07-01-2013, 02:46 PM #1
SHAkA
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hotline Miami everything unlocked! this is glitch game some trophy wont unlock but this will save you alot play the first chapter and try to get A+ for gold trophy solve the puzzle and play epilogue and you get both Thats It? and This is It 2 gold Smile for the others here is the guide You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

Warnning do not update the game!!!!! before you update you must get the A+ trophy

here is trophy for 60 to the car just play first chapter and finish it for the trophy to pop

LINK FIXED!
Last edited by SHAkA ; 05-28-2015 at 06:46 AM.

The following 69 users say thank you to SHAkA for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, $$$ DANGER $$$, Analeise, azizX, bejekas, BigTrain, Bizrrr, brd23, Carbonox35, coma199402, Dean7, drexyl, Ember2012, Gabberhard, gigarata, Gravey, Grumpy Old Men, gsepp, GYNOUGH, hallofinjustice, Harvester51, Herrkulez, in4x, Iseppina, ishotboston, isigo, Jaytech, jhonatan garcia, jobone233, keeks7, L-Griever, Lemons, Mago de Oz, mark1, mexi001, mister-mistery, Mnemonic7, Monkeydad1977, NegativeZEN, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, PapaHacks, PatrickVZ, PC_, PEMDAS, Pferd, pierro76600, Platina, poetic410, popteodor, reptil-1997, rieks, scarfac, scratch_pervert, SecAnswer, sephic, shalashaska, simmo_316, sonicfan20036, Space_Honky, Stephen., Ungahs, UzuNARUKi, VercettiCool, vitalij, X-GHOST-X, XGan, xplicit1, xSOADx
08-05-2013, 11:02 PM #38
Originally posted by ishotboston View Post
How did you get 60 To Car to pop? Was it without the patch? I've gone to the car over 12 times and it still hasn't popped for me

I somehow got it to pop my first try. I couldn't repeat it afterwards though since I platinumed it for my friend as well, had to do it legit the 2nd time.
Last edited by hallofinjustice ; 08-05-2013 at 11:05 PM.
08-05-2013, 11:09 PM #39
ishotboston
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by hallofinjustice View Post
I somehow got it to pop my first try. I couldn't repeat it afterwards though since I platinumed it for my friend as well, had to do it legit the 2nd time.

Hm guess I'll have to try it legit then, it's the only trophy I'm missing and I've gone in the car with and without the patch in the first 4 levels, I even did 5 levels in a row and nothing :/
08-05-2013, 11:28 PM #40
Originally posted by ishotboston View Post
Hm guess I'll have to try it legit then, it's the only trophy I'm missing and I've gone in the car with and without the patch in the first 4 levels, I even did 5 levels in a row and nothing :/

I'd recommend doing it on a fresh save.
08-06-2013, 10:13 PM #41
onasis
Save Point
thanks for this save game.. :-)
08-06-2013, 10:19 PM #42
reptil-1997
Gym leader
Originally posted by SHAkA View Post
Hotline Miami everything unlocked! this is glitch game some trophy wont unlock but this will save you alot play the first chapter and try to get A+ for gold trophy solve the puzzle and play epilogue and you get both Thats It? and This is It 2 gold Smile for the others here is the guide You must login or register to view this content.

The trophy for get a a+ in every chapter doesnt pop on the newest patch. You mus delete the game and download it again and dont load the patch. Now play the first chapter and get the trophy.
08-06-2013, 10:54 PM #43
Originally posted by 1997 View Post
The trophy for get a a+ in every chapter doesnt pop on the newest patch. You mus delete the game and download it again and dont load the patch. Now play the first chapter and get the trophy.

I already stated this on the previous page.
08-07-2013, 07:45 AM #44
reptil-1997
Gym leader
Originally posted by hallofinjustice View Post
I already stated this on the previous page.

Oh sry i didnt see it.
08-07-2013, 03:43 PM #45
Originally posted by 1997 View Post
Oh sry i didnt see it.

It's ok, at least now I know others were affected by this.
08-08-2013, 02:16 PM #46
SHAkA
League Champion
anyone got the trophy for go to the car ? thats the last trophy i need.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo