09-16-2012, 05:49 AM #1
solidsnoova
My RIG is red. It's red.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Okay my good folks of NGU... here are my Platinum saves for Transformers: Fall Of Cybertron (North American region).
Confirmed by D-one:

You will get the following trophies when Resuming the game and defeating Optimus Prime with Megatron:

Till All Are One - (Megatron Ending)
The Battle is Far From Over (Easy)
More Than Meets the Eye (Normal)
All Hail You! (Hard)

When defeating Megatron with Optimus Prime the following trophies you can get:

Till All Are One - (Optimus Ending)

Here is my save with the Campaign cleared on Hard, all of the collectibles done... yada, yada:

Next up, my Profile save (not sure if its needed to pop online trophies or whatnot, but here it is):

Don't forget to GIVE THANKS if you download, please!!
Last edited by solidsnoova ; 09-21-2012 at 02:15 PM.

The following 11 users say thank you to solidsnoova for this useful post:

bilaljalook, D-one, emowtion, hateehc, k-hassaan, p311, ps3-gamer, ps3re, real1983, srandys74, Wednesday 13
09-16-2012, 10:42 AM #2
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Is this game any worth to buy? Played the first transformers game and it was horrible...
09-16-2012, 04:50 PM #3
solidsnoova
My RIG is red. It's red.
It's far better than War For Cybertron, but it's the same type of gameplay. What turned me off about War For Cybertron was the online lag. Everything seems 100% smoothed out in Fall Of Cybertron and the campaign is longer and 10x better.

But if you absolutely hated the first game, I'd pass.
09-16-2012, 05:27 PM #4
StarWave
< ^ > < ^ >
HUGE TF G1 fan here.(see my avatar). Loved war for cybertron. Online was ok at best. Loved the campaign. I do not own this game yet, and its DEFINITELY A GAME IM GETTING, but hopefully someone that does can try this out and see what we can get from it. good stuff either way.

The following user thanked StarWave for this useful post:

solidsnoova
09-17-2012, 03:39 AM #5
it says u wont be able to earn trophies and stuff cause it another users profile
Last edited by killjoytane ; 09-17-2012 at 03:50 AM.
09-17-2012, 06:38 AM #6
solidsnoova
My RIG is red. It's red.
Originally posted by killjoytane View Post
it says u wont be able to earn trophies and stuff cause it another users profile

Okay, dumb question first: did you resign it through Xploder? Correct region and all (North America)?
Otherwise: Hmm... MGS4 had a similar issue and you had to use an SFO editor program. Anyone willing to try out PS3SFOEdit or a similar program to see if this works?
09-17-2012, 11:29 AM #7
Originally posted by killjoytane View Post

did you reassign the profile save also?

The following 2 users say thank you to ps3re for this useful post:

crischevelle572, solidsnoova
09-18-2012, 03:25 AM #8
can anyone confirm this works?
09-18-2012, 01:34 PM #9
StarWave
< ^ > < ^ >
im awaiting to find out as well. if i had this game i would have tried it already. and i think killjoy did not resign properly with that message hes getting.
09-20-2012, 09:32 PM #10
solidsnoova
My RIG is red. It's red.
So, do the saves just not work? About 40 people have downloaded both of them and we haven't heard a peep yet if they work with Xploder or not. If not, I'll just ask a mod to lock the thread so we don't junk up the forums. :\
Last edited by solidsnoova ; 09-20-2012 at 09:34 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo