03-11-2011, 06:23 AM #1
hunter12
Retired, done with gaming
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hm I have not made a thread in years, but I'm having a slight problem and just seeing who else is having this issue.

Before I say anything, my PS3 (new) is not modded and has never had any type of homebrew,
custom firmware etc. I am also NOT bypassing.

Well long story short, its been nearly 48 hours since the release of 3.60
and I have yet to be prompt with an update? I can go to System Update - Update via Internet
then I get "the latest version is already installed." I can't even update from my USB it simply
does not recognize the PUP. This has nothing to do with modding or bypassing so please don't ask that.

Is anyone else experiencing this?
03-12-2011, 07:27 AM #11
hunter12
Originally posted by RathHavoc View Post
I did up till about a couple hours ago. All I know is that you were talking about it not being mandatory in that one chat but I think my problem is the PS3 I play online with is old and fat. I just had to update mine about 15 minutes ago which was odd Eek

hmm yup im still unable to update, yet not forced to update..
kinda cool i guess xD
03-12-2011, 07:37 AM #12
warman_94
Vault dweller
possibly a defective ps3 you should ask for your warranty and change it
03-12-2011, 07:40 AM #13
xSlimShadyx
Little One
Originally posted by hunter12 View Post
It's been released to USA. This is wierd dude all my settings are correct there is no reason for this? oh well i guess im stuck on 3.56 for a long while. :\

DUDE IF YOUR STUCK WITH 3.56 THATS GOOD! YOU WILL BE ABLE TO MOD SO MANY GAMES! (mostly the new ones lol)
03-12-2011, 05:02 PM #14
XKevin356
Are you high?
nah im not really "wanting" to update i mean imo 3.60 is useless due to the simple fact im not psn + and cant use the new features.
I also have way to much shit already installed from the store, i don't feel like downloading it all :$

this is insane, watch me get banned for bypassing an update even though im not purposly doing it lol

listen just put 3.60 on USB then go to systemupdate :p
03-12-2011, 06:31 PM #15
Reaper
The Grim Reaper
kinda cool i guess xD

If you still have not been able to update hunter just download it from Sony to put it on your Usb and then instal it. Seems weird though I will have to say.

The following user thanked Reaper for this useful post:

03-12-2011, 06:31 PM #16
Rath
Today Will Be Different
kinda cool i guess xD

lucky xD i just noticed this update screwed up my friends list instead of being in alphabetical order when people sign in it goes from random letters like Ashley is in the middle juddy is at the top, schwem is is underneath someone with a c in their name lol whatever that update did just complete screwed up my ps3 Not Happy or Sad
03-13-2011, 01:28 AM #17
hunter12
Well it finally asked me to update, that was very odd. I updated to more bugs (friends list) and features only paying psn+ members can have! awesome!! /sarcasm
03-13-2011, 05:21 AM #18
Originally posted by xSlimShadyx View Post
DUDE IF YOUR STUCK WITH 3.56 THATS GOOD! YOU WILL BE ABLE TO MOD SO MANY GAMES! (mostly the new ones lol)

orly bro /facepalm

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo