08-02-2012, 10:25 PM #1
hess47
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); this is for psn version of the game

credit goes to big_jony for data traffing save for me

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 7 users say thank you to hess47 for this useful post:

A86, amilo1106, bilaljalook, rossilux, selvin santos, TheBigRod, VercettiCool
02-01-2014, 01:16 AM #56
Drumma516
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by hess47 View Post
i dont kmow how encrypted. i re encrypted i just unlocked it to work any profile.

Yeah i dont need it unlocked i just want it decrypted then posted so i can then resign and reencrypt on my own
02-01-2014, 12:53 PM #57
Originally posted by Drumma516 View Post
Yeah i dont need it unlocked i just want it decrypted then posted so i can then resign and reencrypt on my own

He unlocked the file to work on any profile, you don't need to resign it. You just need to copy it to your PS3.
02-01-2014, 10:13 PM #58
Drumma516
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Peter
He unlocked the file to work on any profile, you don't need to resign it. You just need to copy it to your PS3.

...peter ive been using xploder,kg,and bruteforce for a long time and me and plenty of other peple over 3 different threads have been trying to get the same save so just simply resigning and uploading wont fix the problem... trust me
02-02-2014, 12:06 PM #59
Originally posted by Drumma516 View Post
...peter ive been using xploder,kg,and bruteforce for a long time and me and plenty of other peple over 3 different threads have been trying to get the same save so just simply resigning and uploading wont fix the problem... trust me

Do you not fucking understand? You don't need to do shit to the file, just copy it to your PS3 and load the game. It worked for me yesterday when I tried it after reading your pointless posts about it not working.
02-02-2014, 12:19 PM #60
Drumma516
Can’t trickshot me!
Do you not fucking understand? You don't need to do shit to the file, just copy it to your PS3 and load the game. It worked for me yesterday when I tried it after reading your pointless posts about it not working.

.... There are 3 different threads and over 100 people who cant get it to work ..... clearly im not the only one
02-02-2014, 06:05 PM #61

No Peter you don't fucking understand. The Profile save works but not the actual save that is needed for this feathers. No matter what you do to the save its not working So we need a new save file, also if you say it works exactly tell us how you got it of you are such a genius.
02-02-2014, 10:27 PM #62
hess47
League Champion
Originally posted by Kaori912 View Post
No Peter you don't fucking understand. The Profile save works but not the actual save that is needed for this feathers. No matter what you do to the save its not working So we need a new save file, also if you say it works exactly tell us how you got it of you are such a genius.

theres not much i do. im using xlpoder and resigns fine. works fine. maybe. someone need update brutedorce to work with save to be able to resign it. i dont know. i use both. i got save to work use on my dummy with resign with xlpoder. question for u. do u have psn one or disk one. that may the resion it not working for u. im trying to help best i can. help this helps
02-03-2014, 05:01 AM #63
Drumma516
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by hess47 View Post
theres not much i do. im using xlpoder and resigns fine. works fine. maybe. someone need update brutedorce to work with save to be able to resign it. i dont know. i use both. i got save to work use on my dummy with resign with xlpoder. question for u. do u have psn one or disk one. that may the resion it not working for u. im trying to help best i can. help this helps

I have access to both Disc and Psn versions I also have used kg/bruteforce and xploder and the save hasnt worked on any resigner and psn or disc version including the eu and us version
03-04-2014, 06:25 PM #64
I need the EU PSN Version...
Does anyone know the NPEB number ??

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo