09-21-2010, 03:05 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); It has been confirmed it is safe to update to 3.50 with your modded MW2 patches, hackers rejoice!

So Sony seems to be staying on top of all the hacking/exploiting going on, clearly proving that they are ready to fight us with their 3.41 update, now comes their 3.50 update, most assumed that it would fix the whole MW2 modded patch exploit but truly it does not.

Some of the new features with the update include;
Originally posted by another user
-3D Blu-ray Support
-Move can be used as web browser cursor.
-Users reports can be sent from PS3 through ‘Friends’ tab.
-3D notice screen for 3D enabled games.
-Better access to Facebook profile.
-Better description of the 14 more common errors.
-Updated user interface for PlayStation Plus in PlayStation Store.
-New Qriocity icon in the Music section. (Service not available yet).

Most believe that all hacks/jailbreak exploits have been fixed with this update, it truly is not that way, I have recieved confirmation that if you update you and your MW2 patch are safe and sound.

Everybody seems to be jumping to the conclusion that Sony is trying to fix this hacking problem as fast as they can, one can really only find out after updating if it truly is a patch and an end to MW2 lobbies.

Since the PSJB came out, the 3.41 patch came out and now 3.50 people seem to be assuming it is a fix to the MW2 lobbies, really it is not so don't worry my friends, your source of income is perfectly safe, the FW update is for 3D features on playstation among other things, don't worry, be happy, cause every little thing is gonna be alright =D.
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by DaenerysTargy ; 09-21-2010 at 03:18 AM.

The following 33 users say thank you to DaenerysTargy for this useful post:

-Blackhawks-, AgentSexyPig, airghisla, ComoSexual, CRaZyY, Curt, Devz-x, dfrost182, Dopey, F_S_M, ihaxgames, jasond619, jb2203, kmanthecaveman, Mr. Star, MrJC, ogbrandon, PHgua, Pyrochemical, Sert, Scouse_Dom, Shabiku, ShAdoW_RiDa, shawry, skitterz, Stefy, Swifter, TheLen, Vampytwistッ, Winty, xAsp1re, xLew--
09-21-2010, 05:09 PM #38
Spaz-
i HaZ mY ☆GET ME ANOTHA 1
i dont think i will update it, becacuse then, if the jailbreak makers, say that theyre bringing out a 3.42 JB, then i can host CL Winky WinkySmile
09-21-2010, 06:14 PM #39
source update mate it will be patched soon i have contacts and im not just saying this they wont release the word for it i can get in shit for this so please dont say it came from me will update soon there is no way i can prove this so you lot can call me what ever you like i know what's going on
09-21-2010, 06:30 PM #40
Flex99923
The Messiah
You mean the 3.42 patch came out to stop jailbreaks not 3.41 ?
09-21-2010, 06:44 PM #41
gamekilla
★☆NGU Member☆★
Originally posted by murjack View Post
sony will never be able to fix this just like xbox

sony is not microsoft . how long did sony take to patch psj?

The following user thanked gamekilla for this useful post:

shawry
09-21-2010, 07:05 PM #42
shawry
< ^ > < ^ >
id lol if you were wrong (not saying you are) so many people would be pissed off at you lol

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

Originally posted by DeCiMaTi0N View Post
sony does not care about any 3rd party games...similar to how they have not bothered patching the patch blocker... they will most likely never attempt to patch mw2. Infinity ward on the other hand will come out with there own solution in the coming weeks.

HA HA HA HA INFINITY WARD FIX IT WITH WHAT TEAM LOL Dancing
09-21-2010, 07:32 PM #43
!x-MONKEY-BOMB!
League Champion
Originally posted by LockerzNoob View Post
should i update though? Im at 3.42 version, but im scared a new hack will come out for only 3.42!

tahst why i got 2 :whistle: i updated one today but it wont sign in cos psn is down but i have another one that i wont update.=D
09-21-2010, 07:43 PM #44
Arternative
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by 1989 View Post
Lol worried about updating because you might not be able to mod mw2. I still don't have MW2.

the info you put about yourself says you are 10th prestige in mw2. maybe you should change that so no one thinks you are lying.:black:
09-21-2010, 08:10 PM #45
boombrshot
Little One
Originally posted by DeCiMaTi0N View Post
sony does not care about any 3rd party games...similar to how they have not bothered patching the patch blocker... they will most likely never attempt to patch mw2. Infinity ward on the other hand will come out with there own solution in the coming weeks.

Infinity ward can easily just re-realease the same patch and more then 70% of people will be screwed.
09-21-2010, 09:50 PM #46
Chrome
At least I can fight
Originally posted by LockerzNoob View Post
should i update though? Im at 3.42 version, but im scared a new hack will come out for only 3.42!

If there were any hacks for 3.42, they would probally be out by then.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo