08-18-2012, 08:53 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi all,

I've searched high and low, but I can't this anywhere, does anyone know where I can get a DA: Origins save from (the one on this site required all DLC plus items from that game to be saved on your HHD so it's pretty much useless).

any ideas?

thanks in advance.

The following user thanked Big_Mo1 for this useful post:

XXLittleMeXX

The following 3 users groaned at Big_Mo1 for this awful post:

Cloud, Big_Jonny, Untouchable_God
08-20-2012, 08:04 PM #11
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Originally posted by ryudragon86 View Post
No it was for DA Origins i remember it, but back at the time i didn't downloaded it. It was a semicomplete saveset even with saves for dark prowls.

Ah I remember now, I normally save those big sets on bookmark but didnt save that one :(
08-20-2012, 11:24 PM #12
ryudragon86
Little One
I wonder why got cancelled, usually here files expires but none topic get cancelled, maybe i have to search better, it would be very useful.
01-25-2014, 11:06 AM #13
XXLittleMeXX
Save Point
I found a link,I hope this answers your question You must login or register to view this content.
06-06-2014, 09:54 AM #14
mrc247
Keeper
Originally posted by XXLittleMeXX View Post
I found a link,I hope this answers your question You must login or register to view this content.

This is exactly the savegame I've found anywhere on the Internet.

but unfortunately you need for the save special DLCs.

I tested it yesterday with the Ultimate Edition but even there the special DLCs are not included.

When loading the Save the error message that is missing two DLCs: "Guildmaster's Belt" and "The Edge"

unfortunately you can not buy this in the PSN or download because they were exclusively made for pre-order.

Have I done something wrong or have someone another Save?

I know that the game is five years old, but I still lack the bugged Trophy "Blight-Queller".

Please help :-)
Last edited by mrc247 ; 06-06-2014 at 09:57 AM.
06-06-2014, 03:50 PM #15
dapreacher23
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by mrc247 View Post
This is exactly the savegame I've found anywhere on the Internet.

but unfortunately you need for the save special DLCs.

I tested it yesterday with the Ultimate Edition but even there the special DLCs are not included.

When loading the Save the error message that is missing two DLCs: "Guildmaster's Belt" and "The Edge"

unfortunately you can not buy this in the PSN or download because they were exclusively made for pre-order.

Have I done something wrong or have someone another Save?

I know that the game is five years old, but I still lack the bugged Trophy "Blight-Queller".

Please help :-)

You can get the required DLC missing on this save what you have to do is go on the bioware website and register and then you can download all the DLC that are not on the PSN store for free
06-08-2014, 09:14 PM #16
mrc247
Keeper
Originally posted by dapreacher23 View Post
You can get the required DLC missing on this save what you have to do is go on the bioware website and register and then you can download all the DLC that are not on the PSN store for free

first time many many thanks for your answer! :-)

I register the Game at social.bioware.com an then I found this Link:

You must login or register to view this content.

here I could get the two missing DLCs "The Edge" and "Guildmaster's Belt" and many more DLCs for DA:O and DA2 for free. :-)

They are now all displayed in my Bioware account using the following link:

After that I started the game and had a look in the main menu under Downloadable Content.

Now I could see the DLC "The Edge" and a further two to download, but the DLC "Guildmaster's Belt" and some other missing unfortunately still. :-(

I have tried the save, but as was to be expected I get the error message that the DLC "Guildmaster's Belt" is missing.

I think the problem is that the DLC there is no longer at the PSN Store. :-(

I think that, unfortunately, no one can use this save, who has not yet installed the DLC from earlier.

so my question is, if anyone still has a different save?

Please!
06-08-2014, 09:47 PM #17
dapreacher23
Climbing up the ladder
first time many many thanks for your answer! :-)

I register the Game at social.bioware.com an then I found this Link:

here I could get the two missing DLCs "The Edge" and "Guildmaster's Belt" and many more DLCs for DA:O and DA2 for free. :-)

They are now all displayed in my Bioware account using the following link:

After that I started the game and had a look in the main menu under Downloadable Content.

Now I could see the DLC "The Edge" and a further two to download, but the DLC "Guildmaster's Belt" and some other missing unfortunately still. :-(

I have tried the save, but as was to be expected I get the error message that the DLC "Guildmaster's Belt" is missing.

I think the problem is that the DLC there is no longer at the PSN Store. :-(

I think that, unfortunately, no one can use this save, who has not yet installed the DLC from earlier.

so my question is, if anyone still has a different save?

Please!

Check to see if they have the DLC you need in the list and what you have to do is be login on EA from the psn using the game and then you also have to be online login from the bioware site. I downloaded the saves a while back and it worked with the save you need. Its too much work to do having to download each DLC
06-08-2014, 10:09 PM #18
mrc247
Keeper
Originally posted by dapreacher23 View Post
Check to see if they have the DLC you need in the list and what you have to do is be login on EA from the psn using the game and then you also have to be online login from the bioware site. I downloaded the saves a while back and it worked with the save you need. Its too much work to do having to download each DLC

again many thanks for your answer.

I'm not quite sure if I have understood you correctly.

At the Bioware Webside I see the DLC I need:

when I start the game and am logged in with my PSN ID and my EA account I can only download the DLC "The Edge", but not the DLC "Guildmaster's Belt".

Thats because that the DLC "Guildmaster's Belt" is no longer at the PSN Store. :-(

when I logging me into the PSN store, I can not find the DLC also.

Last edited by mrc247 ; 06-08-2014 at 10:29 PM.
06-08-2014, 11:57 PM #19
dapreacher23
Climbing up the ladder
again many thanks for your answer.

I'm not quite sure if I have understood you correctly.

At the Bioware Webside I see the DLC I need:

when I start the game and am logged in with my PSN ID and my EA account I can only download the DLC "The Edge", but not the DLC "Guildmaster's Belt".

Thats because that the DLC "Guildmaster's Belt" is no longer at the PSN Store. :-(

when I logging me into the PSN store, I can not find the DLC also.

You have to download those DLCs from the Bioware website.

So basically it goes like this.

download from bioware the DLC you want, then it sends the DLC to your system while you are login on the Dragon Age servers. There it sends you to your psn store where you can download whatever save you need. I think it sends the DLC one at a time

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo