06-23-2012, 12:34 PM #1
Red
Life In Technicolor
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

Hi NGU, i'm pretty much the first person to upload a Save for this anywhere.. You can get the Platinum Trophy with 3 Saves.

Use this Save: You must login or register to view this content. Then do the following:

Just replay the missions from the batcave computer to get story related trophies

Free Play the FIRST mission and go to pause menu, go to extras menu and activate 'Studs x2' then collect as many studs as you can until you get 'Super Hero' on the level, then pause game, exit, then 'save and finish level', DING 'Super Hero' Trophy pops.

Replay the first mission with 2 controllers (you must play until the end of the level) to get the trophy: Dynamic Duo.

Use the subway train to get trophy: Subway Hero.

Hold TRIANGLE and Select Green Lantern to play as, then just go defeat Sinestro on the map and purchase him as Green Lantern for trophy: Green Lantern's Light.

When defeating the bosses on the map, play as Superman then go defeat and purchase Zod and you get trophy: Kal-El Last Son of Krypton.

Hold TRIANGLE and select Custom A to get trophy: Test Hero.

Play as Superman and Fly, you get trophy: It's A Bird... It's A Plane...

As Robin, just keep fighting goons until you see a prompt to press the CIRCLE button above their heads, press it and you get a trophy: Combo Hero.

Follow this video for Gorilla Thriller Trophy:

Thanks to Proskatercam for this save You must login or register to view this content. Now try the following:

On load pops: Justice League, Super- Villain, Halfway Through, The House of Luthor.

In the Batcave, go to each garage: Ground (middle), Flying (left) and Floating (right). Simply select the bottom 5 vehicles in each of the 3 garages and you get trophy: Minikit Hero.

Free Play Mission 12, go to the end, on the roof use magnet gun/suit to bring in the citizen from the blue pole then exit save and finish level, unlocked trophies: City Slicker, My Hero.
(To easily do the citizen, while in free play, hold TRIANGLE and select Cyborg to play as, then hold CIRCLE next to the blue pole with the citizen on it.)

Follow this video to find supergirl (last character) and get trophies: Girl Power, Team Building, The End.

For Toy Gotham trophy just find the doorway at gotham park and go through it, Replay it, start bashing things then exit level.

Select Brainiac to play as, fly to the roof of Wayne Tower and destroy the Green LexBots there to get trophy: Inferior Machines.

Now after using those Saves, use MY final Save here: You must login or register to view this content. then do the following:

Press pause, go to extras, enter this code: 74EZUT

Ding Extra! Extra! Trophy, DING Platinum.

Just to confirm, this Save Set works with BOTH the Disc and the downloadable PSN version of the game.

My Save Thread :troll:: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Red ; 02-16-2013 at 03:52 PM.

The following 58 users say thank you to Red for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, 19willy74, A86, ady, Alpenjodel61, Amarildo88, azmo85, BASIA2001, bexta74, bilaljalook, Captain Harlock, comer, Cooler, Eatmycoolbeanslol, follower, gametech2, Gandalf, GreenTea101, Herrkulez, Im A Stig, jackisback2, jameshird85, jbremix, jhonatan garcia, jkidda, joury070, karimkz, kobra1922, krustytoe, Liam, lunca76, macpcc, Malark5, mark1, mcr1978, TheChosenOne, nabeil15, neoar, Darth Saul, panos0000, Plathunter8, Platina, Prototype10, ps3user_ngu, rieks, Ripsta Bone, satosi, Sean Alexander, Sirprizer, smash2k8, Smegger72, VercettiCool, wakawaka21, Windmaker86, xSOADx, yzaasn, zoules
06-27-2012, 03:12 AM #29
Gandalf
Gandalf the Orange
You need Xploder

Originally posted by paixtis View Post
do i need some kind of program in order for the saves to work , or can i use the classic usb method?
06-27-2012, 08:28 AM #30
Howiiie.
[move]Tottenham Hotspur[/move]
i sense some brown nosing going down!

The following 2 users say thank you to Howiiie. for this useful post:

Lemons, Richard.
06-27-2012, 08:35 AM #31
thanks for the saves
06-27-2012, 09:26 AM #32
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by lemonsreturns View Post
are you kidding me?! I'm trying not to bite my tongue off here. Have you not seen the universal dumpster? He has numerous threads in there because he stole saves from other people and posted them as his own. He has admitted to this. He makes one save set, and you give him credit like hes the god of this section?! That is utter bullshit, no offence to you AnyOneDay, you already came clean, and this looks like a nice save collection. But what about all the other great contributors to this site. I have not seen you thank or post on them once! And they have beautiful and sexy saves, that took long hours to create.

Have a fantastic day.

Lemons

I thanked 19willy for one of his posts? And past is past, i've made mistakes as everyone else has, and I admitted it so people stopped giving me crap for it (which to be honest is bullying). If I remember lemons you helped out with 3D Dot Game Heroes when I re-uploaded it? As you can see by this Thread there is nothing wrong about it, so there is nothing more to be said, let the past go please and thanks.

---------- Post added at 10:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 AM ----------

Originally posted by satosi View Post
thanks for the saves

No problem. :y:
Last edited by Red ; 06-27-2012 at 09:29 AM.
06-27-2012, 10:53 AM #33
Lemons
Lemonade Flavored Lemons
Originally posted by AnyOneDay View Post
I thanked 19willy for one of his posts? And past is past, i've made mistakes as everyone else has, and I admitted it so people stopped giving me crap for it (which to be honest is bullying). If I remember lemons you helped out with 3D Dot Game Heroes when I re-uploaded it? As you can see by this Thread there is nothing wrong about it, so there is nothing more to be said, let the past go please and thanks.

I'm not even talking to you AnyOneDay, that's why I never quoted you. Obviously.
06-27-2012, 11:34 AM #34
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by lemonsreturns View Post
I'm not even talking to you AnyOneDay, that's why I never quoted you. Obviously.

You invovled my name and said no offense, so you was obviously expecting me to see it, so i've replied. Obviously.
06-27-2012, 01:28 PM #35
nice work mate
06-27-2012, 01:51 PM #36
Howiiie.
[move]Tottenham Hotspur[/move]
now now lemons you know this is squeeky bum time
06-27-2012, 03:07 PM #37
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by Maradona
nice work mate

Thanks. :y: