10-10-2012, 01:56 PM #1
D-one
Skullhound
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Complete Save Set - EU

-----------------
-----------------

Credits To You must login or register to view this content. For 16 Saves!

Credits To You must login or register to view this content. For 22 Saves!

Credits To You must login or register to view this content. For Clean Hands/Ghost Trophies

All saves work 100%, 3+ hours until platinum with these saves.
[/SIZE]
Last edited by D-one ; 02-18-2013 at 05:58 PM.

The following 114 users say thank you to D-one for this useful post:

_olo_, -Warhawk-, Abtean, Cloud, Allicks, andygee1987, Angelus Satani, BASIA2001, bearl, bexta74, bigburt82, BigTrain, bilaljalook, bishkenbol, blastman, BrenzaD, candyman2720, Captain Harlock, che_don_john, Cofeiini, Dalmin, deadkiss, DeanVVinchester, Dojo67, Draghonxian, Drumma516, Elduder, fasooole, fbrfbr, flex0r, Gabberhard, Gandalf, gehmaweg, georgearijit361, GYNOUGH, hammy2009, Im A Stig, in4x, intelbill, isigo, J-Woww, jambalaia00, Jb90, jedt, jjvegt, john connor 84, johnnyla, JonahTHD, joury070, JusThatGood, Kazukirahunt, khkudhgfjvbk, kobra1922, kosy, Kottyn, koz3bal, krustytoe, ksandros, Leonheart34, LiverpoolFC_18, lolik, Mago de Oz, malachit75, Malark5, marty22, MasterChieff, mcmlxxxix, Mercury001, migale, TheChosenOne, myfan773, Nariko Shem, neoar, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, OmegaBeta, onrode, p311, p78ch201, partylikeits1999, PC_, pepino12, prototye76, ps3re, Raiki, rebel_cause, Rex Evil, Rich Davies, rieks, S-PA, Savegoddaddy, scienide, ser, shakka26, shalashaska, simmo_316, Sirprizer, skedd, Stephen., thebestplayer and 14 other users.

The following user groaned D-one for this awful post:

wowaka
02-05-2016, 03:19 AM #227
shalashaska
I am error
i only need clean hands/ ghost for platinum , i will try it today , thnx for this save set amazing work guys Smile
02-05-2016, 04:13 AM #228
Hi I just registered to say (and press) thanks, worked fine here.
05-02-2016, 09:32 PM #229
dsxro
Gobble
That tempest save is the worst thing ever. not upgraded, saved the worst time in that mission and was just hard to do. but thanks for the overall stuff
08-15-2016, 02:52 AM #230
sangaragosay
Save Point
thanks
09-23-2016, 03:49 AM #231
Anyone know why its saying I don't have permission to DL?
10-09-2017, 07:36 AM #232
abulnoor
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by one View Post

Complete Save Set - EU

-----------------
-----------------

Credits To You must login or register to view this content. For 16 Saves!

Credits To You must login or register to view this content. For 22 Saves!

Credits To You must login or register to view this content. For Clean Hands/Ghost Trophies

All saves work 100%, 3+ hours until platinum with these saves.
[/SIZE]

I get this message when i click on the original us files link:-
abulnoor, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
10-09-2017, 03:45 PM #233
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by abulnoor View Post
I get this message when i click on the original us files link:-
abulnoor, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

The op of the US saves was removed
07-03-2018, 09:38 PM #234
i changed region code to match mine with bruteforce then resigned to my profile but when i clicked load in game the save did not even show up??????
07-10-2018, 02:04 PM #235
Goomy
Gobble
Thank you for the save set

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo