08-02-2012, 10:25 PM #1
hess47
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); this is for psn version of the game

credit goes to big_jony for data traffing save for me

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 7 users say thank you to hess47 for this useful post:

A86, amilo1106, bilaljalook, rossilux, selvin santos, TheBigRod, VercettiCool
01-23-2014, 07:21 PM #38
hess47
League Champion
Originally posted by Drumma516 View Post
I cant send my save since its copy protected just resign the save and leave it blank that way when i put it in bruteforce i can just press "update profile data" and it will make it work for my ps3 and hopefully it wont hash fail since you dont need it decrypted to update.

You must login or register to view this content. try it now
01-23-2014, 07:23 PM #39
Drumma516
Can’t trickshot me!
double post delete
Last edited by Drumma516 ; 01-23-2014 at 07:26 PM.
01-23-2014, 07:28 PM #40
Drumma516
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by hess47 View Post

Dam Still get a hash fail on the save data, The profile data works fine but the save corrupts. I dont know why and I ahve tried everything to fix it lol thank you for trying and getting back to me. Thanks and rep given
01-23-2014, 07:30 PM #41
Drumma516
Can’t trickshot me!

Actually lets try 1 last thing, try decrypting it and leaving it blank but DO NOT reencrypt just leave it blank and decrypted and try uploading that might fix it since the Keys unprotected and decrypting is not possible.
01-23-2014, 07:31 PM #42
Originally posted by Jonny View Post
No man thank you 4 the save Winky Winky

Now we need a eu osn and a us disc to cover almost everyone desires xD

kkkkkk
01-23-2014, 09:45 PM #43
Originally posted by Drumma516 View Post
Actually lets try 1 last thing, try decrypting it and leaving it blank but DO NOT reencrypt just leave it blank and decrypted and try uploading that might fix it since the Keys unprotected and decrypting is not possible.

Alright. The same thing happens i tried on KSG resigner and bruteforce. no difference the profile save works like it should but the brute force get hash fails and when i use ksg resigner on the main save it just corrupts it. Do you guys think that this save is just shotty?
01-24-2014, 12:42 AM #44
hess47
League Champion
Originally posted by Kaori912 View Post
Alright. The same thing happens i tried on KSG resigner and bruteforce. no difference the profile save works like it should but the brute force get hash fails and when i use ksg resigner on the main save it just corrupts it. Do you guys think that this save is just shotty?

it was pulled from my ps3 with cfw and then i upload it
01-24-2014, 08:18 AM #45
it was pulled from my ps3 with cfw and then i upload it

So it works for you of course since its your save. Wasn't trying to insult anyone here. The threads all about this save has the same thing happening where the profile works but not the save itself. So idk what else is there honestly. Don't remember this save being this much of a problem.
01-24-2014, 09:22 AM #46
hess47
League Champion
Originally posted by Kaori912 View Post
So it works for you of course since its your save. Wasn't trying to insult anyone here. The threads all about this save has the same thing happening where the profile works but not the save itself. So idk what else is there honestly. Don't remember this save being this much of a problem.

i try it on dummy account and it worked. but im using xploder tho to resign it

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo