06-15-2010, 08:31 PM #1
Mr.Kane
Greatness
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Link removed - advertising
Last edited by Drackos ; 12-26-2010 at 03:53 AM.

The following 47 users say thank you to Mr.Kane for this useful post:

ⒿⒺⒷⓇⓄ, +vA.LooSe, Alfa, AnThRaX FaiL, ashleythemigf, AtlasK, billionk, boombrshot, Brian235026, Brochacho, brosman, chris2k7sears, Dan962k8, DinoFreak, Fionn, FireWire, gdnxp, gillysnyter, God_of_Pizza, gola, Hasm_1, I Love Bks, I_Mod_Cod, ihaxgames, ii LeDgEnz x, IW_JOSH, Lizzy-Laurel, lxzer, Malteser, Mr. Slick Rick, NanuGama, NiiNo, Nolzad0, Nombie, Shebang, Radiation, rico4u2day2, Road_house, Solid Snake, SupaTrollioBros, t0asty, UMD, Vhince, Weescotty, x-MaGiiKZz-o, xBlackness
06-23-2010, 03:58 PM #56
Mr.Kane
Greatness
Originally posted by TheUnkn0wn View Post
Give CREDIT to the original poster!

I dont mean to be rude but how many times have i said i havent created this its even in the first few words i posted

---------- Post added at 10:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

Originally posted by chris2k7sears View Post
Stickied Winky Winky

Thanks, if i find any new information is it ok for me to ask you to change the thread name so it will say updated? and once again thanks for the sticky Smile
06-23-2010, 04:04 PM #57
Originally posted by thomk79 View Post
I dont mean to be rude but how many times have i said i havent created this its even in the first few words i posted

---------- Post added at 10:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

Thanks, if i find any new information is it ok for me to ask you to change the thread name so it will say updated? and once again thanks for the sticky Smile

yeah that's fine, just either report your first post with what you want the name changed to, or PM me.
06-23-2010, 04:24 PM #58
Mr.Kane
Greatness
Originally posted by chris2k7sears View Post
yeah that's fine, just either report your first post with what you want the name changed to, or PM me.

cheers mate, im going to be adding an aimbot soon so i will pm you when i have done that, i will not take any credit from that either the only part i take credit for is posting it on NGU
06-23-2010, 08:10 PM #59
Mr.Kane
Greatness
Aimbot added
06-24-2010, 02:35 AM #60
this stuf is so confusing can never fiqure it out lol
06-24-2010, 03:13 PM #61
Mr.Kane
Greatness
Originally posted by ZzI2eVoLuTioNzZ View Post
this stuf is so confusing can never fiqure it out lol

Well i think its just down to the basics so if people cannot understand this dont try to edit your hard drive because chances are you will muck it up
06-24-2010, 04:11 PM #62
SPYdir
Haxor!
So I've got a question, is it possible that someone do this and upload that modified data somewhere so we can copy it to our hdd? If yes I guess that's the best for everyone instead of ripping our ps3's a part or try to do all this confusing things, I mean if there is any volunteer I will be more that happy to rep him/her , but then again is that possible?
06-24-2010, 04:40 PM #63
thats for xbox right?
06-24-2010, 06:41 PM #64
Mr.Kane
Greatness
Originally posted by Hunter1625 View Post
thats for xbox right?

This is GSC coding, it is used in all version of the game (PC, Xbox and PS3) his means we can edit the ps3 patch with these codes.

Hope it clears things up for you Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo