09-16-2012, 05:49 AM #1
solidsnoova
My RIG is red. It's red.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Okay my good folks of NGU... here are my Platinum saves for Transformers: Fall Of Cybertron (North American region).
Confirmed by D-one:

You will get the following trophies when Resuming the game and defeating Optimus Prime with Megatron:

Till All Are One - (Megatron Ending)
The Battle is Far From Over (Easy)
More Than Meets the Eye (Normal)
All Hail You! (Hard)

When defeating Megatron with Optimus Prime the following trophies you can get:

Till All Are One - (Optimus Ending)

Here is my save with the Campaign cleared on Hard, all of the collectibles done... yada, yada:

Next up, my Profile save (not sure if its needed to pop online trophies or whatnot, but here it is):

Don't forget to GIVE THANKS if you download, please!!
Last edited by solidsnoova ; 09-21-2012 at 02:15 PM.

The following 11 users say thank you to solidsnoova for this useful post:

bilaljalook, D-one, emowtion, hateehc, k-hassaan, p311, ps3-gamer, ps3re, real1983, srandys74, Wednesday 13
09-21-2012, 02:52 AM #11
StarWave
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by solidsnoova View Post
So, do the saves just not work? About 40 people have downloaded both of them and we haven't heard a peep yet if they work with Xploder or not. If not, I'll just ask a mod to lock the thread so we don't junk up the forums. :\

really? well damn SOMEONE SAY SOMETHING!! if i had this game i wouldve reported back already. really wanting to know as well.
09-21-2012, 12:56 PM #12
D-one
Skullhound
I just tested it.

You will get the following trophies when Resuming the game and defeating Optimus Prime with Megatron:

Till All Are One - (Megatron Ending)
The Battle is Far From Over (Easy)
More Than Meets the Eye (Normal)
All Hail You! (Hard)

When defeating Megatron with Optimus Prime the following trophies you can get:

Till All Are One - (Optimus Ending)

No online trophies pops!
Last edited by D-one ; 09-21-2012 at 01:17 PM.

The following user thanked D-one for this useful post:

solidsnoova
09-21-2012, 02:08 PM #13
solidsnoova
My RIG is red. It's red.
Sweet! Thanks for looking into this, D-one! Well, at least it will help people with getting Hard mode completed. Smile
I wonder if any online trophies pop after playing one online match of Escalation or doing some other random stuff in online play...?
09-21-2012, 02:19 PM #14
D-one
Skullhound
I did play one online match on Team Deathmatch and won still no trophies pop up, i think the online progress is stored on their Servers.

The following user thanked D-one for this useful post:

solidsnoova
10-21-2012, 07:50 AM #15
frenzykiller909
Do a barrel roll!
guys does anyone have a save that has 14/1 bluerints and 55/56 audio logs?
11-02-2012, 07:28 PM #16
StarWave
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by frenzykiller909 View Post
guys does anyone have a save that has 14/1 bluerints and 55/56 audio logs?

i just got hold of this game and i was thinking of making a save set for the audio logs and blueprints? i'll start giving this game a go tonite. Ill make sure i leave just 1 less of whatever is required to get the said trophies.
11-03-2012, 09:04 AM #17
frenzykiller909
Do a barrel roll!
ohh great and thnx !! i'll be willing to test it out for u its doesnt matter wut region i have xploder and thnx again!!Happy
11-05-2012, 06:21 AM #18
StarWave
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by frenzykiller909 View Post
ohh great and thnx !! i'll be willing to test it out for u its doesnt matter wut region i have xploder and thnx again!!Happy

hey just letting you and everyone on NGU know, im currently working on a saveset for this game. it will not be a 100% plat save, due to multiplayer trophies saved on the server side, so those must be done legit. what i will be doing is checkpoints for all chapters complete, and i am leaving 1 left for all audio files and all blue prints. might have some others that require you to do certain things on each chapter, which will still need to be done legit. but i will try to have checkpoints close to those as well, if possible. i will also be working on all weapons upgraded, but that will probably come later unless someone else does it. i will have this saveset up sometime tomorrow. peace out!!
11-07-2012, 04:31 PM #19
Default Avatar
SamSlay
when using your save you get the two ending trophies (1 for each ending) that's all

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo