07-01-2013, 02:46 PM #1
SHAkA
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hotline Miami everything unlocked! this is glitch game some trophy wont unlock but this will save you alot play the first chapter and try to get A+ for gold trophy solve the puzzle and play epilogue and you get both Thats It? and This is It 2 gold Smile for the others here is the guide You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

Warnning do not update the game!!!!! before you update you must get the A+ trophy

here is trophy for 60 to the car just play first chapter and finish it for the trophy to pop
You must login or register to view this content.

LINK FIXED!
Last edited by SHAkA ; 05-28-2015 at 06:46 AM.

The following 69 users say thank you to SHAkA for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, $$$ DANGER $$$, Analeise, azizX, bejekas, BigTrain, Bizrrr, brd23, Carbonox35, coma199402, Dean7, drexyl, Ember2012, Gabberhard, gigarata, Gravey, Grumpy Old Men, gsepp, GYNOUGH, hallofinjustice, Harvester51, Herrkulez, in4x, Iseppina, ishotboston, isigo, Jaytech, jhonatan garcia, jobone233, keeks7, L-Griever, Lemons, Mago de Oz, mark1, mexi001, mister-mistery, Mnemonic7, Monkeydad1977, NegativeZEN, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, PapaHacks, PatrickVZ, PC_, PEMDAS, Pferd, pierro76600, Platina, poetic410, popteodor, reptil-1997, rieks, scarfac, scratch_pervert, SecAnswer, sephic, shalashaska, simmo_316, sonicfan20036, Space_Honky, Stephen., Ungahs, UzuNARUKi, VercettiCool, vitalij, X-GHOST-X, XGan, xplicit1, xSOADx
08-30-2013, 07:48 AM #56
mexi001
Bounty hunter
Firstly did you update the game (applying game patch)? If yes, then you won't be able to get the A+ trophy. If yes, suggest that you delete the game patch/update, then try again. If all fails, just start the new game and try to get the A+ trophy in mission 1 yourself

BTW how did you get both Thats It? and This is It trophies using the OP's save? I tried them but it didn't work for me.
08-30-2013, 12:30 PM #57
Originally posted by mexi001 View Post
Firstly did you update the game (applying game patch)? If yes, then you won't be able to get the A+ trophy. If yes, suggest that you delete the game patch/update, then try again. If all fails, just start the new game and try to get the A+ trophy in mission 1 yourself

BTW how did you get both Thats It? and This is It trophies using the OP's save? I tried them but it didn't work for me.

I didn't apply the patch but when I got A+ in first chapter the golden trophy didn't pop.
I cannot get the 2 final trophies (secret end and epilogue) becouse when I load the game there's not chapter select but only continue o restart game.

How may I solve this problem?
What have I do men?

Thanks to everybody
08-30-2013, 02:14 PM #58
SHAkA
League Champion
Originally posted by wakawaka21 View Post
I didn't apply the patch but when I got A+ in first chapter the golden trophy didn't pop.
I cannot get the 2 final trophies (secret end and epilogue) becouse when I load the game there's not chapter select but only continue o restart game.

How may I solve this problem?
What have I do men?

Thanks to everybody

the 60 car trophy save is for 1 trophy for the A+ use this save without the update You must login or register to view this content.

The following 3 users say thank you to SHAkA for this useful post:

scarfac, setsae, wakawaka21
08-30-2013, 03:27 PM #59
Originally posted by SHAkA View Post
the 60 car trophy save is for 1 trophy for the A+ use this save without the update You must login or register to view this content.

thank you Shaka you are so great!
your save works perfectly!
I've done A- on chapter 1 and the golden trophy pop! it's not necessary get a A+ score!

thank you man!!!
thank you very much!

The following user thanked wakawaka21 for this useful post:

SHAkA
08-30-2013, 04:06 PM #60
SHAkA
League Champion
Originally posted by wakawaka21 View Post
thank you Shaka you are so great!
your save works perfectly!
I've done A- on chapter 1 and the golden trophy pop! it's not necessary get a A+ score!

thank you man!!!
thank you very much!

im glad to help Smile
10-23-2013, 04:31 AM #61
Dean7
Little One
Is there any way that you can upload a save with all mask unlocked? You said this save had everything unlocked, but when I played the game I only have the default masks unlocked.
10-23-2013, 06:26 AM #62
SHAkA
League Champion
Originally posted by Dean7 View Post
Is there any way that you can upload a save with all mask unlocked? You said this save had everything unlocked, but when I played the game I only have the default masks unlocked.

you must use save resigner for my save to work and do not update the game when ask you to ! you do that later after you use my save.

The following user thanked SHAkA for this useful post:

xSOADx
10-23-2013, 05:24 PM #63
Dean7
Little One
I know how to use a save resgner that's not the problem because if that was the case I would have never got the trophies. The problem is I don't have all the masks unlocked.
10-23-2013, 07:58 PM #64
how can i get A+ trophy ? i didn't update the game.
not all mission are available and masks too?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo