05-05-2013, 01:59 AM #1
blah555
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Heres the 100% Double dragon Neon save

You must login or register to view this content.

The following save will pop the Double Dragon Trophy. Al you need to do is continue from Level 9. Use Magic stance to keep your magic regenerating rate higher, use lightning, then take turns striking all the enemies until you reach the bottom of the slide. Once you reach to the floor of the 9th level, trophy will pop, If you die, restart and try again.
Last edited by blah555 ; 05-05-2013 at 02:16 AM.

The following 6 users say thank you to blah555 for this useful post:

A86, El_Tito, jhonatan garcia, khkudhgfjvbk, pololastation, T101
05-08-2013, 05:18 PM #11
blah555
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by hunter View Post
so the other one cannot lose life to 0?? ok i'll try later. thanks
edited: it's just too hard not let 2p survive to the end with friendly fire on...

just get a friend to hit people (press [] to hit) while the other person strikes lightning. Once the person with lightning runs out of energy, use the first player to hit and second player use lightning. Grab batteries if you spot them, and make sure 1 player has 1 life left. if second player has 0, then guard them, use your powers, weapons, anything.

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 PM ----------

Originally posted by hunter View Post
I continued Level 9 with DD difficulty but no trophy pop.
Can you make it more clear on how to do this? The last trophy needed. Thanks

Did you survive? sometimes the trophy will not pop because the second player or first player looses too much health, until their life is down to 0. If this happens the game will require 2 player or 1 player to steal health from the player who has the most to continue. If you steal any health, the trophy will not pop. all you need to do is load the save, get to the bottom without dieing, then the second you reach the bottom it pops. If you did this and no trophies pop, try deleting your save, the game and game data, reinstall it then re-try the save again. Let me know how this works.
05-08-2013, 07:48 PM #12
Thanks so much mate worked great for meHappy
06-05-2013, 03:31 PM #13
Ingineur
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by blah555 View Post
just get a friend to hit people (press [] to hit) while the other person strikes lightning. Once the person with lightning runs out of energy, use the first player to hit and second player use lightning. Grab batteries if you spot them, and make sure 1 player has 1 life left. if second player has 0, then guard them, use your powers, weapons, anything.

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 PM ----------

Did you survive? sometimes the trophy will not pop because the second player or first player looses too much health, until their life is down to 0. If this happens the game will require 2 player or 1 player to steal health from the player who has the most to continue. If you steal any health, the trophy will not pop. all you need to do is load the save, get to the bottom without dieing, then the second you reach the bottom it pops. If you did this and no trophies pop, try deleting your save, the game and game data, reinstall it then re-try the save again. Let me know how this works.

What do u mean with not die? Dont lose all lives till zero or dont lose any live example 3lives to 2 lives after losing one health bar?
07-26-2013, 04:47 AM #14
pololastation
Bounty hunter
I will try this one soon, this is the last trophy I need.
05-29-2014, 08:27 PM #15
PapaHacks
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by blah555 View Post

You Sure we just need reach the bottom ? The level dnt end there ...
Edit: It really pop in the middle of the level :interested:
Last edited by PapaHacks ; 05-30-2014 at 12:26 AM.
10-17-2014, 07:59 PM #16
Does anyone else have a problem resigning the save to US? I resign it and then copy it to my PS3 but when I start the game it doesn't show up. Am I doing something wrong?
04-17-2016, 08:23 PM #17
T101
Haxor!
It works but I had to use a pkg cheat with infinite energy, otherwise I think it's just almost impossible to get it legit. Too many enemies, you can fall, space too smal and you hit your partner too often.
04-19-2016, 12:10 PM #18
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by T101 View Post
It works but I had to use a pkg cheat with infinite energy, otherwise I think it's just almost impossible to get it legit. Too many enemies, you can fall, space too smal and you hit your partner too often.

It's a pain but it's possible..recommended to use a good coop partner. I use to tell my friend to stay on one half of the screen. Old school gamers appreciate this game, the newcomers aren't used to it. I personally had fun with game
04-19-2016, 08:45 PM #19
T101
Haxor!
Originally posted by xenomage View Post
It's a pain but it's possible..recommended to use a good coop partner. I use to tell my friend to stay on one half of the screen. Old school gamers appreciate this game, the newcomers aren't used to it. I personally had fun with game

I know it's possible but my only coop partner is my 5-year-old nephew and obviously he's too young to play this game.
I've been playing games for more than 30 years, and this one is just frustrating.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo