06-15-2010, 08:31 PM #1
Mr.Kane
Greatness
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Link removed - advertising
Last edited by Drackos ; 12-26-2010 at 03:53 AM.

The following 47 users say thank you to Mr.Kane for this useful post:

ⒿⒺⒷⓇⓄ, +vA.LooSe, Alfa, AnThRaX FaiL, ashleythemigf, AtlasK, billionk, boombrshot, Brian235026, Brochacho, brosman, chris2k7sears, Dan962k8, DinoFreak, Fionn, FireWire, gdnxp, gillysnyter, God_of_Pizza, gola, Hasm_1, I Love Bks, I_Mod_Cod, ihaxgames, ii LeDgEnz x, IW_JOSH, Lizzy-Laurel, lxzer, Malteser, Mr. Slick Rick, NanuGama, NiiNo, Nolzad0, Nombie, Shebang, Radiation, rico4u2day2, Road_house, Solid Snake, SupaTrollioBros, t0asty, UMD, Vhince, Weescotty, x-MaGiiKZz-o, xBlackness
06-24-2010, 08:49 PM #65
DeAd_bLiTz
You talkin to me?
So you just do the exact same thing for the playstation 3 and it will work? I'm saying if you decrypt the data from t he hdd, then apply the hacks as shown for the tutorial above will it work? let me know please.
06-25-2010, 01:23 AM #66
SPYdir
Haxor!
Originally posted by SPYdir View Post
So I've got a question, is it possible that someone do this and upload that modified data somewhere so we can copy it to our hdd? If yes I guess that's the best for everyone instead of ripping our ps3's a part or try to do all this confusing things, I mean if there is any volunteer I will be more that happy to rep him/her , but then again is that possible?

Well I was asking for PS3, so if it's possible please someone help us out..
06-25-2010, 08:01 AM #67
Great Found XD
06-25-2010, 09:41 AM #68
t0asty
Web Dev / Security
im sorry but that tutorial IS BLOODY AMAZING!, thank you so much, i read it like four times =D
06-25-2010, 02:31 PM #69
I'm not sure I understand...
So you can extract the patch file by using a PS3 Proxy Server or what.??
06-25-2010, 03:24 PM #70
Mr.Kane
Greatness
Originally posted by bLiTz View Post
So you just do the exact same thing for the playstation 3 and it will work? I'm saying if you decrypt the data from t he hdd, then apply the hacks as shown for the tutorial above will it work? let me know please.

thats what i think anyway, all we need to do is get a patch file (i have one on my pc) edit it then put in back on aharddrive then re-encrypt then put hdd in ps3 test mods out Smile
but i downloaded it from a website so if i modded it then found out someone used it to hack i will either:
muck up their ps3
or
not get any credit for it and not get an invite to a lobby
06-25-2010, 03:30 PM #71
steventent2
Bounty hunter
how does all of this work?
06-25-2010, 05:42 PM #72
ALMATARI
Bounty hunter
does this work on PS3 ? & how ? :rolleyes:
06-25-2010, 08:04 PM #73
Mr.Kane
Greatness
Originally posted by ALMATARI View Post
does this work on PS3 ? & how ? :rolleyes:

to make this work on ps3, you have to decrypt your hard druve, to do this you need ps3 HDD studio 2.08 and knowledge of how to decrypt it, then you need to find the patch. Then using the patch maker posted yesterday or 2 days ago put the codes on the first post in put the modded patch back on your hard drive re-encrypt it and reinsert into your ps3.

Final step is to test them out see if you have done it properly

Hope this helps Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo