07-04-2012, 12:27 AM #1
psp718
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello guys, I have a save file of bionic commando. The save file is on normal mode at the checkpoint where you must destroy the constrictor. If you finish the rest of the game (20 or so minutes or less) you will unlock the bionically challenged trophy during the credits. I uploaded it to xploder and named it:

Descriptions:

Bionically Challenged US Gamesave- NGU

The Constructor (94%) Normal. Finish Game to unlock Bionically challenged trophy.
Last edited by psp718 ; 07-05-2012 at 06:50 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to psp718 for this useful post:

lalaland322, sarasimon840108, SayYO, ZAEK_DD
07-04-2012, 03:56 AM #2
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Originally posted by psp718 View Post
Hello guys, I have a save file of bionic commando. The save file is on normal mode at the checkpoint where you must destroy the constrictor. If you finish the rest of the game (20 or so minutes or less) you will unlock the bionically challenged trophy during the credits. I dont have an account with any file sharing sites nor do i plan to sign up for one. If you PM me with your email i will send you the file and if youre nice you can upload it to the rest of the world (or send me the link and ill post it). Thank you.

Why don't you upload it and receive the credits for it?
07-05-2012, 04:04 PM #3
psp718
Keeper
Originally posted by Jonny View Post

Im not going to sign up for any of those sites. If I can upload it to here i would. I did upload it to xploder though
07-05-2012, 04:26 PM #4
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Im not going to sign up for any of those sites. If I can upload it to here i would. I did upload it to xploder though

With what name?

Btw this trophy is 4 what? hard difficulty?
07-05-2012, 05:34 PM #5
mark1
I defeated!
I did upload it to xploder though

where is it mate? I've checked xploder but can't find it!
07-05-2012, 06:51 PM #6
psp718
Keeper
Originally posted by mark1 View Post
where is it mate? I've checked xploder but can't find it!

Try again. I clicked upload and walked away and didnt notice it had failed to upload. Its there now.

Description
The Constructor (94%) Normal. Finish Game to unlock Bionically challenged trophy.

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

With what name?

Btw this trophy is 4 what? hard difficulty?

Its on NORMAL but its for All challenges completed.

The following user thanked psp718 for this useful post:

mark1
07-05-2012, 06:55 PM #7
mark1
I defeated!
Try again. I clicked upload and walked away and didnt notice it had failed to upload. Its there now.

Description

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

Its on NORMAL but its for All challenges completed.

got it Smile thank you, do you have any other saves by any chance? mainly the challenge ones!
07-06-2012, 12:02 AM #8
psp718
Keeper
Originally posted by mark1 View Post
got it Smile thank you, do you have any other saves by any chance? mainly the challenge ones!

No sorry. I beat this a long time ago and i was missing the shellshock challenge (I didnt know you can use adrenaline to insta-kill with a DFA) and it was the only trophy I need for plat (excluding Bionically Challenged of course) so i did a quick run on this game focusing only on the challenges. I seen alot of uploads for Commando and Collectibles so I decided to add the Challenges save. Just trying to help people out who need help with this easy game.

The following user thanked psp718 for this useful post:

mark1
07-06-2012, 07:50 PM #9
mark1
I defeated!
No sorry. I beat this a long time ago and i was missing the shellshock challenge (I didnt know you can use adrenaline to insta-kill with a DFA) and it was the only trophy I need for plat (excluding Bionically Challenged of course) so i did a quick run on this game focusing only on the challenges. I seen alot of uploads for Commando and Collectibles so I decided to add the Challenges save. Just trying to help people out who need help with this easy game.

ok, you've provided the hardest trophy anyway so thank you.
07-06-2012, 07:58 PM #10
SHAkA
League Champion

its here You must login or register to view this content.

The following 5 users say thank you to SHAkA for this useful post:

Big_Jonny, gloomysunday, tangerinos, un4given, Wasatio

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo