05-11-2012, 10:14 AM #1
19willy74
✪☢✪ STRAIGHT 2 THE TOP ✪☢✪
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaa
You must login or register to view this content. aaaaaaaaaaaCATHERINE PLATINUM 100% You must login or register to view this content.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
You must login or register to view this content.
Cheers To You! You must login or register to view this content.
Earn all other Trophies!
OVERVIEW:

• Estimated trophy difficulty: 8.8/10
  • Breakdown: 50 ( 40 You must login or register to view this content. / 6 You must login or register to view this content. / 3 You must login or register to view this content. / 1 You must login or register to view this content. )

Approximate amount of time to You must login or register to view this content.: 45-60+ Hours (Skill Dependent)
__________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________
You must login or register to view this content.___________You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
You can get the platinum in 3 hours using this save it has all gold in all the level. Inside the folder you'll see 3 saves: Inside each there is written wich save to load for each trophy to get. Enjoy it !!!!

If you need help take a look at this perfect guide:

ADVICE: IF YOUR NOT A SKILLED AND PATIENCE PLAYER DON'T EVEN TRY TO BUY IT OR PLAY IT.... TOo DAMN HARD.

aYou must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

This you need to do it yourself. Difficulty10/10 ENJOY IT!!!!!
Altar Conquered (DIFFICULTY: I CAN DO IT BY MYSELF)
Complete Stage 1 of Babel.

Steps to complete:
Solo - 150
Pairs - 102-107
Menhir Conquered! (DIFFICULTY: RIGHT HERE START THE HARD PART)
Complete Stage 2 of Babel.
Steps to complete:
Solo - 187
Pairs - 126-130
Obelisk Conquered! (DIFFICULTY: DAMN HARD NEED A PARTNER YOU WILL LOOSE MANY TIME)
Complete Stage 3 of Babel.
Steps to complete:
Solo - 215
Pairs - 142
A God Is Born! (DIFFICULTY: HELL HELL HELL. PATIENCE PATIENCE PATIENCE AND YOU MIGHT DO IT)
Conquer the final stage of Babel.
Steps to complete:
Solo - 279
Pairs - 168

Last edited by 19willy74 ; 04-08-2018 at 12:42 PM. Reason: better guide

The following 135 users say thank you to 19willy74 for this useful post:

316up, 370389, acidburn4fun, Cloud, along_isma, alxflwrs, azizX, BASIA2001, bigge4650, BIO9527, birka, blastman, boub, CalicoWomack, CamulaHikari, Choua51, Cien, clever21, cronos002, cuco007, daashaasjes, danhar26, darkofnight, demon_eye, [email protected], despk, dormin, Drakefast, Eggman85, Ember2012, evildrake, fbrfbr, Femme Fatale, flavio91, gabri88, game2nice, gBit, Gillfigno, GJx, gogeta62, GreenTea101, H_FIRE, Hellstenen, Herrkulez, HPandya10, HUYI82, hwoarang5, intelbill, ishotboston, isigo, JaggedNightmare, Joeydivision, john connor 84, JusThatGood, kchij, khkudhgfjvbk, KINGMANI, KingWizard, Klots, kobra1922, kradnam, ksandros, Lemons, Leonheart34, LifeOutside, LoZe, lucushadow, mAdlax, mageplastc, malachit75, Mantrophy, Mercury001, Metamorphisis, mexi001, mikewara, nawking, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, nepenthes77, NitrousEU, ODDO_22, onasis, p311, p78ch201, PapaHacks, Platinumpt, PounDJo0DoGz0r, PUNK100, ragingdrunk, red dead, reptil-1997, Rich Davies, rieks, Rip The Jacker, ripherup, Ripsta Bone, S-PA, Sasuke952, SavageRising and 35 other users.
05-12-2012, 11:09 PM #47
God_Is_7
罪と罰
Originally posted by khkudhgfjvbk View Post
What are you "resting"? Are you gonna go around asking everybody how they got their Catherine plats if the timestamps make sense? You're just being silly or lying about being "legit" so you can overcharge people. Look where you're posting with your PSN made public for crying out loud! You're not running a business. You're just trying to take advantage of someone who's VERY desperate for the Catherine plat and rich apparently. They don't care how you get them the plat, they just want you to get it, especially for $100, LOL! Right now, you've probably eliminated 90% of your potential customers just on asking price.

You and I at the end of the day would please your "customers" all the same, but with a $90 difference. I don't believe you'd play from beginning to end anyway (why would you?), so "arguing" any further and using swords as an analogy is pointless. My mind is made up. That's my opinion, right or wrong so get over it.

I guess you didn't quite understand my Katana metaphore did you? That's okey, sometimes simplistic stuff can look like rocket science. And not to be overly arrogant but I have been on this forum since 2010 and I've worked with a lot of people even before Xploder even existed. Some people appreciate work, I guess youngsters these days certainly have no knowledge of the value of labour.

What does my public psn have to do with anything? That statement holds no value in this argument what-so-ever. And I beg to differ, this is a business. Over the coming week I will make 300 bucks on this forum. That might not be life sustaining, but as a hobby and something I love doing it's certainly worth it.

Another error, most people on this forum are far from rich, but they do love trophies. And trophies do have different values which is regulated by the market (which is very much alive). And wrong again, there are different sections of this trophy forum BECAUSE there was a rising demand of the distinction between legit work and hacked work. True, due to the Xploder there has been a decline in the legit market because a lot of people deem Xploder "close enough". Make no mistake however, the Legit market is still very much alive, and most people still want trophies done in a legit manner as long as that manner is not in too much conflict with the price.

And taking advantage of is also a wrong perception, we are living in a free market, meaning that I do not choose my customers as I please, they choose me as they please. If they find my business unworthy, expensive or not up to par with other offers, I would not exist. However I have done more than 30 deals with Mirror's Edge alone because people:
1. Know Mirror's Edge +dlc is fucking difficult as fuck
2. Not many people can do it
3. I can do it in less than half a day
4. I bring great standards to the conversation in the deals (at least some people I deal with think so)

What you are saying is mearly conjecture. If you are close to inspect you could tell the difference between legit timelines and Xploder ones, especially if you use the guide. Of course most people doesn't give a fuck about close inspections. I However do play the game from the start to end without saves, what you believe is of little consequence to the actual truth. Now you might tell me I'm stupid for playing the game like it's supposed to be played, but at least I have some pride in my gaming skills and respect for the product I use.

And your final stand-point. You realize you are wrong in other words, but you are too much of a knucklehead to admit it. What you need my boy, is education. A cultural vein and learn the efforts of manual labour.

Thank you for participating in the discussion!

Edit: What can you "figure" from my PSN activity and trophy list? That I don't have a lot of plats? Yuh, wow, that's really profound. You know why I don't have any plats on my profile? Because I'm too damn busy helping other people with plats. Not only am I NEVER online like it says, but I've just about never synched my own plat list. So what is it you want to point out really? Is it bad of me helping other people? Is it bad that I take out the fun in getting plats for myself in order to be able to be the FIRST in offering that plat to a close customer of mine who trust and like my work? Since I started with trophies here on this forum I've NEVER started a game on my own account first, I've always used a dummy account. I do however still buy and play games like a crazy mother son of a gun. There's also the fact that I have 2 brothers and 2 more PS3s, We play most games together on another account, one that has GT5 Plat totally legit (so stick that in your pipe and smoke it) amongst many many other nice plats.

I have a public profile because I have nothing to hide, and because I encourage people to check out my profile and send me messages on psn as they see fit. And also because it's such an awesome nick that I find it easy to use in other places ^^
Last edited by God_Is_7 ; 05-12-2012 at 11:19 PM.
05-13-2012, 12:17 AM #48
game2nice
Level 1 Trustworthy ^ _^
your awesome dude!
05-13-2012, 01:06 AM #49
khkudhgfjvbk
Do a barrel roll!
Sounds like alot of excuses in that wall of text, God_Is_7. Get the Catherine plat or atleast a respectable percentage then come talk to me. Right now you sound like a crybaby who just got caught trying to rip people off.

Funny, how you're a "Mirror's Edge Master" and it shows on your PSN, but Catherine is a whole different story. You probably would do it legit since you haven't even gotten past level 6 on Catherine or attempted Babel, LMAO! Looks like you found a reason or should I say excuse to "enjoy" a game in what little free-time you apparently have away from your business and Master account that you share with other players (how is that legit, BTW?).

All we'd have to do is compare trophies over PSN to see when Mirror's Edge and Catherine were last played under "Updated" if you don't want to go by various trophy websites. A Catherine/Mirror's Edge hack will show no difference from a legit save if done correctly. I've done both, you apparently haven't. Hell, Mirror's Edge is spaced over 4 years! You're telling me you can spot the difference? You would've been better off just saying that God_Is_7 is a dummy account and left it at that. Instead you "smoked" yourself out trying to be a hot-shot.

EDIT: Your not synching excuse doesn't fly either as it shows you've played Dead Island after Catherine in February, 2012. That's three months later! You obviously gave up on Catherine/this PSN ID or had a ton of $100 orders on other games, LOL! Sour grapes that 19willy74 undercut your future "business" by plucking a title from your backlog, IMO.
Last edited by khkudhgfjvbk ; 05-13-2012 at 01:26 AM.
05-13-2012, 01:47 AM #50
God_Is_7
罪と罰
Hahaha, and yet again all you have is conjecture. Why do I have to show on my PSN account to you my catherine skills? A n00b on this forum who is only trolling about what's what in Catherine? check out my ref list for people whom I've done Catherine for or ask them in person. I'm pretty sure they all say the same thing.

How is that funny? Perfectly natural, I started with Mirror's Edge way before I entered this forum, meaning I had the plat and dlc long before I started trophy hunting on behalf of other people. And as I stated, once I started helping people I stopped platting for myself cause I don't have the time. The only reason I have any % at all on Catherine is due to a mistake, I was gonna do it on a dummy account but forgot to switch, it took me a few chapters before I even noticed (silly me). But yet again, what is it that makes you so special that I need to defend myself to you? I have a ref thread with loads of people who backs me up, I have my shop and I have the reputation given to me. You are new on this forum, you have 10 in rep and you have no ref thread to begin with. Can't you see that everything you try to blame me for (cheater, money grobber, crybaby and so on and so forth) more sounds like a chivauva trying to be a rottweiler (yeah I'm sorry for not being able to spell dog races).

The only reason I answer you at all is because I find you amusing, I find it amusing how you can absurdly accuse someone so blatantly without respect even though you have no proof and nothing to back you up. Well you would know about hacking wouldn't you, that is yet another proof of me not using hacking, I don't even know how to. Might sound silly, but I don't want to sully my hands with hacking. People who know me on this forum know that I don't have anything to do with hacking and that is something I can boast about.

Hahaha, me being a hot shot? Yeah that is exactly what I am, and most people who know me knows that for a fact. I do Mirror's edge 100% in under 8 hours (two of those hours being pure loading time), I do Catherine in around 15-20 hours whilst the guy here says it's at least +40h, I did Final Fantasy 13 Japanese when there wasn't even a proper guide for it and I was among the first in the world with that plat I believe. I do MGS3 plat in 4 hours flat (estimated time on ps3trophies is 10-20 hours. But I don't "Hot-shot" as you so eloquently puts it, I am good and I know it.

As for Catherine, I have 3 Catherine deals as we speak, and if you check my shop (oh you might not be able to) you will see the people that I've done Catherine for before. Yet again, I was THE FIRST to offer Catherine and I am STILL the only person who offers it in a legit shop. The requirement for being allowed to even offer something in your shop is that you HAVE DONE IT and can do it again, but of course you would know that if you've spent more time on this forum.

Everything here is built up on trust and reputation and I haven't come this far by cheating people or being bad at games. Rather than trying to flame people on this forum you would do well in actually showing that you've got something to bring to the table before you try and take on the big muscles.

Another rule of this forum is that if you have a deal, you have to follow through or you get banned, if it's like you said that I promised Catherine but couldn't follow through, my ass would be flamed straight out of this place by now. Also, you are being inconsistent. At one point you aim towards that I do do Catherine but that it's hacked, at another point you try and say that I can't do Catherine at all. So if you meant that I can do it hacked (that would mean I could clear Babel which is the most difficult part in the game) then by all means would I not be able to do it legit? I mean by your own logic that is.

Edit: The reason for this "Wall of text" as you put it is that sometimes when people have trouble understanding simple things a more intellectual creature have to use more words in order to explain to the simpler mind. If it's too much to read for you I can always draw you a mind-map next time ^^
05-13-2012, 02:04 PM #51
19willy74
Damn!!! We can make a talk show here.
You must login or register to view this content.: I got 3 account. Before i put a game in my first account WilliamP74 i assure that i can plat the game. I try to get all plat because i like it.
Anyway i started the game with my JillBsaa account where i already got the platinum. The saves here are already with the gold got it.
But, by the way i can do all gold in about 30 minutes if you want i can show you on a youtube video.
And also think about it, i do the babels that they are very hard how i cannot do the gold staff come on.
All the save set here are mine, and also i already explained in the top that already there is a save on Xploder but there is no guide.
I think that with this guide is easy 4 anyone to get the platinum.I don't want no money im not a mercenary. If anyone can do the babels for less its better.
Also i already wrote it down again its xploder compatibile. Everything that pass from a ps3 to another ps3 its hack. Everything or almost on NGU is hack.
Let's close this fight. Try to look at all this way im trying to help ok. There was before only a Xploder save that many friend i got sad was were confusing and also you won't get the trophies easy becuase there are some ending you have to play difficult instead i got all easy.
And there was a chance to do it legitim like God_is_7 says but with gooood money to spend.What do you think is better now or before?
Anyway i say is better that anyone do Catherine by their own but if they need help with babels they can come here.
I take 20€ and God 20$ everybody are free to choose who ok. I hope we can close the discussion here.

The following user thanked 19willy74 for this useful post:

God_Is_7
05-13-2012, 11:48 PM #52
clef
Haxor!
Thanks great thread!!!!
05-14-2012, 04:03 AM #53
khkudhgfjvbk
Do a barrel roll!
19willy74 I don't have a problem with you and know you are here to help. I just found it laughable that someone came into your topic asking $100 for the plat and saying they run a legit business. If you fix the steps in your guide, everyone can get an easy 45/50 and 87% complete with correct timestamps. The 4 remaining Babel trophies are not worth $100 no matter how someone wants to spin it by saying they did the entire game "legit". The very best players could knock those out in under an hour or use two controllers. Sorry your thread got sidetracked. I just noticed your timestamps were off, but it's good to know it was only a dummy account.

The following user thanked khkudhgfjvbk for this useful post:

19willy74
05-14-2012, 01:35 PM #54
19willy74
You must login or register to view this content. that's better, now we're talking like friends. I changed the order like you sad, i hope it's better like that. But i think players don't care, i think they care just to get quickly as possible the platinum.

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

You must login or register to view this content.: DO YOU UNDERSTAND WE ARE HERE TO HELP NOT TO ARGUE. NEXT TIME I WON'T UPLOAD NOTHING BECAUSE OF YOU SHIT HEAD ARGUIN 4 NOTHIN.[/QUOTE]

I changed my mind about the word i sad before, i was mad at you. Anyway you are a smart dude but what is you're psn id. Show yourself. :p
Let's see what your made off.
05-14-2012, 10:55 PM #55
khkudhgfjvbk
Do a barrel roll!
Oh yeah, after you get one of the endings, quit the game through the XMB. DO NOT hit "X" after the credits where it says "PUSH" or "FIN". If you do, the all endings trophy will pop and screw-up your timestamp order.

I'm not going to post my PSN here, sorry. I need to appear "legit" to everyone else, LOL!

Normal playthrough w/ atleast 5 gold + DO NOT hit "X" after the credits where it says "PUSH" or "FIN" + Taking your time = Correct timestamps if you follow this guide.
Last edited by khkudhgfjvbk ; 05-14-2012 at 10:59 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo