Post: PES 2010 All Saves To Get the Plat Very Fast (Working for the 3 Versions) No Online
05-21-2012, 03:58 AM #1
neoar
Space Ninja
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Dear All

Below are my Saves i used to Platinum the 3 PES 2010 Versions of the game
Tested U can use them but Online has to be redone

* Sorry for no Guide as i don't have the games any more so cant write one but i used them on all 3 regions
**It should be easy from each save file to know what it dose as the folder names show if it is CUP or League Or UEFA or ...
*** Most Important is the Save Data File which will unlock most of trophy when playing 1 match like win in all stadiums and if score 1 free kick it will unlock scoring 5 and ETC...
**** Still maybe some trophy like scoring from far and other need to be done alone (such as GT5 GTR)
*****And again sorry for no guide but believe me it will save you a lot of time specially if you have the 3 versions
******I wanted to upload since long time but each time i say maybe i get the game and can write a small guide but not till now so i said let me contribute something to this great site and great people , maybe who can test can update which unlock what
******* I am not asking for Thanks or REP it is up to you guys as i already used many of your great saves

You must login or register to view this content.

((I putted each Game in one thread so if there will be a guide or update or discussion it will be easy to follow up not for extra thanks or REP))
Last edited by neoar ; 05-21-2012 at 04:05 AM.

The following 8 users say thank you to neoar for this useful post:

A86, biohazard_kwt, CrAzY_SpY, Iseppina, jjvegt, PounDJo0DoGz0r, reuar, YnO
09-22-2012, 04:15 PM #20
clitwub
Everybody Loves CLIT!!!!
Originally posted by neoar View Post
Dear All

Below are my Saves i used to Platinum the 3 PES 2010 Versions of the game
Tested U can use them but Online has to be redone

* Sorry for no Guide as i don't have the games any more so cant write one but i used them on all 3 regions
**It should be easy from each save file to know what it dose as the folder names show if it is CUP or League Or UEFA or ...
*** Most Important is the Save Data File which will unlock most of trophy when playing 1 match like win in all stadiums and if score 1 free kick it will unlock scoring 5 and ETC...
**** Still maybe some trophy like scoring from far and other need to be done alone (such as GT5 GTR)
*****And again sorry for no guide but believe me it will save you a lot of time specially if you have the 3 versions
******I wanted to upload since long time but each time i say maybe i get the game and can write a small guide but not till now so i said let me contribute something to this great site and great people , maybe who can test can update which unlock what
******* I am not asking for Thanks or REP it is up to you guys as i already used many of your great saves

You must login or register to view this content.

((I putted each Game in one thread so if there will be a guide or update or discussion it will be easy to follow up not for extra thanks or REP))

could you please re-upload the saves?
09-23-2012, 11:30 AM #21
clitwub
Everybody Loves CLIT!!!!
Originally posted by MATTEOLINOSA View Post
better if you put it on mediafire

yeah, anything will do...
do you have the files?
i am looking for someone to upload them?
09-23-2012, 05:29 PM #22
neoar
Space Ninja
Originally posted by clitwub View Post
do you have the files?

i will check if i still have them on the cloud and re upload
09-23-2012, 06:14 PM #23
clitwub
Everybody Loves CLIT!!!!
i will check if i still have them on the cloud and re upload

Thankyou, very appreciated Smile
09-24-2012, 07:14 PM #24
neoar
Space Ninja
Originally posted by clitwub View Post
do you have the files?

done link is up

The following user thanked neoar for this useful post:

clitwub
09-24-2012, 07:17 PM #25
TheChosenOne
Level 1 Trustworthy
what about the gold trophy super hero is there a working save ? as the one i used keeps saying cannot load due to different version Smile
09-25-2012, 07:26 AM #26
clitwub
Everybody Loves CLIT!!!!
done link is up

thanks alot mate :y:
Last edited by clitwub ; 09-25-2012 at 07:31 AM.
09-27-2012, 02:50 PM #27
neoar
Space Ninja
Originally posted by MATTEOLINOSA View Post
that number is the save to unlock.
from club to club
superhero
World Champions
? help ... is not explained anything ... I also tried to do all the save, at least one game, but many of them ..
at least this time ... do not answer please comel'altra Once again I have no answer ... thanks

Man these save was done log time back and when i posted them i said need to be tested as i played the game 3 years back
01-08-2014, 10:34 PM #28
Default Avatar
Napolit
please re-upload the saves?
thanks =D

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo