Post: Gran Turismo 6 $20,000,000 cash + Few cars [Starter Save]
12-05-2013, 10:58 AM #1
elite2011
Ultimate Trophy Collector
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello,

First the credit goes to (1.MostWanted) for such save, and I tested it with (xploder) and its works just great!

The save info as follows:

Game: Gran Turismo 6
Game region: [BCJS37016] & [BCES01893]
Save file: Starter Save

Cash = $20,000,000

Cars in the gamesave=

-Racing KART Jr.
-Red Bull X2011 Prototype
-Viper GTS Launch Edition '13
-Corvette ZR1 (C6) '09
-Veyron 16.4 '13
-AMG Mercedes 190E 2.5 - 16 Evolution ll '92
-190E 2.5 - 16 Evolution ll '91
-200SX (S14) '96
-Impreza Rally car '99
-Gran Turismo Skyline GT-R (PaceCar) '01
-S2000
-R8 Race Car '01
-FXX '07
-330 P4 '67
-SLR McLaren '03
-Formula Gran Turismo
-Ford GT LM Spec ll Test Car

Download [BCJS37016] :

You must login or register to view this content.

Download [BCES01893] :

You must login or register to view this content.

===============

Credit to (NGU GHOST) for the below new saves:

Gran Turismo 6 50,000,000 Gamesave++ [BCJS37016]

You must login or register to view this content. (With "A" Licence)

You must login or register to view this content. (Without "A" Licence)

Thank you
Last edited by elite2011 ; 12-09-2013 at 06:55 AM.

The following 27 users say thank you to elite2011 for this useful post:

19willy74, Cloud, bejekas, BloodyMeal, codmadz332, Dahek, don_smith, dragak, Herrkulez, HUYI82, Im A Stig, Isaac Clarke, Jaytech, jedt, john connor 84, mexi001, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, Ozy, rieks, sonicfan20036, SwordspiTTer, thebestplayer, tommyt74, weatesand, zebbidy, ziczac
12-13-2013, 01:01 AM #56
rieks
GaMeR From HELL!!!!
if you got the "You must sign on to PSN" crap, delete the game data, start the game with 1 of above saves. do something thats it saves, quite the game and play again and install the updates. now you can online.

The following 2 users say thank you to rieks for this useful post:

Jaytech, storm2502
12-13-2013, 03:27 PM #57
I've backed up my own save data, deleted the data off my PS3, moved the saved data with 50Million credits over, removed the ethernet cable just in case, but still nothing.

No matter what I try to do, I still get "You tried to load another user's save data. You cannot use this save data. Overwriting with new save data."

Anyone else have any idea how to bypass this? Should I delete the whole game (digital download) and then re-download it followed by putting in this modified save data?

EDIT: Tried uninstalling and reinstalling, and everything else, it still detects that it's someone else's save file. :( Oh well.
Last edited by ChilliBeef ; 12-13-2013 at 05:51 PM.
12-13-2013, 09:44 PM #58
storm2502
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by ChilliBeef View Post
I've backed up my own save data, deleted the data off my PS3, moved the saved data with 50Million credits over, removed the ethernet cable just in case, but still nothing.

No matter what I try to do, I still get "You tried to load another user's save data. You cannot use this save data. Overwriting with new save data."

Anyone else have any idea how to bypass this? Should I delete the whole game (digital download) and then re-download it followed by putting in this modified save data?

EDIT: Tried uninstalling and reinstalling, and everything else, it still detects that it's someone else's save file. :( Oh well.

Yes, I already try to do the data deletion method, it's still a same.... since it will detect "user not sign in".. so no update is require...
12-14-2013, 03:13 AM #59
wjang
Keeper
Indeed, the data deletion method does not seem to work. I wonder if we'll get a save editor someday, that way everyone can use their own saves.
12-19-2013, 02:29 AM #60
Thanks a Lot
12-22-2013, 01:35 PM #61
Dahek
Haxor!
The 50 million credit save would be great but for the game refusing to allow me to change the PSN name associated with it because I have to be signed in as that user to do so. Online also doesn't work for the same reason, having the 25 anniversary cars is also great.. except they can't be used unless the person using the save also has the code redeemed, they don't work otherwise "cannot find digital rights, please redownload" message pops trying to do anything with the cars. A save file not associated with a name would be great. I've played around with the save to see how some of the cars I'm working to in my own save handle and do on certain tracks but otherwise it's not usable . Resigning it isn't a problem, the problem is the save being associated with another PSN name. You cannot change the name,
Originally posted by rieks View Post
if you got the "You must sign on to PSN" crap, delete the game data, start the game with 1 of above saves. do something thats it saves, quite the game and play again and install the updates. now you can online.
for those of us using the digital download, that could be hours or days depending on the network connection, it's roughly 3 for me just to redownload, I don't have the patience for that nor the bandwith to keep blowing on 17ish gigs (game plus update). The 20 million save lets you change your name and go online, it does have a few races lost and I'm a bit of a perfectionist about that however. I appreciate the saves and thank NGU and 1.MostWanted for allowing me to tinker with a buttload of money (only got 2 mill on my own save atm), if NGU GHOST can get a starter save not associated with a PSN name that would be great. I'd willingly do all the races back up to S again with 50 mill credits. Or maybe NGU GHOST could help a fellow GT6 player out and add 50 mill credits to my save? :p I'd really love it if someone could find the method to find and hack credits using a hex editor, the one time I found my exact amount of credits changing it corrupted my save and I've never been able to find them again. :(

Originally posted by ninjy View Post
Maybe Polyphony banned the save..

If they had banned the save no user would be able to load it, the game would either load save backup data or you would start fresh, I have resigned it and tinkered with both saves in the thread for hours so it is not banned.

Using bruteforce easily resigned the 50 million credit and the 20 million credit save for me, I just rebuild (full) and loaded it from my usb with no issues. I never got any pop up about using another users save, I just can't go online with it or change the name associated with the 50 million save. The 20 million save lets you change the name and use online features.
Last edited by Dahek ; 12-22-2013 at 01:42 PM. Reason: Added some answers to previous posts.

The following user thanked Dahek for this useful post:

elite2011
12-23-2013, 08:09 PM #62
Dude, you are awesome. I want to buy you a beer, haha. I used BruteForce on the save and voila, my PS3 allows the 50 million game save.

EDIT: There is one thing I found out with the 50 million save; it won't let you access the bonus cars since you're not allowed to log into the PSN network to redownload them.
Last edited by ChilliBeef ; 12-23-2013 at 09:41 PM.
12-23-2013, 10:47 PM #63
Dahek
Haxor!
Dude, you are awesome. I want to buy you a beer, haha. I used BruteForce on the save and voila, my PS3 allows the 50 million game save.

EDIT: There is one thing I found out with the 50 million save; it won't let you access the bonus cars since you're not allowed to log into the PSN network to redownload them.

You are very welcome. I'm glad you were able to load it and make use of it, as I stated in my previous post that was one of my big issues with it as well besides not being able to change the name, having the cars in the garage is nice but you can't do anything with them unless you have the cars in your download list or have your account activated on a PSN that does have them. I suppose you could try redownloading the cars prior to loading the save if you have it redeemed and in your download list, I pre ordered digitally and had no idea about the 25 cars bonus or I would have ordered the disc based game, it also allowed you to do the credit glitch far easier, just delete the game data and redownload like 1.2 gigs or so and you could end up with 20 cars that sold for 333 million, I think the 1.02 patch screwed that over a bit and for those with the digital.. that's close to 17gb lol. No patience for it, at least with my login bonus almost up to 200% I can start gaining over 150k or more per race so a million doesn't take near as long. Plus doing the seasonals they added with 200% will give 6 mill? I think it is for the gold and I believe I saw something saying doing all of them ends up netting you 12 million total so that will be nice. Winky Winky
12-24-2013, 06:49 AM #64
Marvin
I'm The Man!
I keep getting Missing_secure_file_id. Try bruteforcing the keys for the files.

Help please

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo