06-13-2012, 08:13 PM #1
Giovanni0207
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.
Hello everyone Upside Down Happy
Lvl 9 save
Battle Brother - Bronze
Get a Multiplayer character to Lvl 10

lvl 19 save:
Veteran - Bronze
Get a Multiplayer character to Lvl 20

Armored in Glory - Bronze
Do one more armor challenge to unlock (I got it by getting 2 kill streak with power sword)

Shapeshifter - Bronze

Play as each class once in one game match. i.e die 3 times and change class after every time.

Lvl 29 Save:
Captain - Bronze
Get a Multiplayer character to Lvl 30

Master of Arms - Bronze

Complete 5 weapon challenges. (Complete one of the weapon challenges, not sure which one just needs one or 2 more kills to pop. Look at stats)

Lvl 39 save:
Chapter Master - Silver
Get a Multiplayer character to Lvl 40

Master Crafted - Bronze
Fully customize a Space Marine and a Chaos Space Marine character. (Just go to customisaztion and change any one item peice. back out and launch round)

Defender - Bronze
Kill 25 opponents who are capturing your Control Point in Seize Ground. (Get one more kill while defending a control point to unlock - the person you kill must be in the capture one to count)

Warrior of Darkness and Light - Bronze
Play 10 Multiplayer games as Space Marine and 10 Multiplayer games as Chaos Marine. (just play one more round online)

Jack of All Trades - Bronze
Play 10 Multiplayer games using each class. (During a single game, you must play all 3 classes at least once to get this trophy. Meaning you must play as a Tactical, a Devastator/Havoc, and an Assault/Raptor class all during one game.)

Save: Keeper of the Armory:
Keeper of the Armory - Silver
complete the last challenge ( remain 53 kill )

That's it. That just leaves these 2 online to boost.

Down to Earth - Bronze
Kill 50 Assault Marine/Raptors in mid-air.

Devastation - Bronze
Have 10 times more kills than deaths in a single game of Annihilation.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Giovanni0207 ; 01-01-2013 at 09:30 PM.

The following 71 users say thank you to Giovanni0207 for this useful post:

19willy74, A86, ady, Cloud, Alpenjodel61, amerAL-shbab, anaconda2011, Analeise, AndrewU, AngelfireUk83, anon2010, arash-2580, Awesome_User, BASIA2001, bearl, Big_Mo1, bilaljalook, BlackC, bodo2008, CalicoWomack, Carramrod235, Cien, deathproof, devilking1980, Dizzl, DJR_Supreme, Drakefast, Drumma516, dryeung, Dymo, ENightmare69, FlashRide, geeder, gmax666, hack73, Herrkulez, hess47, Hickey, Howiiie., jabber, JPClyde, kobra1922, Lemons, Liam, Lukastim80, Malark5, mark1, Merkii, mikesean, TheChosenOne, p78ch201, PC_, PizzaLord, PounDJo0DoGz0r, Primasss, Prototype10, ps3re, PS4-USA, ragingdrunk, randymovie, rangsri, reptil-1997, Ripsta Bone, scienide, scratch_pervert, Smegger72, Uncle Ted, Uncle_Bryn, xSOADx, YenooR, zepequeno
07-04-2012, 01:07 PM #74
aaaaaa ecco l'inghippo dov'era xD provo subito!

edit: evvai cè l'ho fatta! :carling: praticamente come un fesso io mettevo il save del gioco che volevo e quindi sovrascriveva grazie per l'aiuto Giovanni mi hai salvato Outie
Last edited by serbeltokaiba ; 07-04-2012 at 01:15 PM.
07-04-2012, 03:23 PM #75
thank you realy helpful
07-04-2012, 05:30 PM #76
Giovanni0207
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by serbeltokaiba View Post
aaaaaa ecco l'inghippo dov'era xD provo subito!

edit: evvai cè l'ho fatta! :carling: praticamente come un fesso io mettevo il save del gioco che volevo e quindi sovrascriveva grazie per l'aiuto Giovanni mi hai salvato Outie

di niente figurati Upside Down Happy
07-04-2012, 06:32 PM #77
ady
Can’t trickshot me!
thanks for the up, these will make this game sooo much easier
07-10-2012, 05:44 PM #78
I was able to get Down to Earth in your level 29 save by killing one enemy in flight. I did it on accident and was surprised when the trophy popped because I was looking at a grind for that one.

Anyways, thanks a ton.. you saved me loads of grinding time and now I can just have fun with the unlocks rather than forcing versus MP.
07-11-2012, 10:43 PM #79
StarWave
< ^ > < ^ >
has anyone here got the devastation trophy? win a game of annihilation with 10 more kills than deaths? according to ps3trophies.org, they say you can do a private versus match, set the kills to 20 and have you get the 20 kills and i guess the other gets 10 kills?

Devastation!
Have 10 times more kills than deaths in a single game of Annihilation. (4)

For Annihilation, it simply is the Team Deathmatch mode. You must end the game with a 10:1 ratio. Meaning, most of the time if you're playing legit, you can only die once.

If you prefer to boost the trophy, simply make an Annihilation private game and set the Score Limit to 20. Let the person who is supposed to win get the 20 kills. This should pop.

Or if you prefer to do it legit, I'd suggest using a Tactical Marine and use the Stalker Bolter/Daemon Eye Bolter and sit back and attempt to snipe people. InfiniteStates suggest doing the Havok marine with a Plasma Cannon with some perks, it makes it easier (or a Lascannon).

i have this game on 2 ps3s and did what it says above, and nothing popped! i even made a clean save because it was not popping with the other saves, so i tried this and still nothing. does anyone have this trophy? and if so did you do what was stated here or legit or what? please let me know because devastation and the emperor protect are the last 2 trophies i need for plat. thanks in advance.
Last edited by StarWave ; 07-12-2012 at 02:25 AM.
07-12-2012, 12:17 PM #80
I'm new here but I already love this website and the community! Amazing work man, will these work the US digital version?
07-12-2012, 12:24 PM #81
Originally posted by deathproof View Post
I'm new here but I already love this website and the community! Amazing work man, will these work the US digital version?

yes, they work with the psn version. Winky Winky

The following user thanked scratch_pervert for this useful post:

deathproof
07-12-2012, 12:26 PM #82
Originally posted by pervert View Post
yes, they work with the psn version. Winky Winky

oh hell yes! im so glad I found this site! Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo