11-22-2012, 08:20 PM #1
mosiko6
君の下着狙って
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hello everyone, I love karting game and this month was a very good for it, 2 game releases

You must login or register to view this content.

We will start with LittleBigPlanet game Smile

So first, this is my own personal and 100% legit save file, you may use it for personal use to help you complete your own progress but not for others, they can just buy the game..

This is use from the PSN version of the game, and DLC was bought to play it.

The save file link: You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

Squiddy squid says. . Testing de geso: (60%completion in 15 minutes offline test)
I couldnt test the online trophies because I am offline on dummy account Ill wait for y all feed back, maybe you just win 1 race (new unique community race) and get both online trophy (25 wins and 100 community play)
- I left one tutorial to watch in ME menu for watch all tutorial trophy just in case
- All Story relate stuff pop instant after any story race
- Go in create and make 3 versus and 3 co-op level yet the 2 create trophy (30mins and 24 hours, the make a level and make 3 co-op 3 versus level)
Most of other trophy are earned fast. change your kart, your sackboy, etc
- You easy get the 10 sec drift hidden trophy on any story battle race
-You easily get the x3 grapple without touching on ground on my level: You must login or register to view this content.

Conclusion: I could only test offline but you can get ALL OFFLINE trophy in less then 20 mins (you already save 15 hours here + 24 hour for create mode trophy)

Will to do yourself:
Complete 25 community level (silver)
Complete 100 community level (gold)

You can get:
Use dive in 25 times, try to use it once go in Cool Level and use dive in function to get into any race online

Publish a level and have 10 person playing it, this one probably have to do it on your own, but who know maybe it pop when you connect in LBP karting online server.

Most of other trophy are easy like share a picture, take a picture, complete your online profile etc...

Have fun Racing~
Last edited by mosiko6 ; 12-17-2012 at 05:58 PM.

The following 75 users say thank you to mosiko6 for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, ady, Ajpostali, Cloud, atrnex, bilaljalook, chapu23, chukkie, CoOoL_BoY, CristinaRawr, cronos002, danielburn, DanWork, Drumma516, elpap27uk, Ember2012, FaceShredder, Flappy Bird, FRAG, gasit, giovanni82, GodofHosting, GreenTea101, Hihi2442, hooligan68, Im A Stig, isigo, jakeshl, jass1822, jhonatan garcia, jkidda, Jordan G., klonewolfe, LaughTracks, Lemons, leon81_de, lols2020, LostSoulSiskel, macpcc, malachit75, Maple Leafs, mastert, mazdafreak, metalfreak2006, mikesean, mossy1986, TheChosenOne, mujjadadi, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, p78ch201, pablo201078, PatrickVZ, PC_, PI-GAMERXY, PizzaLord, ps3re, Raiki, rencas, reptil-1997, rikk91, rnr, Ruri Gokō, saucisse, SayYO, Smexeh, socia, solidsnoova, Space_Honky, TG5112, TrophyHunterCat, wontshare, xSOADx, zebbidy
05-02-2020, 06:55 AM #209
Thanks you Octolus

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo