12-06-2013, 09:36 PM #1
mark1
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

I have here another SaveSet, for the easy but annoying CSI: Fatal Conspiracy, it was on sale so I decided to take a punt so here it is;

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Last edited by mark1 ; 06-26-2018 at 01:49 PM. Reason: Tip for a possible glitch, found by Klauss

The following 54 users say thank you to mark1 for this useful post:

_AAB_, 19willy74, Arkatakor, asaa, belga, BigFox, billy67, cantwin, Dalmin, Drchaos, FaceShredder, flyboyissac, gnasmanya, Herrkulez, Ihavedownsynd., jasonhh, jayke99, jedt, jhonatan garcia, jonathanjr321, Kasuje, Klauss, lolik, LordSessho, macpcc, mauswanderer, mikewara, Mookkinn, Nathan-Davis, nick526xxh1, nomura, Opazzum, peste, Platina, ps3re, kankuro33, samuelgallagher, sarasimon840108, selvin santos, sfcat, SHAkA, Sirprizer, suteksan, tangofox, Taytoutay, tonyhawks, Voodoo_Gen, W10QPR, wolf82, wolfteam1218, xorissao, xSOADx, yyuuko
09-25-2014, 05:16 PM #20
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
Originally posted by mark1 View Post

I have here another SaveSet, for the easy but annoying CSI: Fatal Conspiracy, it was on sale so I decided to take a punt so here it is;

LOL if only all savesets were this handy!

The following user thanked jedt for this useful post:

mark1
09-25-2014, 09:08 PM #21
mark1
I defeated!
Originally posted by jedt View Post
LOL if only all savesets were this handy!

Thank you Happy
Sorry I didn't get back to you about your previous query, but I didn't understand what you mean't. Seems you may have sorted it now though.
09-26-2014, 01:26 PM #22
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
Thank you Happy
Sorry I didn't get back to you about your previous query, but I didn't understand what you mean't. Seems you may have sorted it now though.

Yeah it was the fact the savefile is copy protected so couldn't copy the save to usb but got a friend who could lift the save for me :yes:
09-29-2014, 04:42 PM #23
xorissao
Little One
Can't get the finish chapter 2 trophy... And I've chosen the blood gloves :(

EDIT: To anyone having troubles unlocking 'finish case 2', what I did was reload the save where you have to grab the yellow helmet and continued the case from there (it's more 6 minuntes till the end) and ding! Smile
Last edited by xorissao ; 09-29-2014 at 05:15 PM.
10-09-2014, 05:37 PM #24

**I had to resign with Xploder because I couldn't get BruteForce to work, maybe you'll have better luck?**

Worked a treat thanks back in sale again so good £3 plat Winky Winky
10-11-2014, 07:32 PM #25
Hi, first of all, thanks for the save. But I got a problem. I haven't got a CFW and Xploder. But I could resign as well by making an other SFO compatible with the save you uploaded. Anyway, when I load any save I got the HUB but the background is black. The game isn't freezing 'cause I can quitt, but I cannot do anything, even circle to go back isn't working. Did I do something wrong?

To make my sfo compatible I used PARAM. Edit and PS3SFOEditor.exe then I resign the save with the new sfo.

Thanks
Last edited by Taytoutay ; 10-12-2014 at 12:36 AM.
10-11-2014, 11:44 PM #26
perfect work !! very thanks
10-12-2014, 01:04 AM #27
I repost. My prob is solved, I had to resign with Bruteforce and update the PARAM.SFO again.
Works perfectly now, thanks a lot.
10-21-2014, 02:50 PM #28
dasima
Bounty hunter
thankssss

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo