Post: Bioshock Infinite (BLUS30629-AUTO-1) Max Coins 99,999 & Inf Health
05-22-2013, 11:44 PM #1
Isaac Clarke
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ive been playing for awhile now. and, i have yet to die. this was done with the game genie.

You must login or register to view this content.

1999 mode
You must login or register to view this content.

forgot to add this info...
this is at the beginning at the game.

NOTE: Do Not Upgrade Your Health!!!

NOTE 2: Trophies Are Not locked With These Saves!!!
Last edited by Isaac Clarke ; 05-24-2013 at 12:31 PM.

The following 17 users say thank you to Isaac Clarke for this useful post:

150coyote, Cloud, anon2010, GodlyBeAsT95, jhonatan garcia, keeks7, mark1, mcr1978, mexi001, MusicGamer, Nintendohunter, PC_, Ruri Gokō, shatz, Taykishi, X-GHOST-X, yzaasn
01-15-2014, 04:24 PM #38
Habeeb
Little One
no keys ??:(
01-15-2014, 09:06 PM #39
Doesn't seem to work. I started the game with $0000 coins.
01-15-2014, 10:02 PM #40
skaterboy16
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by The
Doesn't seem to work. I started the game with $0000 coins.

when u go to the store it will update as you have 10000 so all you see is zeros
01-15-2014, 10:16 PM #41
Originally posted by skaterboy16 View Post
when u go to the store it will update as you have 10000 so all you see is zeros

Not sure if that's true. It's still low and I'm taking damage. Weirdly, I unlocked the "Coins in the Cushion" trophy immediately after checking a barrel.... which makes no sense. This is the first time I've ever played this game. I downloaded the 1.05 patch -- not sure if that makes a difference.

Edit 1: Yup - double checked and it's not working. I resigned to my profile, and I'm using the PSN version.

Edit 2: Don't know what I did differently, but it works! Thank you!
Last edited by The Aurochs ; 01-15-2014 at 11:22 PM.

The following user thanked The Aurochs for this useful post:

skaterboy16
01-16-2014, 06:47 AM #42
Thanks for the save!
01-16-2014, 08:08 AM #43
Basically just upgrade your salts, thats really all you need when you grab the infusions in the game. i would change the difficulty to 1999 mode so you can get the plat all in one swoop thats what i did. Make sure you when you are trying to use saves like this backup your other saves and remove them from the system the game seems to load those saves then the one that you are wanting. I never got a chance to check out if there was max lock picks because elizabeth tells you heres a lockpick and all of that say if you had a safe that requires you to have 5 lock picks it wouldn't let you get it if you had 3 on hand, mine didn't recognize that i had max since i started out with zero. I also started out with zero dollars until i picked some up. Should try to implement alot of infusions and max ammo to would be a great idea because i went through ammo like it was nothing.
01-27-2014, 11:52 PM #44
Metamorphisis
Bounty hunter
2 questions, how can I add money to my own current save right now instead of starting over? I REALLY dont want to start over after what i put into the game already. and 2 is this save able to let me get ALL the ingame trophies? because ive seen another one that disables story progression trophies.
01-28-2014, 12:26 AM #45
Originally posted by Metamorphisis View Post
2 questions, how can I add money to my own current save right now instead of starting over? I REALLY dont want to start over after what i put into the game already. and 2 is this save able to let me get ALL the ingame trophies? because ive seen another one that disables story progression trophies.

go on brute force on your save and add the max money, this save doesn't lock trophies this is how i got my plat anyways as using this starter save it worked perfectly just use the infusions for salts, and what i mentioned earlier on a post.
01-28-2014, 07:40 PM #46
Metamorphisis
Bounty hunter
i tried doing the bruteforce program but it says 0 cheats applied every time, i dunno what im doin wrong, lol.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo