09-06-2012, 05:30 PM #1
Astro Zombie
professional lurker
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Alrighty well the save set is done. Happy

Big thanks to Gotham Shadow for making the save set and helping me out by getting the story trophies and making some of my saves easier for people. Make sure to thank him bunches

You must login or register to view this content.

This should have a guide and save to every trophy

Enjoy guys and gals

and here is the EU saves

*Thanks to Bearl for doing the swapidoo thing to make it EU

Originally posted by bearl View Post

for converting BLUS to BLES just add the other files to this folder except the *.sfo!

"you can put it on the first site / to your post!"

WARNING if you rent or borrow the game there is DLC required to obtain the platinum "The Crucible" it is $9.99 on the store. if you bought the game then there should be no worries as you already have "The Crucible"
Last edited by Astro Zombie ; 09-24-2012 at 01:24 AM.

The following 66 users say thank you to Astro Zombie for this useful post:

Angelus Satani, BASIA2001, BattlePope, bearl, Big_Jonny, BigTrain, bilaljalook, blastman, Bumcleaver, Carbonox35, chaoszage, coma199402, consolaman, Defeat, demon_eye, DraconiaN32, Eggman85, Elena Fisher, ENightmare69, The_Immortal_One, Gabberhard, Gotham_Shadow, Gravey, haitianxu, hateehc, Herrkulez, HUYI82, Im A Stig, ishotboston, jackisback2, jambalaia00, JamesDRobbins, joker_boy, joury070, k-hassaan, Kooki, Lamputt, lolik, Maradona Q8, mark1, MdMaynard, merrick97, Mnemonic7, MysticDragon, mzaslam, neoar, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, Toke, PC_, popteodor, ps3re, reptil-1997, Revan99, rincoglionito, RTISYOURNEMESIS, selvin santos, srandys74, strappingyoungj, SuperFist1, This-Site-Suxs, wakawaka21, Westers, wolf82, wolfteam1218, xorissao, Yuki_240sx
12-31-2014, 12:32 AM #200
DeadlyMaddawg31
NextGenUpdate Elite
The Grim Reaping save doesn't work my PS3 will freeze up every time i try to load it
02-04-2015, 06:45 PM #201
Jtripz
Bounty hunter
Can anyone help me. I'm trying to put some cheat on my save but it seems its not working on bruteforce. Please need help!
02-22-2015, 02:02 PM #202
xorissao
Little One
Originally posted by Astro
Alrighty well the save set is done. Happy

Big thanks to Gotham Shadow for making the save set and helping me out by getting the story trophies and making some of my saves easier for people. Make sure to thank him bunches

This should have a guide and save to every trophy

Enjoy guys and gals

and here is the EU saves

*Thanks to Bearl for doing the swapidoo thing to make it EU

WARNING if you rent or borrow the game there is DLC required to obtain the platinum "The Crucible" it is $9.99 on the store. if you bought the game then there should be no worries as you already have "The Crucible"

Hello, I've been using the saveset with no problems at all, but now I have to use the save to unlock 'The Court of Bones' trophy, for defeating Basileus.

However your instruction folder tells me to proceed forward only.
When I proceed to the main quest marker(btw it is super far) it leads to me to a huge place with lots of puzzles, is that the correct way to go and find Basileus?
02-25-2015, 04:39 PM #203
Jtripz
Bounty hunter
can anyone make a new game save with just max money only?
02-25-2015, 07:36 PM #204
can anyone make it without any dlc even without the crucible
04-27-2015, 06:40 PM #205
Jtripz
Bounty hunter
bump anybody please i really want to play it but just max money
07-30-2015, 02:33 PM #206
Great saveset! Thank you!

There's one trophy missing though.
"I've Brought You A Gift - Defeat the Soul Arbiter"

I'm about to get this trophy legit and can upload the gamesave for those who want it.

Edit:
Just got the trophy and have a gamesave ready to upload, but I'm not sure if new members are allowed to post links. Waiting for a verificaiton!
Last edited by The_Magnificent ; 07-30-2015 at 05:22 PM.
02-29-2016, 11:20 AM #207
Beavis2k1
Save Point
it looks like the servers are down for the Japan version of the game.

is it possible to get the "pay it forward" trophy with a save?

The following user thanked Beavis2k1 for this useful post:

DarkByke
04-24-2016, 03:34 PM #208
agrain
Gobble
Just needed it for 2 trophies, stick & stones and secondary adventure. The 1st one worked fine but the second one is giving me problems with an error and i can't copy it in the ps3, i insert all the files except the .sfo into the EU folder with the EU .sfo within then i resign and save but then i get the error, is the save file ok or what am i doing wrong?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo