04-26-2013, 03:20 PM #128
BinghamX
Save Point
Its a really good game
05-12-2013, 08:03 AM #129
BlehRly
Save Point
Thanks Ghost and Shaka. Love your saves. For people who want trophies to pop, use the other save from Ghost's thread it has 9999 cash, but trophies pop. D=
05-16-2013, 02:31 PM #130
Can anyone help me edit my current game save. I have tried to decrypt just the PAYLOAD file once extracted when I apply the cheat it tells me they are applied. Only problem is they are not showing once I upload them to me PS3. I am assuming it has something to do with the re-compression settings not sure exactly what to use when compressing the PAYLOAD file and encrypting/resigning. I am currently using the default setting but no sure what is not allowing this to work. Thanks for any advice in advance.
05-16-2013, 02:47 PM #131
Originally posted by b00tleg82 View Post
Can anyone help me edit my current game save. I have tried to decrypt just the PAYLOAD file once extracted when I apply the cheat it tells me they are applied. Only problem is they are not showing once I upload them to me PS3. I am assuming it has something to do with the re-compression settings not sure exactly what to use when compressing the PAYLOAD file and encrypting/resigning. I am currently using the default setting but no sure what is not allowing this to work. Thanks for any advice in advance.

Disregard my last...........................I was able to get this working.

Just Update your Brute force Save Data to the newest version and apply the BSD registry resets then decrypt your PAYLOAD (*PAYLOAD ONLY*) file from your BLUS30629-AUTO-1 folder. Once you decrypt the PAYLOAD file the bottom right box will turn green, double click PAYLOAD a window will appear, right click in this window apply desired cheats, close window it will ask if you want to re-compress PAYLOAD say yes. If you have updated your BSD then it will re-compress your PAYLOAD file without any errors. Now encrypt and rebuild full. Upload and enjoy.

[ATTACH]24507[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH]24508[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH]24509[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH]24510[/ATTACH]
05-17-2013, 11:25 AM #132
Default Avatar
ItaChu
im using save resigner 1.4.... is that what you guys are using? cuz my save keeps getting corrupted i just cant get it to work :(
06-25-2013, 04:35 AM #133
thanks
06-25-2013, 05:08 AM #134
trollbag
Save Point
bioshock is creepy but fun
06-26-2013, 01:48 PM #135
Nice one, thanks..
01-17-2014, 02:48 AM #136
DarkShadowGlitch
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by b00tleg82 View Post
Disregard my last...........................I was able to get this working.

Just Update your Brute force Save Data to the newest version and apply the BSD registry resets then decrypt your PAYLOAD (*PAYLOAD ONLY*) file from your BLUS30629-AUTO-1 folder. Once you decrypt the PAYLOAD file the bottom right box will turn green, double click PAYLOAD a window will appear, right click in this window apply desired cheats, close window it will ask if you want to re-compress PAYLOAD say yes. If you have updated your BSD then it will re-compress your PAYLOAD file without any errors. Now encrypt and rebuild full. Upload and enjoy.

[ATTACH]24507[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH]24508[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH]24509[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH]24510[/ATTACH]

I followed this exactly but when I try to load BioShock it tells me my save has been corrupted? Also when I double click to bring up the PayLoad window there are a ton of files listed do I only need to apply the cheats to the first one selected? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo