05-05-2013, 01:59 AM #1
blah555
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Heres the 100% Double dragon Neon save

You must login or register to view this content.

The following save will pop the Double Dragon Trophy. Al you need to do is continue from Level 9. Use Magic stance to keep your magic regenerating rate higher, use lightning, then take turns striking all the enemies until you reach the bottom of the slide. Once you reach to the floor of the 9th level, trophy will pop, If you die, restart and try again.
Last edited by blah555 ; 05-05-2013 at 02:16 AM.

The following 6 users say thank you to blah555 for this useful post:

A86, El_Tito, jhonatan garcia, khkudhgfjvbk, pololastation, T101
05-05-2013, 06:32 AM #2
Tested? If not, I guess I could test it when I get to it...
05-05-2013, 06:40 AM #3
blah555
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Ishimura View Post
Tested? If not, I guess I could test it when I get to it...

Yes it has been tested and is confirmed working if you follow the directions above.
05-05-2013, 06:50 AM #4
Originally posted by blah555 View Post
Heres the 100% Double dragon Neon save

The following save will pop the Double Dragon Trophy. Al you need to do is continue from Level 9. Use Magic stance to keep your magic regenerating rate higher, use lightning, then take turns striking all the enemies until you reach the bottom of the slide. Once you reach to the floor of the 9th level, trophy will pop, If you die, restart and try again.

Thank You ;.;;
05-05-2013, 06:51 AM #5
Great, will throw it through Kg resigner then, and resign it to my profile.

Thanks a lot, I know people have been looking for this save.
05-06-2013, 04:20 AM #6
gm182
Save Point
thankyou

yes this works
05-08-2013, 07:34 AM #7

I continued Level 9 with DD difficulty but no trophy pop.
Can you make it more clear on how to do this? The last trophy needed. Thanks
05-08-2013, 08:34 AM #8
Originally posted by hunter View Post
I continued Level 9 with DD difficulty but no trophy pop.
Can you make it more clear on how to do this? The last trophy needed. Thanks

It works to me. I used 2 controllers myself, and I configured improvements for magic regeneration and cast rays. None of the two characters have to die before you reach the bottom. When I arrived, the trophy pops Smile
Last edited by leork_fl ; 05-09-2013 at 07:13 AM.
05-08-2013, 09:03 AM #9
Originally posted by fl View Post
It works to me. I used 2 controllers myself, and I configured improvements for magic regeneration and cast rays. None of the two characters have to die before you reach the bottom. When I arrived, the trophy pops Smile

so the other one cannot lose life to 0?? ok i'll try later. thanks
edited: it's just too hard not let 2p survive to the end with friendly fire on...
Last edited by trial_hunter ; 05-08-2013 at 09:38 AM.
05-08-2013, 10:04 AM #10
El_Tito
Do a barrel roll!

thanks for upload it again

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo