01-08-2013, 04:48 PM #1
D-one
Skullhound
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

COMPLETED

Requirements:

Online Pass
Extended Cut (Free DLC)
From Ashes DLC (Paid DLC)

------------------------
Only works if you use Xploder to Resign these saves.
------------------------

Do it yourself trophies:

Enlisted
Defender
Peak Condition (Level 20 Online)

------------------------

Mediafire

Last edited by D-one ; 03-13-2013 at 03:25 PM.

The following 66 users say thank you to D-one for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, 150coyote, ale...b, alxflwrs, armmyperez, AS6686, ATLien, bejekas, BigTrain, bilaljalook, bknight, BubbaDaBarb, Captain Harlock, Cissamannen, Eggman85, Ember2012, Friday15, Gabberhard, geeder, Herrkulez, in4x, J-Woww, Jason_Dxmt, jedibomber, jefersonlucas, jobone233, JonnyEnglish, joury070, khkudhgfjvbk, koz3bal, lagargola, Lotha123, MdMaynard, Mercury001, pedrobandicoot, Plathunter8, popteodor, Ps3playa1, Rex Evil, Rich Davies, rieks, rnr, ryu2050, S-PA, sagittarus, sandmanq21, SayYO, scarfac, selvin santos, ser, SHAkA, simmo_316, solidsnoova, Stephen., Stoner2002, SwordspiTTer, TG5112, thorn, turko2006, Uncrwnd KNG, Vaibhav Singh, wolf82, wolfteam1218, Yuki_240sx, zebbidy
05-14-2015, 07:53 PM #245
BubbaDaBarb
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by sagittarus View Post
Hi, I did not change region but my saves corrupted everytime I resigned them, too. I found a very good advice. You have to edit SFO. Here, I quoted the original post. This helped me fixing it:

Thanks for the advice, sagittarus. I'll give that a shot as soon as I'm able.

*Update - After changing the save folder name and updating the .sfo to match it they resigned perfectly. Thank you so much, sagittarus and scarfac, for your advice. And thanks to D-one for giving us this set.
Last edited by BubbaDaBarb ; 05-27-2015 at 10:14 PM. Reason: Updating
05-16-2015, 08:48 PM #246
Originally posted by BubbaDaBarb View Post
Thanks for the advice, sagittarus. I'll give that a shot as soon as I'm able.

*Update - After changing the save folder name and updating the .sfo to match it they resigned perfectly. Thank you so much, sagittarus. And thanks to D-one for giving us this set.

No problem. Don't forget to thank scarfac who posted this. I just quoted him.
05-18-2015, 08:13 PM #247
ATLien
Do a barrel roll!
Just bought the 3 pack from the "Flash" sale on PS+. Looking forward to tackling this and the others.

Thanks for the ups.
06-10-2015, 06:24 AM #248
in4x
Keeper
Originally posted by Stephen. View Post
Hey, did you find out where you could get the Last Witness trophy? You're correct, the save is meant to be for Saboteur.

Hey, did you find out where you could get the Last Witness trophy? You're correct, the save is meant to be for Saboteur.
06-10-2015, 06:32 AM #249
in4x
Keeper
Need help Last Witness trophy
03-12-2016, 10:02 PM #250

this is how to dele dlc from save.
04-26-2016, 08:13 AM #251
frez0r
Gym leader
I played around with the saves that won´t work and it seems there are files from different savefolders mixed up, sometimes even missing. I dunno maybe I find out what can be done here.
Last edited by frez0r ; 04-26-2016 at 09:05 AM.
04-26-2016, 11:16 AM #252
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by frez0r View Post
I played around with the saves that won´t work and it seems there are files from different savefolders mixed up, sometimes even missing. I dunno maybe I find out what can be done here.

These saves work as plenty of users have had success. You aren't very clear as to what the problem actually is. Some save are missing SFO file. That's uploaders choice not to include it. If that's the case then just use yours in place of it and make sure save directory matches root folder for it to read correctly on resigner

The following user thanked xenomage for this useful post:

SwordspiTTer
04-26-2016, 12:08 PM #253
frez0r
Gym leader
Originally posted by xenomage View Post
These saves work as plenty of users have had success. You aren't very clear as to what the problem actually is. Some save are missing SFO file. That's uploaders choice not to include it. If that's the case then just use yours in place of it and make sure save directory matches root folder for it to read correctly on resigner

Well, the Save for "Bringer of War" is corrupted no matter what I do. And I am absolutely no beginner when it comes to save resigning etc. Somethingis just wrong with this save. According to the param in this folder there should be a "Save0010" which just doesn´t exist. Making one makes it possible to copy the save to the ps3 butit can´t be used in-game. If you have a working save for this trophy, can you please upload it?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo