12-21-2012, 09:59 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Once again I'm here to bring a collection of saves together from a series. In this file you will find saves for all 5 God of War games so far.

You must login or register to view this content.

Please thanks these users for their work in putting this collection together. Without their help I wouldn't have been able to make this complete save set.

(God of War 1, 2, 3, Chains of Olympus, & Ghost of Sparta)

(God of War 3)

(Chains of Olympus)

(Chains of Olympus)

(Ghost of Sparta)

If you use my God of War 3 saves in the file that needs testing please let me know what save unlocks what trophy because I backed up a save from every save point and can't test, so please let me know so I can shorten the list and make a complete save set for it like CoO & GoS, thanks.
Last edited by gmax666 ; 01-25-2013 at 08:34 AM.

The following 43 users say thank you to gmax666 for this useful post:

Alberish, BIRDDOG, cobrag7, cronos002, D-one, Dima-Freak, DonGiuliiano, DuffyDuck, edefrfggc, Enaxorth, Fly Away, gowhawx, Jakartacoc1, jepoy19, joaovictorjv0, Johnny_Gan, markl1989, Mercwithamouth, mosiko6, NuclearArmpit, ODDO_22, pixelkidd, ps3re, raperorapero, Rich Davies, rieks, robertthebruce, S-PA, Sevennings, skedd, Stoner2002, supersimo1927, Susanoo, SwordspiTTer, TG5112, THE-KILLERZ07, theoneev, Udall, werdgawd, xGunny, xSOADx, yaksa1234, yazeed1410
03-25-2013, 06:54 AM #83
solvodan
Do a barrel roll!
Great collection. Thanks Smile
03-25-2013, 01:30 PM #84
ChrisBalrog
Pokemon Trainer
So GoW1 is the only one that a save can't help unlock the ''Challenge of Gods'' trophy?
03-25-2013, 03:18 PM #85
Cati
Keeper
Originally posted by Master View Post
Just buy xploder it's so much easier to use.

5- Now only a basic resign is left and voilá

Let me know how to do a region change with Xploder only. For resigning that was the software I used.
03-29-2013, 01:08 AM #86
Pfully
Keeper
Cant get Eye Can't Believe It in GOW2 folder 1 save 8 i dont know where the last eye i tried finding it but no luck pls help thank you!
03-29-2013, 10:55 PM #87
Platina
Little One
Hi the trophy You Got The Touch doesn't unlock when loading save 2 and 1 in GOW1. What do I have to do? Jump down and reclimb it?
03-29-2013, 11:08 PM #88
Sirprizer
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by MrCostari View Post
Hi the trophy You Got The Touch doesn't unlock when loading save 2 and 1 in GOW1. What do I have to do? Jump down and reclimb it?

yeah jump down and reclimb .. check this to help :
03-30-2013, 09:18 AM #89
gogeta62
Little One
Thank you, you also have a backup for 1000 combos in God of War 3 please.
03-30-2013, 11:50 AM #90
i cant get gow: coo to work. always corrupts. am i supposed to xplode profile and progress save, or is progress save enogh? thanks
04-02-2013, 07:59 PM #91
RooskyEagle
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by gmax666 View Post
Once again I'm here to bring a collection of saves together from a series. In this file you will find saves for all 5 God of War games so far.

Please thanks these users for their work in putting this collection together. Without their help I wouldn't have been able to make this complete save set.

(God of War 1, 2, 3, Chains of Olympus, & Ghost of Sparta)

(God of War 3)

(Chains of Olympus)

(Chains of Olympus)

(Ghost of Sparta)

If you use my God of War 3 saves in the file that needs testing please let me know what save unlocks what trophy because I backed up a save from every save point and can't test, so please let me know so I can shorten the list and make a complete save set for it like CoO & GoS, thanks.

Hey man great save set. im almost done with chains of olympus. do u have the saves for "Piece of Cake"-challenge of the gods and/or "Getting Your money's worth" Hard difficulty. im not sure if its included with ur set. please let me know if u get a chance. thanks

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo