03-11-2011, 06:23 AM #1
hunter12
Retired, done with gaming
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hm I have not made a thread in years, but I'm having a slight problem and just seeing who else is having this issue.

Before I say anything, my PS3 (new) is not modded and has never had any type of homebrew,
custom firmware etc. I am also NOT bypassing.

Well long story short, its been nearly 48 hours since the release of 3.60
and I have yet to be prompt with an update? I can go to System Update - Update via Internet
then I get "the latest version is already installed." I can't even update from my USB it simply
does not recognize the PUP. This has nothing to do with modding or bypassing so please don't ask that.

Is anyone else experiencing this?
03-11-2011, 06:45 AM #2
hunter12
Originally posted by Ownage
What im thinking is that they have sent out this update to target ps3's specifically with homebrew
Idk if thats possible though

---------- Post added at 01:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 AM ----------

Also maybe it hasnt been released for USA yet

---------- Post added at 01:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 AM ----------

Also maybe it hasnt been released for USA yet

It's been released to USA. This is wierd dude all my settings are correct there is no reason for this? oh well i guess im stuck on 3.56 for a long while. :\
03-11-2011, 06:55 AM #3
Originally posted by hunter12 View Post
It's been released to USA. This is wierd dude all my settings are correct there is no reason for this? oh well i guess im stuck on 3.56 for a long while. :\

Have you tryed restoring the ps3?
same thing happened to me
03-11-2011, 07:07 AM #4
hunter12
Originally posted by SMASHIN21 View Post
Have you tryed restoring the ps3?
same thing happened to me

nah im not really "wanting" to update i mean imo 3.60 is useless due to the simple fact im not psn + and cant use the new features.
I also have way to much shit already installed from the store, i don't feel like downloading it all :$

this is insane, watch me get banned for bypassing an update even though im not purposly doing it lol
03-11-2011, 07:08 AM #5
Wild.
I am clutch
Same thing is happening to some of my mates... Even tho we live close, i had to update to 3.60.. And they have not yet been prompted..

Something i dont really understand :?

The following user thanked Wild. for this useful post:

hunter12
03-11-2011, 07:13 AM #6
hunter12
Originally posted by wildstylez View Post
Same thing is happening to some of my mates... Even tho we live close, i had to update to 3.60.. And they have not yet been prompted..

Something i dont really understand :?

ahh sweet, well atleast i'm not alone with this issue xD
Talk about a weird bug huh? Eek
03-11-2011, 07:17 AM #7
Wild.
I am clutch
Sure is mate...
03-11-2011, 07:20 AM #8
RavagedBoom
Sing My Guitar
Possibly a slow PS3.
03-11-2011, 02:31 PM #9
nah im not really "wanting" to update i mean imo 3.60 is useless due to the simple fact im not psn + and cant use the new features.
I also have way to much shit already installed from the store, i don't feel like downloading it all :$

this is insane, watch me get banned for bypassing an update even though im not purposly doing it lol

I know that haha try re doing your internet connections :P
03-12-2011, 06:17 AM #10
Rath
Today Will Be Different
Hm I have not made a thread in years, but I'm having a slight problem and just seeing who else is having this issue.

Before I say anything, my PS3 (new) is not modded and has never had any type of homebrew,
custom firmware etc. I am also NOT bypassing.

Well long story short, its been nearly 48 hours since the release of 3.60
and I have yet to be prompt with an update? I can go to System Update - Update via Internet
then I get "the latest version is already installed." I can't even update from my USB it simply
does not recognize the PUP. This has nothing to do with modding or bypassing so please don't ask that.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

I did up till about a couple hours ago. All I know is that you were talking about it not being mandatory in that one chat but I think my problem is the PS3 I play online with is old and fat. I just had to update mine about 15 minutes ago which was odd Eek

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo