07-01-2013, 02:46 PM #1
SHAkA
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hotline Miami everything unlocked! this is glitch game some trophy wont unlock but this will save you alot play the first chapter and try to get A+ for gold trophy solve the puzzle and play epilogue and you get both Thats It? and This is It 2 gold Smile for the others here is the guide You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

Warnning do not update the game!!!!! before you update you must get the A+ trophy

here is trophy for 60 to the car just play first chapter and finish it for the trophy to pop
You must login or register to view this content.

LINK FIXED!
Last edited by SHAkA ; 05-28-2015 at 06:46 AM.

The following 69 users say thank you to SHAkA for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, $$$ DANGER $$$, Analeise, azizX, bejekas, BigTrain, Bizrrr, brd23, Carbonox35, coma199402, Dean7, drexyl, Ember2012, Gabberhard, gigarata, Gravey, Grumpy Old Men, gsepp, GYNOUGH, hallofinjustice, Harvester51, Herrkulez, in4x, Iseppina, ishotboston, isigo, Jaytech, jhonatan garcia, jobone233, keeks7, L-Griever, Lemons, Mago de Oz, mark1, mexi001, mister-mistery, Mnemonic7, Monkeydad1977, NegativeZEN, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, PapaHacks, PatrickVZ, PC_, PEMDAS, Pferd, pierro76600, Platina, poetic410, popteodor, reptil-1997, rieks, scarfac, scratch_pervert, SecAnswer, sephic, shalashaska, simmo_316, sonicfan20036, Space_Honky, Stephen., Ungahs, UzuNARUKi, VercettiCool, vitalij, X-GHOST-X, XGan, xplicit1, xSOADx
07-18-2013, 06:27 PM #29
reptil-1997
Gym leader
Originally posted by GYNOUGH View Post
i dont have BRUTEFORCE,i dont know how works,i didn't know nothing about BRUTEFORCE......
i only use PS3 SAVE RESIGNER.

Works it with ps3 save resigner better?
07-18-2013, 08:33 PM #30
brd23
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by GYNOUGH View Post
i dont have BRUTEFORCE,i dont know how works,i didn't know nothing about BRUTEFORCE......
i only use PS3 SAVE RESIGNER.

then get ready for this one.........you might have to LEARN SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!! OH my god.....you have to read some text and then figure something out all by yourself!!!!!!!! ARGH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. It's so scary to use the search function and then download a new program for fucking cheating. I can see why you would be averse to doing any work at all even when it comes to cheating.

or you could keep complaining and cry yourself to sleep.
Last edited by brd23 ; 07-18-2013 at 08:36 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to brd23 for this useful post:

Daneshi, Hihi2442, NegativeZEN
07-20-2013, 04:01 PM #31
GYNOUGH
Do a barrel roll!
KG SAVE RESIGNER it's to easy to use for me.
08-03-2013, 06:56 PM #32
GYNOUGH
Do a barrel roll!
it's already fixed the game.....there is a patch for fix the bugs trophies....now it's possible to PLAT the game Smile
i did it today this morning...there is a UPDATE 1.01
08-05-2013, 05:18 AM #33
Might just be me (can anyone else confirm), but after installing the newest patch and using this save, getting an A+ on the Prologue or Chapter 1 doesn't unlock "Get A Life" anymore. I've tested it without the patch and it works perfectly fine.
Last edited by hallofinjustice ; 08-05-2013 at 05:42 AM.

The following user thanked hallofinjustice for this useful post:

SHAkA
08-05-2013, 06:53 AM #34
JamesDRobbins
Climbing up the ladder
can some one list what all trophies pop so far and what % it will take u from 0% trophy list
08-05-2013, 04:47 PM #35
BatCleric
Save Point
Originally posted by hallofinjustice View Post
Might just be me (can anyone else confirm), but after installing the newest patch and using this save, getting an A+ on the Prologue or Chapter 1 doesn't unlock "Get A Life" anymore. I've tested it without the patch and it works perfectly fine.

Hmm. Thanks for the heads-up

Maybe they fixed it where you have to get it on all chapters? (Previously you didn't need to get A+ on all of them)
08-05-2013, 05:18 PM #36
Originally posted by JamesDRobbins View Post
can some one list what all trophies pop so far and what % it will take u from 0% trophy list

I don't know the %, but from what I've experienced (without the patch). You have to do the Combo (x4) (x6) (x 8 ) (x10) (x12), Playing Pool, Nigel Lowrie, Domino Effect, Karma, Let In Some Air, Dog Lover, These Are My Guns, Two Birds With One Stone, Sounds of Animals Fighting, Bat-man, Cat Fight, Smell Something Burning, Sewer Alligator & Plain Luck legit with the save. Luckily they're all easy.

What Pops:
- Get A Life & Aced It (Get A+ on Prologue)
- 1989 (Get 1 Kill)
- 60 To Car (Get To Your Car 1 Time *Seems to work and not work*)
- Zoo Keeper (Collect Last Mask)
- The End? (Beat The Final Chapter)
- This Is It (Beat The Epilogue With Secret Ending)
- That's It (Beat The Epilogue With Normal Ending)
- Always On Top (Get 1 Ground Kill)
- Knife For Pros (Get 1 Melee Weapon Kill)
- Guns For Show (Get 1 Gun Kill)
- Pitcher (Get 1 Throw Kill)
- The Boss
- Eye For Details
Last edited by hallofinjustice ; 08-05-2013 at 11:04 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to hallofinjustice for this useful post:

escuridao96, HUYI82, Platina, simmo_316
08-05-2013, 10:39 PM #37
ishotboston
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by hallofinjustice View Post
I don't know the %, but from what I've experienced (without the patch). You have to do the Combo (x4) (x6) (x 8 ) (x10) (x12), Playing Pool, Nigel Lowrie, Domino Effect, Karma, Let In Some Air, Dog Lover, These Are My Guns, Two Birds With One Stone, Sounds of Animals Fighting, Bat-man, Cat Fight, Smell Something Burning, Sewer Alligator & Plain Luck legit with the save. Luckily they're all easy.

What Pops:
- Get A Life & Aced It (Get A+ on Prologue)
- 1989 (Get 1 Kill)
- 60 To Car (Get To Your Car 1 Time)
- Zoo Keeper (Collect Last Mask)
- The End? (Beat The Final Chapter)
- This Is It (Beat The Epilogue With Secret Ending)
- That's It (Beat The Epilogue With Normal Ending)
- Always On Top (Get 1 Ground Kill)
- Knife For Pros (Get 1 Melee Weapon Kill)
- Guns For Show (Get 1 Gun Kill)
- Pitcher (Get 1 Throw Kill)
- The Boss
- Eye For Details

How did you get 60 To Car to pop? Was it without the patch? I've gone to the car over 12 times and it still hasn't popped for me

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo