10-18-2012, 07:54 PM #1
Cissamannen
Trophy Hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

FULL DOOM 3 SAVESET

Thanks to all contributions from:

Be sure to show your gratitude! Smile

USAGE:

The folders with savedata and profiledata, USE THEM BOTH!!!

Xploder is the way to go.

All saves in US Region folder.

Special note:

For these 3 saves, set XMB Language on PS3 to French

DOOMed Collector, Evil Collector & Lost Collector

FIX:

Here is an English language save for the Collecting trophies Smile Thanks to You must login or register to view this content.

Special Note#2

Found out that Turncout was missing. Since it was very random, I found a place where it almost always pops.

Download Link: You must login or register to view this content.

Usage: Just run up and down the hill when the demons come towards you, so you give them alot of room to cross before they can reach you.

DOWNLOAD LINK:

Trophy Amount: You must login or register to view this content.1 You must login or register to view this content.1 You must login or register to view this content.64

Trophies achieved from Doom 3 folder:

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

All of Us
Boomtastic
Bot Buddy
Cookie Stealer
DOOMed Collector
DOOMed Nightmare
DOOMed Recruit
DOOMed Marine
DOOMed Veteran
Speed Run
Not A Scratch
Big Boy
Goody Finder
You're Not My Boss!
You Laugh, It Works
Unarmed Badass
To Be Or Not To Be
That Was Close
Sticky Situation
Ready for Action
Ripped!
Killing Time
I Like to Watch

Trophies achieved from Doom 3 Resurrection of Evil folder:

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

Double The Fun!
Eat This
Evil Recruit
Evil Marine
Evil Veteran
Evil Nightmare
Evil Collector
Fist of Fury
Play Catch
Gimme Power!
Gimme Time!
Shocking!
Too Slow, Fool!

Trophies achieved from Doom 3 Lost Mission folder:

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

Lost Collector
RAGE
Soulfood
Lost Recruit
Lost Marine
Lost Veteran
Lost Nightmare

Multiplayer Trophies for Doom 3:

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

Telefragged!
Crushed!
Ninja Killer
Clean Sheet
Berserked!
2 Deaths - 1 Gun

How To:

Got 2 PS3's and Doom 3 BFG from PSN? Download to both PS3, you can then mop up all except 2 Deaths - 1 Gun yourself.

Only got 1 PS3, find a boosting thread on any PS3 trophy site. Example:

DOOM & DOOM II Thread:

Last edited by Cissamannen ; 11-24-2012 at 06:49 PM.

The following 41 users say thank you to Cissamannen for this useful post:

A000_demons_000, Alex-Pilote, BASIA2001, bearl, bejekas, bilaljalook, CusTM22, Dark80, deathproof, Eggman85, FallenSoldier, flavio91, ghostX, GreenTea101, Grumpy Old Men, H41822, Herrkulez, ishotboston, LANCENATOR, Leonrpg, malachit75, mark1, Mercury001, NeoFrost, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, NuclearArmpit, p311, ps3re, raylo27, rieks, simmo_316, skedd, Drakedevil666, Tuatara, wakawaka21, Wastelandboy, weatesand, WillDemon, Windmaker86, wolfteam1218, xSOADx
10-19-2013, 05:31 AM #110
dasima
Bounty hunter
thank you
10-20-2013, 03:41 PM #111
I've solved the problem...simply take a save french in the server of the xploder,take the param.sfo and put it in the saves of fakeshadow,and change BLES0000_XX of Fs to BLES0000_XX of the save french (XX=is the save slot,it must be the same of the original param.sfo)
so the collectibles and all difficulties are done
01-05-2014, 06:44 AM #112
First of all, thanks for amassing a great collection of saves. Unfortunately, I'm having issues getting them to work. Specifically, the Nightmare and Veteran saves I would like to use. I've tried resigning the saves to my ID, but nothing. The saves won't come up in the list to load, and they're the same BLUS-31024 code. :/ I'm also running the PSN version, so dunno if that makes any difference.
01-05-2014, 02:46 PM #113
FiL-UK1
Bounty hunter
if there is a profile save also in the same folder and nightmare and veteran you also need to use that.
01-08-2014, 06:57 PM #114
I tried that, for the saves that have the profile info. They came up as not working when I tried to load them, even after resigning them. Will these work with OFW or do you need CFW for these?
01-10-2014, 05:59 PM #115
Xx-B1LzY-xX
Do a barrel roll!
any one needs advice on ngu regarding ps4 or xbox or even just general site help let me know. Upside Down Happy
07-02-2014, 04:32 PM #116
Thanks allot. Saves work great... except the profile saves, couldn't get them to work. Had to do all kill trophies the legit way.
Anyway, as i wanted to make my trophies look more legit I used your "You're Not My Boss!" save and got to the end on Recruit. So if anyone needs it, here's a save that will unlock Big Boy, DOOMed Recruit and Speed Run (tested it on my dummy account, so it should work).

08-10-2014, 09:29 PM #117
Thanks for the hard work!!!
But I the savedata does not work on my account, Im from Mexico, and my game is BLUS-31024, but the savedata don't appear on the load list in the game, even if I change de system languaje to English ( US and UK), obviusly all my savedatas are on spanish.
I tryed to play a new game on english languaje and made many savedatas, so I can put the files on the savedatas package downloaded, but still the same, the game does not recognize the savedata, and If I try to resign them, all appears like corrupted data.

Any help??? It's frustrating and only the trophys that still missing to me it's all the nightmare difficulty...

Sorry for my bad english, cheers!!!
04-27-2015, 05:58 AM #118
Had a little issue figuring out how to resign with the KG Resigner 2.0.6 but, HELLLLLLLL man it worked, thank you very much. I am not all that great at this game and I knew I wasn't going into it but I did not want to miss out because I did like the game from a long time ago (the original on pc). So I enjoyed it on the easiest mode, then resigned and copied over just the save game and did not copy the profile back over....Started the game up, loaded up the save, hit him with the cube, epicness ensued, trophies as mentioned at the credits roll. Would like to give you rep and a thanks...but neither are showing up under your post?

thank you very much Cissamannen

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo