06-27-2012, 06:59 PM #1
jabber
Hurah!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Hello all, Firstly i know there is a save set for Mahjong on the site & kudos to "You must login or register to view this content." for making that. But its not complete and I believe my save set is better, so here it goes.

Having said that, I don't remember if these saves will give you the network (50 games) trophy. But if someone wants to send me a new save with only one network game played and won I can create the required save for you. as this games save is editable Smile yes. hack. editable etc. Which is why i don't remember as I did this a long time ago and I saved the files and dont remember if i did that before or after the network mode.

This save will however, give you the longest time consuming trophies in the game.
Use the save in 25 layouts folder for that particular trophy and 100 layouts folders for the 100 layouts one. Use any save to continue motion mode and finish it for ALL of the motion mode trophies (meeting the requirements of course).

You must login or register to view this content. Can’t Get Enough Bronze Trophy
Complete 25 different Layouts in ‘Infinity’ Mode

You must login or register to view this content. Infinity and Beyond Silver Trophy
Complete 100 different Layouts in ‘Infinity’ Mode

You must login or register to view this content. Dragon Slayer Bronze Trophy
Complete all Levels in ‘Motion’ Mode

You must login or register to view this content. I Don’t Need No Stinking Power-Ups Bronze Trophy
Complete ‘Motion’ Mode without using ‘Bomb’, ‘Cannon’, ‘Ice’ and ‘Wild number’ Power-Ups

You must login or register to view this content. Who Needs Sleep? Silver Trophy
Complete ‘Motion’ Mode without losing a single Life

Enjoy! and don't forget to Thank Happy

update--
new save archive with updated set for the 25 layouts. As the previous one was not working.

If there is enough demand I might mod the DLC trophies too. But I will need to get the game again.. :( I hated it but for the love of you all I might make that sacrifice again Smile

Asides from the story mode, the rest of the saves are requirement based and not save dependent. As such I'd call this save set complete. more or less. :p

Finally the last painful trophy for this game is here as well. Thanks to You must login or register to view this content.[/URL] (Click his name to thank him)

Just complete the last layout to get below:

You must login or register to view this content. Beast Master
Complete all the animal Layouts in DLC

And if you used the previous save to complete all the non DLC trophies then this will pop as well.

You must login or register to view this content. Be the Best, mahjong the rest.

Enjoy!
Last edited by jabber ; 07-27-2012 at 03:07 AM.

The following 27 users say thank you to jabber for this useful post:

Red, Awesome_User, azmo85, Big_Jonny, bilaljalook, bodo2008, candyman2720, Crixus029, flex0r, isigo, jackisback2, john connor 84, joury070, kobra1922, lolik, Maradona Q8, mark1, mastert, mostovoi85, p78ch201, pman187, ps3re, robotny, rongey420, Sirprizer, Smegger72, xSOADx
10-02-2012, 05:46 AM #47
LaughingAtLife
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by jabber View Post
hmm.. if you've deleted game data and tried again then I really dont think a save will help you. the game is failing to register the event. Try to go to recovery mode and rebuild your HDD and then redownloaad game and try again.. there might be just a orruption in your trophy file .. maybe ?

ugh.. I deleted the game, restored file system and rebuilt HDD and redownloaded the game, I'm not at tale 5-2 and still no trophy.
10-02-2012, 01:30 PM #48
jabber
Hurah!
Originally posted by LaughingAtLife View Post
ugh.. I deleted the game, restored file system and rebuilt HDD and redownloaded the game, I'm not at tale 5-2 and still no trophy.

no.. you need to keep going.. 8-8 to 8-6 is where you will rack up enough tiles for the trophy. You will either get it or you will see corrupted trophy system again. one or the other. keep at it.
10-03-2012, 05:02 AM #49
LaughingAtLife
Do a barrel roll!
no.. you need to keep going.. 8-8 to 8-6 is where you will rack up enough tiles for the trophy. You will either get it or you will see corrupted trophy system again. one or the other. keep at it.

There's only 5 tales consisting of 9 levels each? 45 total layouts during Tales Mode. I didn't notice at first but after each set of 9 layouts, at the end of the Tale, it gives you a screen of how you did during the last 9 levels. Through 4-1 to 4-9, I matched over 700 tiles. I really wish there was a stats screen to tell me how many matches I'm at.
10-03-2012, 05:06 AM #50
Thank You. I did these for a friend tonight.
10-03-2012, 04:49 PM #51
jabber
Hurah!
Originally posted by LaughingAtLife View Post
There's only 5 tales consisting of 9 levels each? 45 total layouts during Tales Mode. I didn't notice at first but after each set of 9 layouts, at the end of the Tale, it gives you a screen of how you did during the last 9 levels. Through 4-1 to 4-9, I matched over 700 tiles. I really wish there was a stats screen to tell me how many matches I'm at.

hmm... Do me a favor. Upload 2 saves here. One starting the game from scratch with nothing done on it. not even 1 tile. And Another one with tiles done. (do the first tale first chapter. And note the number of tiles done in the summary screen) Upload them both here and I'll see what I can do.

The following 2 users say thank you to jabber for this useful post:

LaughingAtLife, PounDJo0DoGz0r
10-04-2012, 05:50 PM #52
onrode
Gym leader
Ha! Thanks Dude!!! Happy
10-08-2012, 05:22 PM #53
LaughingAtLife
Do a barrel roll!
hmm... Do me a favor. Upload 2 saves here. One starting the game from scratch with nothing done on it. not even 1 tile. And Another one with tiles done. (do the first tale first chapter. And note the number of tiles done in the summary screen) Upload them both here and I'll see what I can do.

Hey, thanks for all the help. I played a few more levels and tried my best to not use any hints. Whether or not the hints matter, I'm still unsure, but it finally unlocked more me. Such a relief.
10-23-2012, 07:21 PM #54
jabber
Hurah!
Glad it worked out for you! Smile
08-07-2014, 06:03 AM #55
The second download link is dead. Any chance for a re-up?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo