11-22-2012, 08:20 PM #1
mosiko6
君の下着狙って
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hello everyone, I love karting game and this month was a very good for it, 2 game releases

You must login or register to view this content.

We will start with LittleBigPlanet game Smile

So first, this is my own personal and 100% legit save file, you may use it for personal use to help you complete your own progress but not for others, they can just buy the game..

This is use from the PSN version of the game, and DLC was bought to play it.

The save file link: You must login or register to view this content.

Squiddy squid says. . Testing de geso: (60%completion in 15 minutes offline test)
I couldnt test the online trophies because I am offline on dummy account Ill wait for y all feed back, maybe you just win 1 race (new unique community race) and get both online trophy (25 wins and 100 community play)
- I left one tutorial to watch in ME menu for watch all tutorial trophy just in case
- All Story relate stuff pop instant after any story race
- Go in create and make 3 versus and 3 co-op level yet the 2 create trophy (30mins and 24 hours, the make a level and make 3 co-op 3 versus level)
Most of other trophy are earned fast. change your kart, your sackboy, etc
- You easy get the 10 sec drift hidden trophy on any story battle race
-You easily get the x3 grapple without touching on ground on my level: You must login or register to view this content.

Conclusion: I could only test offline but you can get ALL OFFLINE trophy in less then 20 mins (you already save 15 hours here + 24 hour for create mode trophy)

Will to do yourself:
Complete 25 community level (silver)
Complete 100 community level (gold)

You can get:
Use dive in 25 times, try to use it once go in Cool Level and use dive in function to get into any race online

Publish a level and have 10 person playing it, this one probably have to do it on your own, but who know maybe it pop when you connect in LBP karting online server.

Most of other trophy are easy like share a picture, take a picture, complete your online profile etc...

Have fun Racing~
Last edited by mosiko6 ; 12-17-2012 at 05:58 PM.

The following 75 users say thank you to mosiko6 for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, ady, Ajpostali, Cloud, atrnex, bilaljalook, chapu23, chukkie, CoOoL_BoY, CristinaRawr, cronos002, danielburn, DanWork, Drumma516, elpap27uk, Ember2012, FaceShredder, Flappy Bird, FRAG, gasit, giovanni82, GodofHosting, GreenTea101, Hihi2442, hooligan68, Im A Stig, isigo, jakeshl, jass1822, jhonatan garcia, jkidda, Jordan G., klonewolfe, LaughTracks, Lemons, leon81_de, lols2020, LostSoulSiskel, macpcc, malachit75, Maple Leafs, mastert, mazdafreak, metalfreak2006, mikesean, mossy1986, TheChosenOne, mujjadadi, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, p78ch201, pablo201078, PatrickVZ, PC_, PI-GAMERXY, PizzaLord, ps3re, Raiki, rencas, reptil-1997, rikk91, rnr, Ruri Gokō, saucisse, SayYO, Smexeh, socia, solidsnoova, Space_Honky, TG5112, TrophyHunterCat, wontshare, xSOADx, zebbidy
01-17-2014, 05:07 PM #182
User451687468100
Do a barrel roll!
Helped a lot man, thanks! It worked for me for clean up! Now onyl rests Online Champ and i am almost getting it! Thanks!

EDIT:

YEAH! Got my Plat! Thanks bro
Last edited by User451687468100 ; 01-17-2014 at 09:05 PM.
01-26-2014, 05:13 PM #183
Drumma516
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by mosiko6 View Post
Hello everyone, I love karting game and this month was a very good for it, 2 game releases

So first, this is my own personal and 100% legit save file, you may use it for personal use to help you complete your own progress but not for others, they can just buy the game..

Squiddy squid says. . Testing de geso: (60%completion in 15 minutes offline test)
I couldnt test the online trophies because I am offline on dummy account Ill wait for y all feed back, maybe you just win 1 race (new unique community race) and get both online trophy (25 wins and 100 community play)
- I left one tutorial to watch in ME menu for watch all tutorial trophy just in case
- Go in create and make 3 versus and 3 co-op level yet the 2 create trophy (30mins and 24 hours, the make a level and make 3 co-op 3 versus level)
-You easily get the x3 grapple without touching on ground on my level: You must login or register to view this content.

Conclusion: I could only test offline but you can get ALL OFFLINE trophy in less then 20 mins (you already save 15 hours here + 24 hour for create mode trophy)

Will to do yourself:

You can get:
Use dive in 25 times, try to use it once go in Cool Level and use dive in function to get into any race online

Publish a level and have 10 person playing it, this one probably have to do it on your own, but who know maybe it pop when you connect in LBP karting online server.

Most of other trophy are easy like share a picture, take a picture, complete your online profile etc...

Have fun Racing~

Thanks for the Save Bro, It shaved a ton of time off I really appreciate itEnzo=D

TiphatTiphatTiphat:yes::plank:Dancing=Sad Awesomebart:
01-27-2014, 06:48 AM #184
Drumma516
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by xLew
when going for the trophy for Completing 100 community levels, can you play all of them 1 sec levels that everyone has copied or dont they count? does it have to be a completely different level ?

Any news on if the 1 sec maps work??
01-27-2014, 07:39 PM #185
Originally posted by Drumma516 View Post
Any news on if the 1 sec maps work??

Uhum, i got this only racing 1s races, can you help me with online champ ?
02-02-2014, 04:39 PM #186
Thanks for the save and your hard work on this. For anyone that gets into this game late like I did here is some advice. First things first, you can get about 85% of the trophies in about an hour so please leave thanks for mosiko6 if you use the save. To make your road to the plat the fastest, I recommed going straight into the community levels and doing a text search with the keywords "1 second". Copy one of those levels onto your moon and publish it. That way you have a level sitting out to gain plays for the "Crowd Pleaser" trophy. After that I recommend obtaining all trophies aside from "Online Sampler", "Online Champ" and "The Adventures Continue"

Once you have done that I have some bad news for you. It seems the servers are not properly recognizing the races you "play online". I just had to boost the online wins trophy with 2 systems. I played about 185 levels against a dummy account while winning every one. FINALLY popped the Online Champ trophy and Online Sampler. From there I played community levels "on my own" against hoarders rather than humans. Good news is that all those registered properly so it was smooth sailing on 1 second levels to get to 100 levels played. Problem is that there is no counter so what I did to keep track was add the dummy account I was using for boosting as a friend and watched the "Recent Activity" for it. Once it finally registered 26 races, I waited about 5 mins for the online wins trophy to pop. Then it was smooth sailing. I highly recommend using 2 systems or find a patient boosting partner. The Online Wins trophy is basically glitched as the servers have a serious issue. Weird part is when doing text searches it will show ALL the levels you played and your best finish. (So I could physically see 300 or so 1st places) But only about 105 actually "counted". Hopefully this issue gets fixed but I have read a few misc threads and I'm not the first to run into this apparently. Good luck everyone.
Last edited by FaceShredder ; 02-02-2014 at 04:42 PM.
02-25-2014, 10:16 AM #187
I tried it, i don't have the DLC and i Resigned it. And what happened was it kept quoting me with "Data Corrupted" every-time i went to attempt to copy the save back to the Ps3.
02-27-2014, 05:28 PM #188
Drumma516
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by mosiko6 View Post

Will to do yourself:

You can get:

Have fun Racing~

Got the quote a few weeks back thanks to your save just wanted to rep and thank
03-01-2014, 09:50 AM #189
OsaMasw
Save Point
I got all trophies in a legit way and still 2 trophies :(, and its frustrated me
100 community level , online champ

is there any known way to get those trophies ??
03-01-2014, 09:54 AM #190
hess47
League Champion
Originally posted by OsaMasw View Post
I got all trophies in a legit way and still 2 trophies :(, and its frustrated me
100 community level , online champ

is there any known way to get those trophies ??

Keep playing in till hit 200 and 400 trophy will unlock. Lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo