Post: Tekken Tag Tournament HD/TTT2 Prologue Platinum/100% Save
08-09-2012, 04:34 AM #1
OwnedbyNiko
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Tested
Here are my saves for these two games from Tekken Hybrid.

Tekken Tag Tournament HD Platinum

You must login or register to view this content.

Only trophies you guys would have some trouble with, are the bowling trophies (TURKEY! and Throwing rocks!) and OOOHRAHH! trophy.

For the bowling: just do what this guy does. You only need about 5 strikes and other spares for 200 points.

For Time Attack, I found this to be easier for non Tekken players.

For every other trophy, just do everything once and it will unlock.

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Prologue 100%

You must login or register to view this content.

Just beat Arcade with Alisa and Xiaoyu and you will get All Endings trophy (This saves about 30 mins)

For everything else, just do everything once.

Also, Another user and I are almost done with MGS4 platinum save but we need one more trophy and that's time consuming. We put a lot of time on other saves so if anyone can help us with one more save for the last trophy, it would help us a lot. You must login or register to view this content. Cheers.
Last edited by OwnedbyNiko ; 08-09-2012 at 11:19 PM. Reason: Tested myself

The following 11 users say thank you to OwnedbyNiko for this useful post:

Big_Jonny, bilaljalook, bmo-beats, demon_eye, Ali D Killer, Hikari6625, pepino, rebel_cause, rieks, uaeonly, wolfteam1218
02-23-2015, 10:05 PM #29
hess47
League Champion
Originally posted by The
Did you get the arcade mode on hardest difficulty trophy?

Use the Paul burning move help a lot with this trophy
05-02-2016, 10:38 AM #30
hi guys how to get CHICKEN trophy this is last trophy to get platinum
05-02-2016, 09:00 PM #31
Originally posted by mohammed.ali View Post
hi guys how to get CHICKEN trophy this is last trophy to get platinum

Here is a players tip from playstationtrophies:

"Chicken!
Successfully reverse an Attack Reversal.
An attack reversal (detailed under Counter Master) must be countered a second time. This is the only trophy in the game that pose quite a bit of difficulty if you haven’t a second controller. Anyway, here's a strategy:

1st Controller - Bryan
2nd Controller - Jin

Controller 1 - Press square
Controller 2 - Reverses this by pressing left arrow,cross, square
Controller 1 - Reverses this reversal by pressing right arrow,cross,square
The time frame to input the buttons in response is very slim, so be alert. Once you get the idea you can earn it relatively quickly, it’s easier to execute than people make out.

However, if you are still experiencing problems earning this trophy, here's a simplified method:

A much easier method to do it on your own.

1 - Press the ''start'' button during a VS fight.
2 - Go to ''controller setup''
3 - Under the 1st player's macros, set the L1 button to become ''LP+LK'', then L2 to become ''LP'' (the equivalent of your square button).
4 - Under the 2nd player's macros, set the L1 button to become ''LP+LK''.

RESUME FIGHT

Then, the steps are as you know them but all the buttons will become much more accessible. Using the D-pad, you'll have to do:

(1st player) L2
(2nd player) Backward + L1
(1st player) Forward + L1

Enjoy that super easy gold!"
05-03-2016, 07:04 AM #32
Originally posted by Kayleigh
Here is a players tip from playstationtrophies:

"Chicken!
Successfully reverse an Attack Reversal.
An attack reversal (detailed under Counter Master) must be countered a second time. This is the only trophy in the game that pose quite a bit of difficulty if you haven’t a second controller. Anyway, here's a strategy:

1st Controller - Bryan
2nd Controller - Jin

Controller 1 - Press square
Controller 2 - Reverses this by pressing left arrow,cross, square
Controller 1 - Reverses this reversal by pressing right arrow,cross,square
The time frame to input the buttons in response is very slim, so be alert. Once you get the idea you can earn it relatively quickly, it’s easier to execute than people make out.

However, if you are still experiencing problems earning this trophy, here's a simplified method:

A much easier method to do it on your own.

1 - Press the ''start'' button during a VS fight.
2 - Go to ''controller setup''
3 - Under the 1st player's macros, set the L1 button to become ''LP+LK'', then L2 to become ''LP'' (the equivalent of your square button).
4 - Under the 2nd player's macros, set the L1 button to become ''LP+LK''.

RESUME FIGHT

Then, the steps are as you know them but all the buttons will become much more accessible. Using the D-pad, you'll have to do:

(1st player) L2
(2nd player) Backward + L1
(1st player) Forward + L1

Enjoy that super easy gold!"

thanks i got the trophy and platinum Winky Winky but i used paul not bryan and i used this tips work fine
Go to practice mode and select your opponent to be Jin. Turn on second controller and on the practice menu where it says "Stand" switch it to ''Controller''.
On the 1st controller push triangle. On the 2nd controller push right triangle circle. On your first controller push right triangle circle right after triangle . And you should reverse the Attack reversal i.e. Chicken it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo