09-21-2010, 03:05 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); It has been confirmed it is safe to update to 3.50 with your modded MW2 patches, hackers rejoice!

So Sony seems to be staying on top of all the hacking/exploiting going on, clearly proving that they are ready to fight us with their 3.41 update, now comes their 3.50 update, most assumed that it would fix the whole MW2 modded patch exploit but truly it does not.

Some of the new features with the update include;
Originally posted by another user
-3D Blu-ray Support
-Move can be used as web browser cursor.
-Users reports can be sent from PS3 through ‘Friends’ tab.
-3D notice screen for 3D enabled games.
-Better access to Facebook profile.
-Better description of the 14 more common errors.
-Updated user interface for PlayStation Plus in PlayStation Store.
-New Qriocity icon in the Music section. (Service not available yet).

Most believe that all hacks/jailbreak exploits have been fixed with this update, it truly is not that way, I have recieved confirmation that if you update you and your MW2 patch are safe and sound.

Everybody seems to be jumping to the conclusion that Sony is trying to fix this hacking problem as fast as they can, one can really only find out after updating if it truly is a patch and an end to MW2 lobbies.

Since the PSJB came out, the 3.41 patch came out and now 3.50 people seem to be assuming it is a fix to the MW2 lobbies, really it is not so don't worry my friends, your source of income is perfectly safe, the FW update is for 3D features on playstation among other things, don't worry, be happy, cause every little thing is gonna be alright =D.
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by DaenerysTargy ; 09-21-2010 at 03:18 AM.

The following 33 users say thank you to DaenerysTargy for this useful post:

-Blackhawks-, AgentSexyPig, airghisla, ComoSexual, CRaZyY, Curt, Devz-x, dfrost182, Dopey, F_S_M, ihaxgames, jasond619, jb2203, kmanthecaveman, Mr. Star, MrJC, ogbrandon, PHgua, Pyrochemical, Sert, Scouse_Dom, Shabiku, ShAdoW_RiDa, shawry, skitterz, Stefy, Swifter, TheLen, Vampytwistッ, Winty, xAsp1re, xLew--
09-21-2010, 03:07 AM #2
MURJACK
R.I.P Soap Mactavish
Originally posted by f33l View Post
so sony seems to be staying on top of all the hacking/exploiting going on, clearly proving that they are ready to fight us with their 3.41 update, now comes their 3.50 update.

Some of the new features with the update include;
-3d blu-ray support
-move can be used as web browser cursor.
-users reports can be sent from ps3 through ‘friends’ tab.
-3d notice screen for 3d enabled games.
-better access to facebook profile.
-better description of the 14 more common errors.
-updated user interface for playstation plus in playstation store.
-new qriocity icon in the music section. (service not available yet).

Most believe that all hacks/jailbreak exploits have been fixed with this update, it truly would not suprise me that they would do that but the list above is all that sony has detailed about their update.

Everybody seems to be jumping to the conclusion that sony is trying to fix this hacking problem as fast as they can, one can really only find out after updating if it truly is a patch and an end to mw2 lobbies.
Some may be sad, some may be glad, some may just like making rhymes about how people are feeling about this whole situation =d.

Discuss and debate what you believe this update truly does (it would not be the first time for them saying an update does one thing when it does another[when they removed the otheros feature]).

sony will never be able to fix this just like xbox

The following user thanked MURJACK for this useful post:

jasond619
09-21-2010, 03:16 AM #3
xAsp1re
DONE WITH GAMING
Nice update man
09-21-2010, 03:21 AM #4
Pure Decimation
I don't do requests
sony does not care about any 3rd party games...similar to how they have not bothered patching the patch blocker... they will most likely never attempt to patch mw2. Infinity ward on the other hand will come out with there own solution in the coming weeks.
09-21-2010, 03:21 AM #5
T-Icey
Samurai Poster
cOOL lol i didnt know there was a new FW=D

LOL btw how come a firmware for a PS3 can fix a hack/patch for a game? lol
If it is gonna be patched, is gonna be by IW with a patch, and not by Sony with a FW
Last edited by T-Icey ; 09-21-2010 at 03:32 AM.
09-21-2010, 03:22 AM #6
LockerzNoob
I am error
should i update though? Im at 3.42 version, but im scared a new hack will come out for only 3.42!
09-21-2010, 03:25 AM #7
Thanks man!
09-21-2010, 03:31 AM #8
PHgua
Do a barrel roll!
hahahahhahahahha...

great news!

im updating right now...

=S
09-21-2010, 03:31 AM #9
LockerzNoob
I am error
So should i update it? Also how can i bypass it?
Someone answer :mudkip:
09-21-2010, 03:48 AM #10
shajal
Extract yourselF
Originally posted by DeCiMaTi0N View Post
sony does not care about any 3rd party games...similar to how they have not bothered patching the patch blocker... they will most likely never attempt to patch mw2. Infinity ward on the other hand will come out with there own solution in the coming weeks.

i dont think infinity ward will fix anything anymore or if they do there will be around it some how.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo