Post: Update Hack: Max Payne (nearly) Unlimited Health, Unlimited Bullet time
06-18-2012, 02:23 PM #1
bearl
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Hi guys,

this is my first tweak or hack for Max Payne 3

It is in a beta status. i'm updating this if a managed every line of it

big thanks to MEGANO5 (@ this thread You must login or register to view this content.)

he explained how to do this...

NYM Hardcore useless because of one kill scenes :(

but it works perfect for story!

use it on your own risk

Download link:

You must login or register to view this content.

How to get this to work:

you need a Max Payne 3 Update

this was for Europe

"EP1004-BLES00942_00-MP3PATCH00000002-A0102-V0100-PE"

look @ the update from the site brewology for your region

now you have to options:

you have a cfw with a usb dongle and a spoof to go online later (to sync trophies)

or

you have two ps3:

3.55 CFW PS3 to modify the update then data transfer to 4.11 OFW PS3

FTP -> Replace file (Globalsettings.xml)

in hdd0/game/(your Max Payne 3 region code folder)/USRDIR/common/data

good luck !!!
Last edited by bearl ; 06-25-2012 at 03:48 PM.

The following 24 users say thank you to bearl for this useful post:

BASIA2001, bejekas, Big_Jonny, bilaljalook, cheese&crack, CrAzY_SpY, DonGiuliiano, GreenTea101, Howiiie., Im A Stig, JDavies-Bunting, Jom Jom, Lukastim80, MgFoxy, Mixy, TheChosenOne, mzaslam, neminis7, pedrobandicoot, PounDJo0DoGz0r, Sora9112, TG1DER, Uncrwnd KNG, user000justin
06-19-2012, 07:29 PM #65
pedrobandicoot
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by mzaslam View Post
The easiest thing to do before you do the above is:

1. Downoad and install the 4.11 version spoofer (just google it)
2. CFW PS3 - Install the spoofer package
3. CFW PS3 - Run the spoofer and follow the on-screen instructions to activate it.
4. Initiate a Data Tansfer from your OFW -> CFW PS3. This will copy your active PSN accounts to your CFW PS3.
5. Now follow the steps outlined in my previous post.

Hope that helps.

I have 3.55 rogero spoof 4.11. is that good ?

PS. i can't data transfert without the spoofer ?
06-19-2012, 07:38 PM #66
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Mixy View Post
Max payne 3 lol

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

I've tried every combination that I can think of to make this work lol... Still nothing

Could you include the save that he used with the mod please?

i haven't tested yet, and my bad i just got the game.. haven't even opened it up yet.
gonna test this later.
and i could send u my save.
06-19-2012, 07:59 PM #67
xLew--
Former Staff
Simply resigning the save to another user wont be enough. To be sure, the update 1.02 would have to be deleted and downloaded again. I dont think its going to work since the hack is to a file in the update and dont think that info is stored in the MP3 savefile.

Although no harm in trying I guess.

YOU personally dont know that im sure, so its worth a try
06-19-2012, 08:06 PM #68
steini0509
Big Sister
I dont have CFW but I want this trophy for NYM Hardcore.

If somebody could do that trophy for me, please send me a private message. I will really pay a good price (paypal)
06-19-2012, 08:10 PM #69
mzaslam
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by pedrobandicoot View Post
I have 3.55 rogero spoof 4.11. is that good ?

PS. i can't data transfert without the spoofer ?

You can't Data Transfer from a higher Firmware version to lower but you can go lower to higher.

So you CAN DT from 3.55 -> 4.11 but you can't go the other way. If you need to get your activated PSN accounts on your CFW PS3 then you will have to DT from OFW -> CFW. Since your CFW PS3 is on 3.55 - you need to spoof it - hence why you need a 4.11 version spoofer.

If your PSN accounts are already on your CFW PS3 then forget all the above. All you need to do is follow the instructions in my first post and that should be enough.

@bearl
I hope you don't think I'm trying to hijack your thread mate. If it weren't for you and meganos, no one would even know of this mod. So all credit to you guys, I'm just trying to help others out Smile

The following user thanked mzaslam for this useful post:

pedrobandicoot
06-19-2012, 08:22 PM #70
pedrobandicoot
Do a barrel roll!
You can't Data Transfer from a higher Firmware version to lower but you can go lower to higher.

So you CAN DT from 3.55 -> 4.11 but you can't go the other way. If you need to get your activated PSN accounts on your CFW PS3 then you will have to DT from OFW -> CFW. Since your CFW PS3 is on 3.55 - you need to spoof it - hence why you need a 4.11 version spoofer.

If your PSN accounts are already on your CFW PS3 then forget all the above. All you need to do is follow the instructions in my first post and that should be enough.

@bearl
I hope you don't think I'm trying to hijack your thread mate. If it weren't for you and meganos, no one would even know of this mod. So all credit to you guys, I'm just trying to help others out Smile

Thank you vey much
06-19-2012, 08:26 PM #71
Mixy
Brute
Originally posted by Casey1027 View Post
and i could send u my save.

I don't need one.. I was just wanting to replicate what the tester did to make it work, as best as I could.

I've tried every possible combination now. I've also done a transfer back to the CFW so I could check the XML - and the edited version is still on the system even after it didnt work.
06-19-2012, 08:27 PM #72
JDavies-Bunting
Do a barrel roll!
If you can do this on Xploder then I shall love you more than Roy Hodgson loves sh*t Liverpool players :P

If not then, I'll have to ask someone with CFW to do this for me.

Thanks for helping other people anyway Happy
06-19-2012, 09:01 PM #73
xLew--
Former Staff
if anyone wants to do this for me PM me and we can work out a deal

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo