08-18-2012, 08:53 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi all,

I've searched high and low, but I can't this anywhere, does anyone know where I can get a DA: Origins save from (the one on this site required all DLC plus items from that game to be saved on your HHD so it's pretty much useless).

any ideas?

thanks in advance.

The following user thanked Big_Mo1 for this useful post:

XXLittleMeXX

The following 3 users groaned at Big_Mo1 for this awful post:

Cloud, Big_Jonny, Untouchable_God
06-09-2014, 09:38 AM #20
mrc247
Keeper
Originally posted by dapreacher23 View Post
You have to download those DLCs from the Bioware website.

So basically it goes like this.

download from bioware the DLC you want, then it sends the DLC to your system while you are login on the Dragon Age servers. There it sends you to your psn store where you can download whatever save you need. I think it sends the DLC one at a time

Thanks for your patience with me. :-)

But unfortunately I can not find any download option on the Bioware website.

in my DLC list at the Bioware webside (see screenshot above), the right column has the heading download, but in addition to the DLC is just a link "more info".

When I click on this link I get a popup with the following message:

Originally posted by another user
To access your content on the PS3, please ensure you log in with the same account you used while redeeming this code on the social website. Once you have done this, your content will be available for download from the PS3 Marketplace via the in-game store.

and there's a link to a manual how to Download DLCs to PS3 Systems:

You must login or register to view this content.

But unfortunately, this only works with one of the two missing DLCs. :-(

"The Edge" I've gotten by this method, but "Guildmaster's Belt" appears only on the Bioware website, but not in the in-game PSN Store.

If I'm still doing something wrong, please send me a link or a screenshot of how to download the DLC from the Bioware website and how to send it to the PS3.
06-09-2014, 01:38 PM #21
This is a bioware/Sony issue, I was on live chat with them for 4 hours in which they asked me to restore my PS3 and blamed my PS3 for not being able to download the Guildmaster's Belt.

They then told me that the Belt was PC only and that I should read that it's PC only. I then sent copy and pasted with page which states that it is for PC/Xbox and PS3.

After that I gave up and just played the game myself.
06-09-2014, 02:41 PM #22
dapreacher23
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by mrc247 View Post
Thanks for your patience with me. :-)

But unfortunately I can not find any download option on the Bioware website.

in my DLC list at the Bioware webside (see screenshot above), the right column has the heading download, but in addition to the DLC is just a link "more info".

When I click on this link I get a popup with the following message:

and there's a link to a manual how to Download DLCs to PS3 Systems:

You must login or register to view this content.

But unfortunately, this only works with one of the two missing DLCs. :-(

"The Edge" I've gotten by this method, but "Guildmaster's Belt" appears only on the Bioware website, but not in the in-game PSN Store.

If I'm still doing something wrong, please send me a link or a screenshot of how to download the DLC from the Bioware website and how to send it to the PS3.

Hmmm did you see if you are downloading the DLCs to the correct PS3 account. The other thing is you have to register your game. I will not link my account just because but you have register the game using the game case. So under your profile go to my games and then find the Dragon Age you are using so the standard version. You will click on it then you are asked to register the game using the UPC found on the box. Once you do that you can download the content from the Bioware site. Hopefully that helps out
06-13-2014, 11:23 AM #23
mrc247
Keeper
Originally posted by JonnyEnglish View Post
This is a bioware/Sony issue, I was on live chat with them for 4 hours in which they asked me to restore my PS3 and blamed my PS3 for not being able to download the Guildmaster's Belt.

They then told me that the Belt was PC only and that I should read that it's PC only. I then sent copy and pasted with page which states that it is for PC/Xbox and PS3.

After that I gave up and just played the game myself.

I have tried it in the Bioware forum, but unfortunately get no answer.

Can you give me maybe your personal Save? I cant get the Trophy "Blight-Queller" because a bug exists. :-(

Originally posted by dapreacher23 View Post
Hmmm did you see if you are downloading the DLCs to the correct PS3 account. The other thing is you have to register your game. I will not link my account just because but you have register the game using the game case. So under your profile go to my games and then find the Dragon Age you are using so the standard version. You will click on it then you are asked to register the game using the UPC found on the box. Once you do that you can download the content from the Bioware site. Hopefully that helps out

Yes, my EA/Bioware Account is linked to the right PSN ID.

Yes, I have Register the Game, but the Ultimate Edition not the normal one, but that will make no difference.

you can load on the PS3 nothing of the Bioware site, you can just log on to the PS3 in the game with a Bioware account and download there DLCs from the in-game PSN Store.

Since the DLC is no longer available in the PSN store but it also does not help that I have the DLC in my Bioware account on the website.

but still many many thanks for your time and your efforts

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo