09-06-2012, 05:30 PM #1
Astro Zombie
professional lurker
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Alrighty well the save set is done. Happy

Big thanks to Gotham Shadow for making the save set and helping me out by getting the story trophies and making some of my saves easier for people. Make sure to thank him bunches

You must login or register to view this content.

This should have a guide and save to every trophy

Enjoy guys and gals

and here is the EU saves

*Thanks to Bearl for doing the swapidoo thing to make it EU

Originally posted by bearl View Post

for converting BLUS to BLES just add the other files to this folder except the *.sfo!

"you can put it on the first site / to your post!"

WARNING if you rent or borrow the game there is DLC required to obtain the platinum "The Crucible" it is $9.99 on the store. if you bought the game then there should be no worries as you already have "The Crucible"
Last edited by Astro Zombie ; 09-24-2012 at 01:24 AM.

The following 66 users say thank you to Astro Zombie for this useful post:

Angelus Satani, BASIA2001, BattlePope, bearl, Big_Jonny, BigTrain, bilaljalook, blastman, Bumcleaver, Carbonox35, chaoszage, coma199402, consolaman, Defeat, demon_eye, DraconiaN32, Eggman85, Elena Fisher, ENightmare69, The_Immortal_One, Gabberhard, Gotham_Shadow, Gravey, haitianxu, hateehc, Herrkulez, HUYI82, Im A Stig, ishotboston, jackisback2, jambalaia00, JamesDRobbins, joker_boy, joury070, k-hassaan, Kooki, Lamputt, lolik, Maradona Q8, mark1, MdMaynard, merrick97, Mnemonic7, MysticDragon, mzaslam, neoar, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, Toke, PC_, popteodor, ps3re, reptil-1997, Revan99, rincoglionito, RTISYOURNEMESIS, selvin santos, srandys74, strappingyoungj, SuperFist1, This-Site-Suxs, wakawaka21, Westers, wolf82, wolfteam1218, xorissao, Yuki_240sx
06-10-2016, 10:28 PM #209
Hello. At the moment the "gift" trophy is unachievable coz servers are down. I wonder if the trophy pop with the save if someone have it already ?
06-02-2017, 06:33 AM #210
Does everything in this save file work. I did everything but when I copy it to my ps3 it says data is corrupted? Is there something I am doing wrong?
06-02-2017, 09:46 PM #211
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Caliber001 View Post
Does everything in this save file work. I did everything but when I copy it to my ps3 it says data is corrupted? Is there something I am doing wrong?

Pretty sure you are doing something wrong since lots of folks have been using the saves. Resign should be the last step you do before moving it to your ps3
06-05-2017, 06:35 AM #212
Thanks. Yes I played abit this weekend with the save. I did the resign wrongly.
07-19-2019, 04:04 AM #213
Originally posted by Blood_Raven1974 View Post
Hello. At the moment the "gift" trophy is unachievable coz servers are down. I wonder if the trophy pop with the save if someone have it already ?

I also need the same save

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo