03-12-2011, 02:58 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); According to PS3news.com Sony's Sarah McRae of the Talent acquisition department at Sony have offered fellow hacker Koushik Dutta a role in the Software Engineer team. It is reported that this email was a real email although Sony have yet to confirm this.

HOWEVER, Koushik Dutta turned down this offer from Sarah McRae for suing Geohotz. I am sure that Koushik Dutta doesn't regret turning down Sony's offer and I am also sure he wont be the last hacker to be contacted for this position.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by MikeOxBig ; 03-12-2011 at 03:15 PM.

The following 9 users say thank you to MikeOxBig for this useful post:

ⒿⒺⒷⓇⓄ, Clutch Hunterr, Cryptic, Jake9, jordan1985, Killua-, olboijoe, RusterG, Slay No More
03-12-2011, 11:14 PM #29
xShadow
Pr0n ftw
Originally posted by kloops. View Post
I wouldnt sue him , i would put him in jail!

Ooooooo The Irony Claps Oh and btw, they cant put him in jail, to do that they must sue him first...
Last edited by xShadow ; 03-12-2011 at 11:16 PM.
03-12-2011, 11:17 PM #30
I wouldnt sue him , i would put him in jail!

And you called us dumb ****s? You have to sue him to atleast try and put him in jail ¬_¬
03-12-2011, 11:20 PM #31
Originally posted by MikeOxBig View Post
And you called us dumb ****s? You have to sue him to atleast try and put him in jail ¬_¬

No , i would have my lawyer look up a Law #.

Such as this -

There are state and Federal laws that apply to hacking. The prevalent Federal law is 18 U.S.C. 1030. Fraud and Related Activity in Connection with Computers. It's too long to post here, but you can find it on the Department of Justice website at You must login or register to view this content.

Read more: You must login or register to view this content.
03-12-2011, 11:22 PM #32
xShep
I defeated!
he's just trying to help out geohot Smile he hacks the ps3... why don't they sue him
03-12-2011, 11:31 PM #33
No , i would have my lawyer look up a Law #.

Such as this -

There are state and Federal laws that apply to hacking. The prevalent Federal law is 18 U.S.C. 1030. Fraud and Related Activity in Connection with Computers. It's too long to post here, but you can find it on the Department of Justice website at You must login or register to view this content.

Read more: You must login or register to view this content.

In that case, why didn't they lock up Geohotz?

Originally posted by xShep View Post
he's just trying to help out geohot Smile he hacks the ps3... why don't they sue him

Exactly. Sony are the weirdest people going..
03-12-2011, 11:36 PM #34
Brian235026
< ^ > < ^ >
Lol that is funny sonyis that despreat
03-12-2011, 11:58 PM #35
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
cAUSE I ASKED FOR IT! :derp: :derp: and LinkIn isnt even a OFFICAL SITE! Dumb fcuk

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

The guy is not a hacker or sony just wants his info so they can sue him , DUMB ****S sony wouldnt hire a hacker , why didnt they hire Geohot?? They sued him instead!

The guy who sony meant to got hold of a hacker and pretty skilled.
Also this position sony was after somebody who is a programmer. Geohotz is not a programmer he even said he not very good at programming Winky Winky

Sony does not need to hire a guy to gain his information. They would be done for unfair firing etc
Sony are trying to build up a group to help protect there products more not trying to gain information :/
If they wanted to gain information do you think they would hire him ?
No

It would be too messy :/

Reason they sued geohotz because he was the first with the release . Also sueing the freeflow team and others not just geohotz.

Not sure why people are hating on sony for protecting there products. I understand how it sucks we can't run are own apps without breaking the law.
03-13-2011, 12:06 AM #36
Hakon
Ettore Bugatti
Ummm i didnt read ur gay thing and plus its fake and i dont give a **** ok faggot so if u think its real then suck a dick plus the guy aint a hacker

GTFO, please? :y:
03-13-2011, 12:08 AM #37
Originally posted by Hakon View Post
GTFO, please? :y:

By the way DC is rob dyrdek!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo