Post: Tekken Tag Tournament HD/TTT2 Prologue Platinum/100% Save
08-09-2012, 04:34 AM #1
OwnedbyNiko
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Tested
Here are my saves for these two games from Tekken Hybrid.

Tekken Tag Tournament HD Platinum

You must login or register to view this content.

Only trophies you guys would have some trouble with, are the bowling trophies (TURKEY! and Throwing rocks!) and OOOHRAHH! trophy.

For the bowling: just do what this guy does. You only need about 5 strikes and other spares for 200 points.

For Time Attack, I found this to be easier for non Tekken players.

For every other trophy, just do everything once and it will unlock.

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Prologue 100%

Just beat Arcade with Alisa and Xiaoyu and you will get All Endings trophy (This saves about 30 mins)

For everything else, just do everything once.

Also, Another user and I are almost done with MGS4 platinum save but we need one more trophy and that's time consuming. We put a lot of time on other saves so if anyone can help us with one more save for the last trophy, it would help us a lot. You must login or register to view this content. Cheers.
Last edited by OwnedbyNiko ; 08-09-2012 at 11:19 PM. Reason: Tested myself

The following 11 users say thank you to OwnedbyNiko for this useful post:

Big_Jonny, bilaljalook, bmo-beats, demon_eye, Ali D Killer, Hikari6625, pepino, rebel_cause, rieks, uaeonly, wolfteam1218
08-10-2012, 02:18 AM #11
bmo-beats
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by OwnedbyNiko View Post
Lol Soul Caliber, nah. I think it's too slow in a way. Not smooth enough.

i think thear a lot of tekken player's but the save's you upload wear alreddy on the forme multiple times
that way i think you did not Smileget many tanx a lot of members got it alreddy got the plat Happy but stil tanx 4 sharing
and a bout soul & tekken exsampel pick maxi and nightmare maxi got speed his wapon is lite nightmare got more damage but is slow ass hel
that it whit soul its the tipe if wapon you pick tekken is kinda essyer soul got blok on X tekken you just need 2 pres noting Smile
love tekken and soul but soul got more dept in gameplay strategy i veel and im kinda geting sick :P of the mishima blood line evry game a new mishima jone's the groep :P but its dope that new game is gone be a new tag tournament Happy
08-10-2012, 03:31 AM #12
OwnedbyNiko
Do a barrel roll!
Well I don't know if it's been posted or not but I did search it and I only found Tekken 6. And I don't know, maybe I'll try the new soul calibur if they make it. But right now I'm hyped for TTT2.
08-10-2012, 04:38 AM #13
bmo-beats
You talkin to me?
Well I don't know if it's been posted or not but I did search it and I only found Tekken 6. And I don't know, maybe I'll try the new soul calibur if they make it. But right now I'm hyped for TTT2.

so you never playd soul 5 your crazie bro :P
btw im also getin ttt2 got it on in my pre oder list if it got a lot of online and you are gone make a set pm me i can help you grind it out Smile if you need help
08-10-2012, 05:21 AM #14
gxpain23
Bounty hunter
No problem man. I noticed there are not a lot of Tekken players so I'm debating on if I should do it for the whole Tekken Tag Tournament 2 in September.

don't get me wrong I love the game i just haven't picked it up yet thats all I'll be getting TTT2 on day one for sure
08-10-2012, 05:23 AM #15
OwnedbyNiko
Do a barrel roll!
Lol last time i played SC was SC3 back in the day. Good times but Yeah, if TTT2 has trophies online, i'll ask you (y)

---------- Post added at 01:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 AM ----------

Originally posted by gxpain23 View Post
don't get me wrong I love the game i just haven't picked it up yet thats all I'll be getting TTT2 on day one for sure

Ahhh there we go. Yeah not a lot of people bought Tekken Hybrid lol oh well. It's here for anyone who got it and wants easy trophies.
08-11-2012, 06:40 PM #16
sirdee6666
NextGenUpdate Elite
Tested
Here are my saves for these two games from Tekken Hybrid.

Tekken Tag Tournament HD Platinum

Only trophies you guys would have some trouble with, are the bowling trophies (TURKEY! and Throwing rocks!) and OOOHRAHH! trophy.

For the bowling: just do what this guy does. You only need about 5 strikes and other spares for 200 points.

For Time Attack, I found this to be easier for non Tekken players.

For every other trophy, just do everything once and it will unlock.

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Prologue 100%

Just beat Arcade with Alisa and Xiaoyu and you will get All Endings trophy (This saves about 30 mins)

For everything else, just do everything once.

Also, Another user and I are almost done with MGS4 platinum save but we need one more trophy and that's time consuming. We put a lot of time on other saves so if anyone can help us with one more save for the last trophy, it would help us a lot. You must login or register to view this content. Cheers.

For Tekken Tag Tournament HD not work i have tested and nothing popup For Arcade on Hard nothing ;( have someone tested?
08-12-2012, 12:23 AM #17
This is for sure one of the easiest and quickest legit plats you can get, it's good work you put it up. I was gonna upload it but tested it on my bro's and it didn't work but when TTT2 comes out I will be more than happy to help anyone grind their online trophies, if there are any.

BTW I don't think there a trophy list revealed for TTT2 is there?
08-12-2012, 12:34 AM #18
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Originally posted by sirdee6666 View Post
For Tekken Tag Tournament HD not work i have tested and nothing popup For Arcade on Hard nothing ;( have someone tested?

A friend in past.. pops stuff random when u do 1 of each thing, like 1 perfect gives 30 perfects trophy.. etc etc etc.

About SC, Im wired.. And slow is SF!
08-12-2012, 01:12 AM #19
OwnedbyNiko
Do a barrel roll!
Nah man there is no trophy list for TTT2 just yet, but if there are online trophies, I'll def ask one of you guys for grinding. Thanks for that.

Also, I tested it and all the moves and things (back throws, perfect), you only need to do one of those to pop them up. Other trophies, like beating it on hard, I think you'd have to do on another save if it doesn't pop up in mine. It's not really that jar though. Takes me about 2-3 mins for arcade.

The following user thanked OwnedbyNiko for this useful post:

Big_Jonny

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo