01-08-2013, 04:48 PM #1
D-one
Skullhound
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

COMPLETED

Requirements:

Online Pass
Extended Cut (Free DLC)
From Ashes DLC (Paid DLC)

------------------------
Only works if you use Xploder to Resign these saves.
------------------------

Do it yourself trophies:

Enlisted
Defender
Peak Condition (Level 20 Online)

------------------------

Mediafire

Last edited by D-one ; 03-13-2013 at 03:25 PM.

The following 66 users say thank you to D-one for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, 150coyote, ale...b, alxflwrs, armmyperez, AS6686, ATLien, bejekas, BigTrain, bilaljalook, bknight, BubbaDaBarb, Captain Harlock, Cissamannen, Eggman85, Ember2012, Friday15, Gabberhard, geeder, Herrkulez, in4x, J-Woww, Jason_Dxmt, jedibomber, jefersonlucas, jobone233, JonnyEnglish, joury070, khkudhgfjvbk, koz3bal, lagargola, Lotha123, MdMaynard, Mercury001, pedrobandicoot, Plathunter8, popteodor, Ps3playa1, Rex Evil, Rich Davies, rieks, rnr, ryu2050, S-PA, sagittarus, sandmanq21, SayYO, scarfac, selvin santos, ser, SHAkA, simmo_316, solidsnoova, Stephen., Stoner2002, SwordspiTTer, TG5112, thorn, turko2006, Uncrwnd KNG, Vaibhav Singh, wolf82, wolfteam1218, Yuki_240sx, zebbidy
07-27-2017, 05:21 AM #263
Can anyone help me out with the Unwavering save? I've tried just about everything recommended throughout these threads and I just can't get them to work. The trophy doesn't pop or the saves are corrupted. This is the only trophy I have left and I would greatly appreciate anyone's help. You'd save me about 25 hours of my life in doing so!
07-27-2017, 02:27 PM #264
BubbaDaBarb
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Panda View Post
Can anyone help me out with the Unwavering save? I've tried just about everything recommended throughout these threads and I just can't get them to work. The trophy doesn't pop or the saves are corrupted. This is the only trophy I have left and I would greatly appreciate anyone's help. You'd save me about 25 hours of my life in doing so!

If you're resigning to US this game is a bit tricky. There was a helpful post from a while back that helped me get these working for myself:

Originally posted by scarfac View Post
Thanks again for the saves.

I used the save for Insane from the other thread and I got the trophy, but here when I tried to resign the saves for Veteran and Unwavering I got corrupted save every time.

Finally it worked when I did this (very simple):

1 Put your .sfo file in the downloaded folder(s)
2 Open folder with Bruteforce
3 Double click PARAM.SFO so PARAM.SFO EDITOR pops out
4 Copy the downloaded folder name and paste it to Save Directory in PARAM.SFO EDITOR
5 Save in PARAM.SFO EDITOR
6 Resign (I used PS3 Save Resigner)

You don’t need Extended Cut (Free DLC) for at least these 2 trophies.

I hope it works for you too.

The following user thanked BubbaDaBarb for this useful post:

scarfac
09-12-2017, 05:22 PM #265
I don't know what I'm doing wrong, always corrupted. Using bruteforce to change region to BLUS30853 (US Disc version?), then resigning,etc. all the proper steps, but always get a corrupted data when attempting to load on PS3.

Originally posted by BubbaDaBarb View Post
Thanks for the advice, sagittarus. I'll give that a shot as soon as I'm able.

*Update - After changing the save folder name and updating the .sfo to match it they resigned perfectly. Thank you so much, sagittarus and scarfac, for your advice. And thanks to D-one for giving us this set.

Did you change the sfo to match the folders, or the folders to match the SFO? I can't get mine to work no matter what I do.

Originally posted by one View Post
PARAM.SFO is not included, you go to copy your own savegame from your ps3 to a usb device and there you find a PARAM.SFO copy that to all the saves.

What is the PARAM on the OP for? Does that one work for Unwavering trophy?

edit: I've browsed this entire thread, tons of people having the same issue but no real solutions posted. I've tried the "fixes" but these always result in corrupted data as well. Something is just wrong. I've tried it all, using my own profile PARAM, my own savefile folder name, JOH31, JOH32, used the PARAM from OP.... nothing seems to work on Unwavering trophy here.
Last edited by DarkByke ; 09-14-2017 at 04:52 PM.
09-24-2017, 04:07 PM #266
AS6686
Haxor!
Can't get any of these to work. I managed to get the unwavering save to load but it just says some saves are corrupted, and every save is useless without the profile save that is corrupted every time.
Last edited by AS6686 ; 09-24-2017 at 07:34 PM.
09-26-2017, 02:51 PM #267
AS6686
Haxor!
Finally got them working, what I was doing wrong is not changing the PARAM.SFO name in save directory to match the profile name and for the main saves i was missing a double underscore when changing name in save directory. Once I got them correct they work fine Smile thanks!
09-29-2017, 10:55 AM #268
Originally posted by AS6686 View Post
Finally got them working, what I was doing wrong is not changing the PARAM.SFO name in save directory to match the profile name and for the main saves i was missing a double underscore when changing name in save directory. Once I got them correct they work fine Smile thanks!

So you change the game saves param to match the profile one? Are you EU or US?
09-29-2017, 01:44 PM #269
AS6686
Haxor!
Originally posted by DarkByke View Post
So you change the game saves param to match the profile one? Are you EU or US?

Yea, just make sure you start with the original saves and not ones you have previously tried on your PS3. Just copy the folder name and paste it in the PARAM.SFO save directory then reassign, do that for both the save folder and profile. I did this for the EU PSN version.
11-11-2017, 11:46 PM #270
Yanxa
Gobble
There doesn't seem to be any save files in the Insanity et al. folder, so there isn't anything to load in game?
09-01-2018, 10:55 AM #271
Hello, I'm trying to get the trophies with the PS3 Save Resigner but the data is corrupted when I want to upload the resigned saves on my PS3

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo