10-18-2012, 07:54 PM #1
Cissamannen
Trophy Hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

FULL DOOM 3 SAVESET

Thanks to all contributions from:

Be sure to show your gratitude! Smile

USAGE:

The folders with savedata and profiledata, USE THEM BOTH!!!

Xploder is the way to go.

All saves in US Region folder.

Special note:

For these 3 saves, set XMB Language on PS3 to French

DOOMed Collector, Evil Collector & Lost Collector

FIX:

Here is an English language save for the Collecting trophies Smile Thanks to You must login or register to view this content.

Special Note#2

Found out that Turncout was missing. Since it was very random, I found a place where it almost always pops.

Download Link: You must login or register to view this content.

Usage: Just run up and down the hill when the demons come towards you, so you give them alot of room to cross before they can reach you.

DOWNLOAD LINK:

Trophy Amount: You must login or register to view this content.1 You must login or register to view this content.1 You must login or register to view this content.64

Trophies achieved from Doom 3 folder:

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

All of Us
Boomtastic
Bot Buddy
Cookie Stealer
DOOMed Collector
DOOMed Nightmare
DOOMed Recruit
DOOMed Marine
DOOMed Veteran
Speed Run
Not A Scratch
Big Boy
Goody Finder
You're Not My Boss!
You Laugh, It Works
Unarmed Badass
To Be Or Not To Be
That Was Close
Sticky Situation
Ready for Action
Ripped!
Killing Time
I Like to Watch

Trophies achieved from Doom 3 Resurrection of Evil folder:

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

Double The Fun!
Eat This
Evil Recruit
Evil Marine
Evil Veteran
Evil Nightmare
Evil Collector
Fist of Fury
Play Catch
Gimme Power!
Gimme Time!
Shocking!
Too Slow, Fool!

Trophies achieved from Doom 3 Lost Mission folder:

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

Lost Collector
RAGE
Soulfood
Lost Recruit
Lost Marine
Lost Veteran
Lost Nightmare

Multiplayer Trophies for Doom 3:

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

Telefragged!
Crushed!
Ninja Killer
Clean Sheet
Berserked!
2 Deaths - 1 Gun

How To:

Got 2 PS3's and Doom 3 BFG from PSN? Download to both PS3, you can then mop up all except 2 Deaths - 1 Gun yourself.

Only got 1 PS3, find a boosting thread on any PS3 trophy site. Example:

DOOM & DOOM II Thread:

Last edited by Cissamannen ; 11-24-2012 at 06:49 PM.

The following 41 users say thank you to Cissamannen for this useful post:

A000_demons_000, Alex-Pilote, BASIA2001, bearl, bejekas, bilaljalook, CusTM22, Dark80, deathproof, Eggman85, FallenSoldier, flavio91, ghostX, GreenTea101, Grumpy Old Men, H41822, Herrkulez, ishotboston, LANCENATOR, Leonrpg, malachit75, mark1, Mercury001, NeoFrost, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, NuclearArmpit, p311, ps3re, raylo27, rieks, simmo_316, skedd, Drakedevil666, Tuatara, wakawaka21, Wastelandboy, weatesand, WillDemon, Windmaker86, wolfteam1218, xSOADx
04-27-2015, 09:39 AM #119
Cissamannen
Trophy Hunter
Originally posted by CusTM22 View Post
Had a little issue figuring out how to resign with the KG Resigner 2.0.6 but, HELLLLLLLL man it worked, thank you very much. I am not all that great at this game and I knew I wasn't going into it but I did not want to miss out because I did like the game from a long time ago (the original on pc). So I enjoyed it on the easiest mode, then resigned and copied over just the save game and did not copy the profile back over....Started the game up, loaded up the save, hit him with the cube, epicness ensued, trophies as mentioned at the credits roll. Would like to give you rep and a thanks...but neither are showing up under your post?

thank you very much Cissamannen

You are very welcome Happy
02-17-2016, 02:48 PM #120
Dizzl
Haxor!
I have read the entire thread, but i confused. Wich version i need now for the englich save set (us disc, uk disc or also extends a certain psn version)?

Thanks for help Smile
02-18-2016, 06:05 PM #121
Dizzl
Haxor!
Originally posted by Cissamannen View Post

FULL DOOM 3 SAVESET

Thanks to all contributions from:

Be sure to show your gratitude! Smile

USAGE:

The folders with savedata and profiledata, USE THEM BOTH!!!

Xploder is the way to go.

All saves in US Region folder.

Special note:

For these 3 saves, set XMB Language on PS3 to French

DOOMed Collector, Evil Collector & Lost Collector

FIX:

Here is an English language save for the Collecting trophies Smile Thanks to You must login or register to view this content.

Special Note#2

Found out that Turncout was missing. Since it was very random, I found a place where it almost always pops.

Download Link: You must login or register to view this content.

Usage: Just run up and down the hill when the demons come towards you, so you give them alot of room to cross before they can reach you.

DOWNLOAD LINK:

Trophy Amount: You must login or register to view this content.1 You must login or register to view this content.1 You must login or register to view this content.64

Trophies achieved from Doom 3 folder:

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

All of Us
Boomtastic
Bot Buddy
Cookie Stealer
DOOMed Collector
DOOMed Nightmare
DOOMed Recruit
DOOMed Marine
DOOMed Veteran
Speed Run
Not A Scratch
Big Boy
Goody Finder
You're Not My Boss!
You Laugh, It Works
Unarmed Badass
To Be Or Not To Be
That Was Close
Sticky Situation
Ready for Action
Ripped!
Killing Time
I Like to Watch

Trophies achieved from Doom 3 Resurrection of Evil folder:

Double The Fun!
Eat This
Evil Recruit
Evil Marine
Evil Veteran
Evil Nightmare
Evil Collector
Fist of Fury
Play Catch
Gimme Power!
Gimme Time!
Shocking!
Too Slow, Fool!

Trophies achieved from Doom 3 Lost Mission folder:

Lost Collector
RAGE
Soulfood
Lost Recruit
Lost Marine
Lost Veteran
Lost Nightmare

Multiplayer Trophies for Doom 3:

Telefragged!
Crushed!
Ninja Killer
Clean Sheet
Berserked!
2 Deaths - 1 Gun

How To:

Got 2 PS3's and Doom 3 BFG from PSN? Download to both PS3, you can then mop up all except 2 Deaths - 1 Gun yourself.

Only got 1 PS3, find a boosting thread on any PS3 trophy site. Example:

DOOM & DOOM II Thread:

I have read the entire thread, but i confused. Wich version i need now for the englich save set (us disc, uk disc or also extends a certain psn version)?

Can you help?
03-26-2016, 06:33 PM #122
Sunny350
Save Point
It is really hopeless. I think the saves would work if i had the right version of the disc. My disc have not english language (xmb = english --> game = turns into french)...so i cant use any of the saves. and the french saves of fakeshadow have no param.sfo so i cant resign them.

I search everywhere but i didnt find any french, italian, german or spanish savegame. I read that the xploder database has enough....but i have not the xploder.

I only need the saves for the nightmare difficulties. Can anyone help? Or must i buy a uk or us version of the game?
05-07-2016, 02:31 PM #123
Det0xxp12
Save Point
So after messing with the profile save and episode saves. I loaded up a save game I randomly made about half way through episode 1 on much lower difficulty. Once I finished e1m1 I had episode 1-4 trophies pop. But I still need the last trophy Rampage which people already seem to be having issues with and I can't even get the save games to load without a corrupt error on load.
12-09-2016, 12:53 PM #124
i got corrupted/damaged save data from doom 1, 2 and 3, resiging from bruteforce,this is only for cfw?
02-16-2018, 02:27 PM #125
t3ck77
Gobble
Hi,

I am search the saves for version BLES01678 plz ??

Best

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo