03-28-2013, 02:56 PM #83
Rjc4
Haxor!
The first story trophy is actually for arriving at the lighthouse, this starter save is already there so it gets skipped and locked out. This is either because of the progression for them being stored in the profile or simply the devs got smart, for once, and added checks for cash and lockpick values thus locking them. I'd like to check manually adding in the hex after clearing the first trophy in the profile to see if the others in the stroryline pop and if so posting saves at the first opportunity for a save. If this works you can simply play for the first trophy then add in a modded save.

Care to post the hex codes?

Edit: XSeqAct_AdjustCurrency Just a quick look see. Seems to be some checks in place.
Last edited by Rjc4 ; 03-28-2013 at 03:49 PM.
03-28-2013, 09:45 PM #84
this wont even work for me ... i resigned with xploder..but just wont use that save???everytime i start it just starts a new game in the row boat again..

****scratch that got it working

*****thanks heaps for the save
Last edited by LudAcris76 ; 03-28-2013 at 09:51 PM.
03-28-2013, 09:47 PM #85
X-GHOST-X
League Champion
Originally posted by LudAcris76 View Post
this wont even work for me ... i resigned with xploder..but just wont use that save???everytime i start it just starts a new game in the row boat again..

go to chapter select and try lighthouse Winky Winky
03-29-2013, 01:05 AM #86
Ruri Gokō
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by SHAkA View Post
what chapter you talking about the save its right from the start so no trophy will pop!

Originally posted by DragonSlayer67 View Post
I finished the Lighthouse and no trophy poped and than i reached Monument Island and no trophy.

Originally posted by Rjc4 View Post
The first story trophy is actually for arriving at the lighthouse, this starter save is already there so it gets skipped and locked out. This is either because of the progression for them being stored in the profile or simply the devs got smart, for once, and added checks for cash and lockpick values thus locking them. I'd like to check manually adding in the hex after clearing the first trophy in the profile to see if the others in the stroryline pop and if so posting saves at the first opportunity for a save. If this works you can simply play for the first trophy then add in a modded save.

Care to post the hex codes?

Edit: XSeqAct_AdjustCurrency Just a quick look see. Seems to be some checks in place.

same here plz post the hex codes
03-29-2013, 01:12 AM #87
foxx69
Keeper
cool gonna use that for 1999mode Smile)
03-29-2013, 02:27 AM #88
Im A Stig
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by LudAcris76 View Post

its working for me now in the menu select chapter with this mode and you will be fine
03-29-2013, 05:12 AM #89
Any possibility of a BLUS (con)version of this save?
03-29-2013, 02:14 PM #90
JSY
Banned
Originally posted by SHAkA View Post
Bioshock Infinite Starter Save

Cash: max
Lockpicks: max

credits to JACKASS

You must login or register to view this content.

enjoy everyone

SHAkA

thanks bro Smile should of used this before i got platinum would have been much easier Not Happy or Sad
03-29-2013, 05:51 PM #91
X-GHOST-X
League Champion
Originally posted by smithy2009
This working for 1999 mode? If so this would be a massive help and make things alot better someone please let me know.

read the comments in the thread :confused:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo