Post: PES 2010 All Saves To Get the Plat Very Fast (Working for the 3 Versions) No Online
05-21-2012, 03:58 AM #1
neoar
Space Ninja
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Dear All

Below are my Saves i used to Platinum the 3 PES 2010 Versions of the game
Tested U can use them but Online has to be redone

* Sorry for no Guide as i don't have the games any more so cant write one but i used them on all 3 regions
**It should be easy from each save file to know what it dose as the folder names show if it is CUP or League Or UEFA or ...
*** Most Important is the Save Data File which will unlock most of trophy when playing 1 match like win in all stadiums and if score 1 free kick it will unlock scoring 5 and ETC...
**** Still maybe some trophy like scoring from far and other need to be done alone (such as GT5 GTR)
*****And again sorry for no guide but believe me it will save you a lot of time specially if you have the 3 versions
******I wanted to upload since long time but each time i say maybe i get the game and can write a small guide but not till now so i said let me contribute something to this great site and great people , maybe who can test can update which unlock what
******* I am not asking for Thanks or REP it is up to you guys as i already used many of your great saves

You must login or register to view this content.

((I putted each Game in one thread so if there will be a guide or update or discussion it will be easy to follow up not for extra thanks or REP))
Last edited by neoar ; 05-21-2012 at 04:05 AM.

The following 8 users say thank you to neoar for this useful post:

A86, biohazard_kwt, CrAzY_SpY, Iseppina, jjvegt, PounDJo0DoGz0r, reuar, YnO
05-27-2012, 04:31 PM #11
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Originally posted by PounDJo0DoGz0r View Post
Thanks for the saves bro. But unfortunately the platinum in this game is now unobtainable due to the online servers being taken permanently offline. So you might want to have a mod change the title to offline trophies or something. Still a thanks and +rep from me for your work. Smile

He have to contact a mod 4 it.

I created a topic with this too like 2 months ago as a request 4 a member and still work, I will do the same there Winky Winky
07-01-2012, 08:00 PM #12
karlytp4
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by jjvegt View Post
Load up 'BLUS30404BL07' amd play every single match untill week 14/15... That did it for me!

Hello mate, can you just 100% confirm that you got the "super hero" trophy from this save please...I have seen on other forums that people were unsuccessful at getting the trophy even though they played every game etc...thanks!
08-02-2012, 05:06 AM #13
¿Da este savedata el trofeo de linea? es que cerraron los servidores..
08-09-2012, 09:57 AM #14
A86
Do a barrel roll!
Even though I have this platinum it will help many people thank you, even though the platinum is unobtainable but that isn't your fault, I'm a little disappointed in Konami for taking down the servers.
08-09-2012, 08:36 PM #15
ryudragon86
Little One
Originally posted by A86 View Post
Even though I have this platinum it will help many people thank you, even though the platinum is unobtainable but that isn't your fault, I'm a little disappointed in Konami for taking down the servers.

Do you have the save that can get supehero trophy?
08-18-2012, 08:37 PM #16
Originally posted by neoar View Post
Dear All

Below are my Saves i used to Platinum the 3 PES 2010 Versions of the game
Tested U can use them but Online has to be redone

* Sorry for no Guide as i don't have the games any more so cant write one but i used them on all 3 regions
**It should be easy from each save file to know what it dose as the folder names show if it is CUP or League Or UEFA or ...
*** Most Important is the Save Data File which will unlock most of trophy when playing 1 match like win in all stadiums and if score 1 free kick it will unlock scoring 5 and ETC...
**** Still maybe some trophy like scoring from far and other need to be done alone (such as GT5 GTR)
*****And again sorry for no guide but believe me it will save you a lot of time specially if you have the 3 versions
******I wanted to upload since long time but each time i say maybe i get the game and can write a small guide but not till now so i said let me contribute something to this great site and great people , maybe who can test can update which unlock what
******* I am not asking for Thanks or REP it is up to you guys as i already used many of your great saves

You must login or register to view this content.

((I putted each Game in one thread so if there will be a guide or update or discussion it will be easy to follow up not for extra thanks or REP))

This gives savedata online trophy?

Thanks
08-19-2012, 03:05 AM #17
neoar
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Amintor20 View Post
This gives savedata online trophy?

Thanks

No As online servers is of for 2010
08-20-2012, 12:35 AM #18
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Originally posted by ryudragon86 View Post
Do you have the save that can get supehero trophy?

Someone uploaded that 3 weeks ago that used my save and made half season Winky Winky
08-20-2012, 02:32 AM #19
aben
Brute
Can not get this plat!So sad.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo