45-60+ Hours (Skill Dependent)
__________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________
You must login or register to view this content.___________You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
You can get the platinum in 3 hours using this save it has all gold in all the level. Inside the folder you'll see 3 saves: Inside each there is written wich save to load for each trophy to get. Enjoy it !!!!

If you need help take a look at this perfect guide:

ADVICE: IF YOUR NOT A SKILLED AND PATIENCE PLAYER DON'T EVEN TRY TO BUY IT OR PLAY IT.... TOo DAMN HARD.

aYou must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

This you need to do it yourself. Difficulty10/10 ENJOY IT!!!!!
Altar Conquered (DIFFICULTY: I CAN DO IT BY MYSELF)
Complete Stage 1 of Babel.

Steps to complete:
Solo - 150
Pairs - 102-107
Menhir Conquered! (DIFFICULTY: RIGHT HERE START THE HARD PART)
Complete Stage 2 of Babel.
Steps to complete:
Solo - 187
Pairs - 126-130
Obelisk Conquered! (DIFFICULTY: DAMN HARD NEED A PARTNER YOU WILL LOOSE MANY TIME)
Complete Stage 3 of Babel.
Steps to complete:
Solo - 215
Pairs - 142
A God Is Born! (DIFFICULTY: HELL HELL HELL. PATIENCE PATIENCE PATIENCE AND YOU MIGHT DO IT)
Conquer the final stage of Babel.
Steps to complete:
Solo - 279
Pairs - 168

Last edited by 19willy74 ; 04-08-2018 at 12:42 PM. Reason: better guide

The following 135 users say thank you to 19willy74 for this useful post:

316up, 370389, acidburn4fun, Cloud, along_isma, alxflwrs, azizX, BASIA2001, bigge4650, BIO9527, birka, blastman, boub, CalicoWomack, CamulaHikari, Choua51, Cien, clever21, cronos002, cuco007, daashaasjes, danhar26, darkofnight, demon_eye, [email protected], despk, dormin, Drakefast, Eggman85, Ember2012, evildrake, fbrfbr, Femme Fatale, flavio91, gabri88, game2nice, gBit, Gillfigno, GJx, gogeta62, GreenTea101, H_FIRE, Hellstenen, Herrkulez, HPandya10, HUYI82, hwoarang5, intelbill, ishotboston, isigo, JaggedNightmare, Joeydivision, john connor 84, JusThatGood, kchij, khkudhgfjvbk, KINGMANI, KingWizard, Klots, kobra1922, kradnam, ksandros, Lemons, Leonheart34, LifeOutside, LoZe, lucushadow, mAdlax, mageplastc, malachit75, Mantrophy, Mercury001, Metamorphisis, mexi001, mikewara, nawking, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, nepenthes77, NitrousEU, ODDO_22, onasis, p311, p78ch201, PapaHacks, Platinumpt, PounDJo0DoGz0r, PUNK100, ragingdrunk, red dead, reptil-1997, Rich Davies, rieks, Rip The Jacker, ripherup, Ripsta Bone, S-PA, Sasuke952, SavageRising and 35 other users.
05-12-2012, 07:47 AM #29
Merkii
Former Staff
Originally posted by 7 View Post
Wow, 25 bucks to help with babel, that's a 4th of the game and you offer that as a hacked part. I don't wanna be a downer, but people are getting ripped here, I'd do the babel at 20 bucks. And to say it takes 45-60+ hours skilldependant sure is takin' it a bit far. But hey, since I'm the only guy in town who offers it legit, I guess I wouldn't know my shit.

With your guide and saves, how long does it take?

I done mine legit for the 4 I did, just wondering.. how much do you charge for the full plat?
05-12-2012, 09:13 AM #30
red dead
Level 1 Trustworthy
Wow, 25 bucks to help with babel, that's a 4th of the game and you offer that as a hacked part. I don't wanna be a downer, but people are getting ripped here, I'd do the babel at 20 bucks. And to say it takes 45-60+ hours skilldependant sure is takin' it a bit far. But hey, since I'm the only guy in town who offers it legit, I guess I wouldn't know my shit.

With your guide and saves, how long does it take?

i would pay 150 $ for catherine legit plat , but sorry i don't trust ppl to sign in my account
05-12-2012, 11:00 AM #31
God_Is_7
罪と罰
Originally posted by xSurplus View Post
I done mine legit for the 4 I did, just wondering.. how much do you charge for the full plat?

I've always had individual negotiations when it comes to price. But I expect people to regard that what I do is really difficult and time consuming and, of course you know this since you've done the plat yourself. Since I've done rapunzel so many times now and I REALLY HATE IT, that alone in my book is worth 50 bucks :P Of course I don't charge like that, just an example ^^

---------- Post added at 11:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

Originally posted by red
i would pay 150 $ for catherine legit plat , but sorry i don't trust ppl to sign in my account

Sorry for the double post, but just to clarify it with you red dead, doing this plat legit does not require active access to your account. Meaning I would start a dummy account, do everything. Access for 1 minute and synch and then log out and have you confirm where upon I would delete the account and you change your password.
05-12-2012, 11:08 AM #32
red dead
Level 1 Trustworthy
Sorry for the double post, but just to clarify it with you red dead, doing this plat legit does not require active access to your account. Meaning I would start a dummy account, do everything. Access for 1 minute and synch and then log out and have you confirm where upon I would delete the account and you change your password.

so you don't need to play with friends online ?
05-12-2012, 11:14 AM #33
God_Is_7
罪と罰
Originally posted by red
so you don't need to play with friends online ?

Nope, for Catherine as the only one who offers that game in the legit trophy section, I do everything on my own, offline on a dummy account Happy
05-12-2012, 12:12 PM #34
thx for the saveset
05-12-2012, 01:13 PM #35
19willy74
You must login or register to view this content.OK i got too say something about too guys what do you all think!!!

1. Yes i did it ALL and i mean ALL by myself the entire game.

2. I put this set of save online on NGU because i know its a hard game and maybe all of you guys need help with that.

3. If i tried to get some money of it guys, i was going to keep my save, and ask 4 lot of money. I m not like that sorry.

4 . Babels tower CANNOT and i say CANNOT be done CFW,Xploder or other cheating stuff. You need to sit your ass down and do it by yourself.
Im askin 20€ because i need to call a friend and he won't come for nothing.
Doing the babels by myself is a pain in the ass. and also is gonna take time of my fricken day, when instead i would like to fuck my girlfriend!! Do you agree with that!!! And also im not asking money for Catherine platinum because is right here in this save, i don't have time to spend doing others platinum. I just help for the babels that i know they are hard.

You must login or register to view this content.: If you do legit the platinum of Catherine let me say you that you're not smart or you're trying to be very smart!!! I tell you that because i did it in 9 days. I don't think you will spend many days on that. And anyway you no what, i can do it legit with this save like you do...How??? simple i do 1 trophy then ill wait 3 hour,then i do the second and soooo on...What you think this look legit like that..
People think that they're smart. Good talking man but in fact you know what i did this Platinum of Catherine because of you and others.

I bought this game because other friends told me it was very hard and you were the only one on NGU that was going to plat Catherine for money..A lot of money. I still have your message...How much did you asked me????
Me askin you the money was just a joke !!!!
I did it and now everybody can have this motherfucker game in their trophy collection.

NOW YOU GUYS CAN SAY WHATEVER YOU WANT BUT IM TRUE I SAY THINGS LIKE THEY ARE....

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

Originally posted by mexi001 View Post
19willy74 - Awesome work! Totally agreed that this is a very challenging game. I no longer have the game as I lack the skill to complete it lol +Rep to you anyway for sharing your work. So what other 'challenging' games are you playing at the moment?

Thanks Mexi001 im doing Dead Rising Off the Records right now and then i'll probably go for Max Payne 3 and Driver San Francisco. Friends are saying me that they're hard.
05-12-2012, 02:10 PM #36
Merkii
Former Staff
Originally posted by 19willy74 View Post
OK i got too say something about too guys what do you all think!!!

1. Yes i did it ALL and i mean ALL by myself the entire game.

2. I put this set of save online on NGU because i know its a hard game and maybe all of you guys need help with that.

3. If i tried to get some money of it guys, i was going to keep my save, and ask 4 lot of money. I m not like that sorry.

4 . Babels tower CANNOT and i say CANNOT be done CFW,Xploder or other cheating stuff. You need to sit your ass down and do it by yourself.
Im askin 20€ because i need to call a friend and he won't come for nothing.
Doing the babels by myself is a pain in the ass. and also is gonna take time of my fricken day, when instead i would like to $#@! my girlfriend!! Do you agree with that!!! And also im not asking money for Catherine platinum because is right here in this save, i don't have time to spend doing others platinum. I just help for the babels that i know they are hard.

You must login or register to view this content.: If you do legit the platinum of Catherine let me say you that you're not smart or you're trying to be very smart!!! I tell you that because i did it in 9 days. I don't think you will spend many days on that. And anyway you no what, i can do it legit with this save like you do...How??? simple i do 1 trophy then ill wait 3 hour,then i do the second and soooo on...What you think this look legit like that..
People think that they're smart. Good talking man but in fact you know what i did this Platinum of Catherine because of you and others.

I bought this game because other friends told me it was very hard and you were the only one on NGU that was going to plat Catherine for money..A lot of money. I still have your message...How much did you asked me????
Me askin you the money was just a joke !!!!
I did it and now everybody can have this motherfucker game in their trophy collection.

NOW YOU GUYS CAN SAY WHATEVER YOU WANT BUT IM TRUE I SAY THINGS LIKE THEY ARE....

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

Thanks Mexi001 im doing Dead Rising Off the Records right now and then i'll probably go for Max Payne 3 and Driver San Francisco. Friends are saying me that they're hard.

Nope, for Catherine as the only one who offers that game in the legit trophy section, I do everything on my own, offline on a dummy account Happy

`Yeah rapunzel is a bitch lol, there's tuts for every level on youtube but it's very time consuming haha!

Babel isn't hard any more IMO, I can do them all in 1 try unless I get unluck from mystery blocks.. they're obviously more hard for new players because I must have finished them 100 times now :p.

No one is giving out to you mate, it's nice that you'll share this for the newphags :carling:

Good luck to everyone who tries to get this platinum :y:
05-12-2012, 02:18 PM #37
19willy74
Thanks. no im not mad with you xSurplusSmile, i don't like guy that think they're smartNo.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo