06-27-2012, 06:59 PM #1
jabber
Hurah!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Hello all, Firstly i know there is a save set for Mahjong on the site & kudos to "You must login or register to view this content." for making that. But its not complete and I believe my save set is better, so here it goes.

Having said that, I don't remember if these saves will give you the network (50 games) trophy. But if someone wants to send me a new save with only one network game played and won I can create the required save for you. as this games save is editable Smile yes. hack. editable etc. Which is why i don't remember as I did this a long time ago and I saved the files and dont remember if i did that before or after the network mode.

This save will however, give you the longest time consuming trophies in the game.
Use the save in 25 layouts folder for that particular trophy and 100 layouts folders for the 100 layouts one. Use any save to continue motion mode and finish it for ALL of the motion mode trophies (meeting the requirements of course).

You must login or register to view this content. Can’t Get Enough Bronze Trophy
Complete 25 different Layouts in ‘Infinity’ Mode

You must login or register to view this content. Infinity and Beyond Silver Trophy
Complete 100 different Layouts in ‘Infinity’ Mode

You must login or register to view this content. Dragon Slayer Bronze Trophy
Complete all Levels in ‘Motion’ Mode

You must login or register to view this content. I Don’t Need No Stinking Power-Ups Bronze Trophy
Complete ‘Motion’ Mode without using ‘Bomb’, ‘Cannon’, ‘Ice’ and ‘Wild number’ Power-Ups

You must login or register to view this content. Who Needs Sleep? Silver Trophy
Complete ‘Motion’ Mode without losing a single Life

Enjoy! and don't forget to Thank Happy

update--
new save archive with updated set for the 25 layouts. As the previous one was not working.

If there is enough demand I might mod the DLC trophies too. But I will need to get the game again.. :( I hated it but for the love of you all I might make that sacrifice again Smile

Asides from the story mode, the rest of the saves are requirement based and not save dependent. As such I'd call this save set complete. more or less. :p

Finally the last painful trophy for this game is here as well. Thanks to You must login or register to view this content.[/URL] (Click his name to thank him)

Just complete the last layout to get below:

You must login or register to view this content. Beast Master
Complete all the animal Layouts in DLC

And if you used the previous save to complete all the non DLC trophies then this will pop as well.

You must login or register to view this content. Be the Best, mahjong the rest.

Enjoy!
Last edited by jabber ; 07-27-2012 at 03:07 AM.

The following 27 users say thank you to jabber for this useful post:

Red, Awesome_User, azmo85, Big_Jonny, bilaljalook, bodo2008, candyman2720, Crixus029, flex0r, isigo, jackisback2, john connor 84, joury070, kobra1922, lolik, Maradona Q8, mark1, mastert, mostovoi85, p78ch201, pman187, ps3re, robotny, rongey420, Sirprizer, Smegger72, xSOADx
11-11-2014, 03:00 PM #56
I can use it with BruteForce? I don't know how.. Help please.
01-21-2015, 10:23 PM #57
edit.
Last edited by Morphiine ; 01-21-2015 at 10:54 PM.
08-31-2018, 08:18 PM #58
Made a save for Sage. Also the DLC save is gone so here's mine

03-17-2024, 10:03 PM #59
Originally posted by jabber View Post

when i load either file from the rar it says data is corrupted

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo