05-11-2012, 10:14 AM #1
19willy74
✪☢✪ STRAIGHT 2 THE TOP ✪☢✪
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaa
You must login or register to view this content. aaaaaaaaaaaCATHERINE PLATINUM 100% You must login or register to view this content.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
You must login or register to view this content.
Cheers To You! You must login or register to view this content.
Earn all other Trophies!
OVERVIEW:

• Estimated trophy difficulty: 8.8/10
  • Breakdown: 50 ( 40 You must login or register to view this content. / 6 You must login or register to view this content. / 3 You must login or register to view this content. / 1 You must login or register to view this content. )

Approximate amount of time to You must login or register to view this content.: 45-60+ Hours (Skill Dependent)
__________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________
You must login or register to view this content.___________You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
You can get the platinum in 3 hours using this save it has all gold in all the level. Inside the folder you'll see 3 saves: Inside each there is written wich save to load for each trophy to get. Enjoy it !!!!

If you need help take a look at this perfect guide:

ADVICE: IF YOUR NOT A SKILLED AND PATIENCE PLAYER DON'T EVEN TRY TO BUY IT OR PLAY IT.... TOo DAMN HARD.

aYou must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

This you need to do it yourself. Difficulty10/10 ENJOY IT!!!!!
Altar Conquered (DIFFICULTY: I CAN DO IT BY MYSELF)
Complete Stage 1 of Babel.

Steps to complete:
Solo - 150
Pairs - 102-107
Menhir Conquered! (DIFFICULTY: RIGHT HERE START THE HARD PART)
Complete Stage 2 of Babel.
Steps to complete:
Solo - 187
Pairs - 126-130
Obelisk Conquered! (DIFFICULTY: DAMN HARD NEED A PARTNER YOU WILL LOOSE MANY TIME)
Complete Stage 3 of Babel.
Steps to complete:
Solo - 215
Pairs - 142
A God Is Born! (DIFFICULTY: HELL HELL HELL. PATIENCE PATIENCE PATIENCE AND YOU MIGHT DO IT)
Conquer the final stage of Babel.
Steps to complete:
Solo - 279
Pairs - 168

Last edited by 19willy74 ; 04-08-2018 at 12:42 PM. Reason: better guide

The following 135 users say thank you to 19willy74 for this useful post:

316up, 370389, acidburn4fun, Cloud, along_isma, alxflwrs, azizX, BASIA2001, bigge4650, BIO9527, birka, blastman, boub, CalicoWomack, CamulaHikari, Choua51, Cien, clever21, cronos002, cuco007, daashaasjes, danhar26, darkofnight, demon_eye, [email protected], despk, dormin, Drakefast, Eggman85, Ember2012, evildrake, fbrfbr, Femme Fatale, flavio91, gabri88, game2nice, gBit, Gillfigno, GJx, gogeta62, GreenTea101, H_FIRE, Hellstenen, Herrkulez, HPandya10, HUYI82, hwoarang5, intelbill, ishotboston, isigo, JaggedNightmare, Joeydivision, john connor 84, JusThatGood, kchij, khkudhgfjvbk, KINGMANI, KingWizard, Klots, kobra1922, kradnam, ksandros, Lemons, Leonheart34, LifeOutside, LoZe, lucushadow, mAdlax, mageplastc, malachit75, Mantrophy, Mercury001, Metamorphisis, mexi001, mikewara, nawking, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, nepenthes77, NitrousEU, ODDO_22, onasis, p311, p78ch201, PapaHacks, Platinumpt, PounDJo0DoGz0r, PUNK100, ragingdrunk, red dead, reptil-1997, Rich Davies, rieks, Rip The Jacker, ripherup, Ripsta Bone, S-PA, Sasuke952, SavageRising and 35 other users.
05-12-2012, 06:05 PM #38
Is it worth to get this game just to hack it?
05-12-2012, 06:32 PM #39
God_Is_7
罪と罰
Originally posted by 19willy74 View Post
5. God_Is_7: If you do legit the platinum of Catherine let me say you that you're not smart or you're trying to be very smart!!! I tell you that because i did it in 9 days. I don't think you will spend many days on that. And anyway you no what, i can do it legit with this save like you do...How??? simple i do 1 trophy then ill wait 3 hour,then i do the second and soooo on...What you think this look legit like that..
People think that they're smart. Good talking man but in fact you know what i did this Platinum of Catherine because of you and others.

First of all your english is terrible, I say that not to offend but rather to have you contemplate over it and in the future correct your errors.
Second, if you use saves, it's not legit, it's called save hacking. And no, I don't spend a lot of time on Catherine, it takes me 3 days if I'm lazy to finish this plat.
Third, you say that I am expensive, but my asking price is around 100 bucks whereas you are asking 25 bucks only for babel. Babel is around 1/4-1/5 of the game which means your price for the whole game should be around 100-125 bucks according to logic. So in fact I am by your own logic not more expensive than you are, you were just bummed out cause you couldn't afford a highly valued plat.

You argue that I am expensive, I argue that some platinums are worth a lot of money due to certain factors such as difficulty and the time for completion. Your argument is based on the fact that you think everyone should have this plat, something that is distorted in a liberal market. Not everyone can afford to buy a Lamborghini, but most people are able to buy a cheap old ford.

And I know babel can't be done "hacked" the way you say. Of course, there is just one problem. With your save hack guide you lead everyone to having 90% of the game complete only so you can cash in on the rest. Of course this is all fine, this is a business after all. But don't you think your way of disputing me over being "expensive" is a bit unfair in that case when you are actively leading MORE people to having a close plat? And you admit that you think that babel is pain in the ass, that it's not very fun and that you have to take your day doing it? So what's wrong with cashing in on it, is that your logic? Well I spend 5 hours alone on Rapunzels 128 levels and I've done it more than 5 times, everyone who has done rapunzel even once legit knows it's a freakin' pain in the ass. Legit is earnt by working for something, it's not waiting before picking up the plats by using a save. You can make a katana with the newest equipment in the world, but it would still just be a sword, if it was made in the old ways however that sword will be worth 100 times more. Why? Is the quality better? NO, it's because there is a value in the work itself.

I don't mind people using the hacks, that's everyones choice. What I don't want is people to state things that are untrue and talk down on a legit business because they themselves could not afford it. Catherine doesn't take 45-60 hours. The first time you do it maybe it does, but from there on it takes at most 20 hours.

And unlike you who does the babel tower at 25 bucks I'd do it at 20 bucks if it's only the babel part ^^ I mean some hackers are just impudent, asking 20 bucks for the MGS3 plat hacked when the legit is 35 bucks. What's that about? Market value just skewed.

PS. And I don't think I'm smart, I KNOW I'm smart... Just for the record.
Last edited by God_Is_7 ; 05-12-2012 at 06:44 PM.
05-12-2012, 06:38 PM #40
KINGMANI
アニメフリーク
Originally posted by 19willy74 View Post
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaYou must login or register to view this content.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Merci Merci for the Saves <3
The Game has killed 2 of my Controllers cause it's so much pain in the Ass :FU:
05-12-2012, 07:07 PM #41
khkudhgfjvbk
Do a barrel roll!
$100 is absurd. You could just use this or one of the many saves on Xploder, spend two hours doing Babel and then give the account back in a week acting like it was so difficult. $20 for the plat/Babel should be the max IMO. If you're a Babel vet, this a 2-3 hour service. The only hiccup is timestamps.

EDIT: Your trophy order is wrong TC. Go to psnprofiles.com or a similar site and it's obvious you hacked looking at the timestamps. Your endings are F'd up (like 3 days apart from getting all endings, LOL!), plus 3, 5, 8 and all gold trophies are separated by mere seconds. Impossible. You CAN make it look legit, but not how you're describing it.

YOU NEED A NORMAL PLAYTHROUGH W/ ATLEAST 5 GOLD BEFORE ANY HACKING!!!

Last edited by khkudhgfjvbk ; 05-12-2012 at 07:31 PM.
05-12-2012, 07:33 PM #42
God_Is_7
罪と罰
The word to note is "Could". You are talking about a possibility of using Xploder, I explained the difference between Xploder and Legit in my previous post of your read it properly. If you want shit hacked that is fine, but don't expect people to do shit for free legit if it costs them time and a lot of effort. Here is a simple question, would you ever do Catherine legit at 20 bucks? What would be your asking price to do Catherine Legit?
05-12-2012, 08:20 PM #43
19willy74
✪☢✪ STRAIGHT 2 THE TOP ✪☢✪
You must login or register to view this content. is saying that he will do the Babels for 20 dollars. So ask him for that.
I don't need money. If i got a request i will send them to you.
Sorry for my bad english mmmmmmmm im italian..maybe that's way.

You must login or register to view this content.: DO YOU UNDERSTAND WE ARE HERE TO HELP NOT TO ARGUE. NEXT TIME I WON'T UPLOAD NOTHING BECAUSE OF YOU SHIT HEAD ARGUIN 4 NOTHIN.
Last edited by 19willy74 ; 05-14-2012 at 01:32 PM. Reason: better speacking
05-12-2012, 08:40 PM #44
khkudhgfjvbk
Do a barrel roll!
I'm not arguing with anyone. Don't get upset with me because you screwed up and have a "hacked" platinum that you can't fix. I would probably charge $10 for a plat AND make it look right (pay off my Xploder). It doesn't take long, but I'm not in the business of raping trophy-hunters and calling it legit. If anything, I HELPED people avoid the same mistake you made 19willy74. You can max out at 87% with 45/50 trophies using a save on Xploder or this one if you complete a normal playthrough with atleast 5 golds first. I did this for a friend spaced over 6 days in about 2 hours. Their's isn't jacked like yours and looks just as "legit" as God_Is_7 does. Your intentions were good, but you led people down the wrong path that could get them reported as a cheater or obvious hacker.
Last edited by khkudhgfjvbk ; 05-12-2012 at 08:46 PM.
05-12-2012, 08:52 PM #45
God_Is_7
罪と罰
Originally posted by khkudhgfjvbk View Post
looks just as "legit" as God_Is_7 does

I rest my case.
05-12-2012, 10:34 PM #46
khkudhgfjvbk
Do a barrel roll!
What are you "resting"? Are you gonna go around asking everybody how they got their Catherine plats if the timestamps make sense? You're just being silly or lying about being "legit" so you can overcharge people. Look where you're posting with your PSN made public for crying out loud! You're not running a business. You're just trying to take advantage of someone who's VERY desperate for the Catherine plat and rich apparently. They don't care how you get them the plat, they just want you to get it, especially for $100, LOL! Right now, you've probably eliminated 90% of your potential customers just on asking price.

You and I at the end of the day would please your "customers" all the same, but with a $90 difference. I don't believe you'd play from beginning to end anyway (why would you?), so "arguing" any further and using swords as an analogy is pointless. My mind is made up. That's my opinion, right or wrong so get over it.

EDIT: RIP-OFF CITY!!!
13/50 trophies, last played November 1st, 2011!

Figures...
Last edited by khkudhgfjvbk ; 05-12-2012 at 10:56 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo