Post: Bioshock Infinite City in the Clouds DLC Complete Save Set
09-01-2013, 04:26 AM #1
Burgundy85
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); First and foremost, please rep and thank You must login or register to view this content. for his hard work providing the most difficult trophy! 60 Blue Ribbons was definitely a challenge. But I also wanted to add another save to make this boring DLC as easy as possible!

You must login or register to view this content. (by Myself)

Sergeant-at-Arms
In CitC, got a kill with each weapon and vigor (except Bucking Bronco).

The Ol' One-Two
In CitC, used all eight different vigor combos to deliver the killing blow on an enemy.

You must login or register to view this content. (by You must login or register to view this content.)

Friendly Skies
Defeated all 15 waves in The OPS Zeal.

Duke or Dimwit?
Defeated all 15 waves in Duke and Dimwit Theater.

Rooftop Ruffian
Defeated all 15 waves in Raven's Dome.

Hand of the Prophet
Defeated all 15 waves in Emporia Arcade.

Museum Curator
In CitC, unlocked all Gallery items. (Buy the Handyman Model for $500)

You must login or register to view this content. (by You must login or register to view this content.)

Blue Ribbon Champ
In CitC, completed all Blue Ribbon Challenges. (Complete any challenge)

Originally posted by mark1 View Post

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Burgundy85 ; 02-09-2014 at 02:22 AM.

The following 36 users say thank you to Burgundy85 for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, Ajpostali, albertolini83, armmyperez, Awares, BigTrain, BubbaDaBarb, Carbonox35, deathproof, DesperateAsshole, Drakefast, fenicce, Gugenot, J-Woww, jedt, kinlop, Liongooder, mark1, Monkeydad1977, Nischter, notspock, oldcp65, Platina, poetic410, Raiki, ratt, Sarkoth, stevemoore08, SwordspiTTer, taRa3, thebestplayer, TheForce, thursday21987, VercettiCool, Xeronhs, Yuki_240sx
05-10-2018, 12:22 AM #38
DM13
Bounty hunter
This is probably a little late, but the first Starter Save and the Blue Ribbons saves are no longer available, and also, the other saves, they state Corrupt Data when trying to copy them over to the PS3. This is using the K.G. Resigner, which is that a problem? I know I used it to resign the hardest difficulty trophy for the Main Game...
05-10-2018, 08:34 AM #39
User24534532
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by DM13 View Post
This is probably a little late, but the first Starter Save and the Blue Ribbons saves are no longer available, and also, the other saves, they state Corrupt Data when trying to copy them over to the PS3. This is using the K.G. Resigner, which is that a problem? I know I used it to resign the hardest difficulty trophy for the Main Game...

Link to the thread with working Blue Ribbon Saves:

You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked User24534532 for this useful post:

oldcp65
11-06-2018, 02:25 PM #40
i cant get these saves to work i do what it says in the read me but nothing happens, i resigned it right and did nothing wrong

EDIT: nevermind i got it to work, thanks alot!
Last edited by oldcp65 ; 11-07-2018 at 12:10 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo