Post: Now that the PS STORE is FINALLY back up after 6 weeks, SONY still fails & we suffer
06-03-2011, 02:22 AM #1
ANTI-ONYX
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); PLEASE DON'T FLAME ME....I believe I speak for most of us here... If you disagree, that's fine, but let's be civilized guys, I welcome your responses my fellow NGUsers...:hitman:

you know about 2-3 weeks ago I put this post on NGU about how PSN & PS Store could be slow or even crash when it came back up due to the high traffic volume...:\

You must login or register to view this content.

People laughed at me and flame me non stop, today (1st day of PS STORE since the hack attack) I went to download some free content (movie & game trailers) about 5 of them approx. 150Mb each.......OVER AN HOUR TO DOWNLOAD...../facepalm & poor bastards getting error codes after purchasing DLC's with their hard earned money...:embarrassed: it's only the 1st day damn it... for crying out loud....what's gonna happen when we all start downloading the free games from the WELCOME BACK PROGRAM for PETE'S SAKE????

what a joke........you had 6 weeks of downtime to fix this.....SONY U FAIL ONCE AGAIN......:n00b:

and yes I do have high speed internet 30Mbps Download (comcast)Claps

I know it has not crashed....but who's laughing now at my THREAD from weeks ago....Yes
Last edited by ANTI-ONYX ; 06-03-2011 at 02:24 AM.

The following 4 users say thank you to ANTI-ONYX for this useful post:

40Thieves, MrMasterDazzle, xkia, xSOADx

The following 17 users groaned at ANTI-ONYX for this awful post:

-O-Z-Z-A-8-8-, -Syed-, atifI0, beryce, BillGates, CodingNation, Eminem., GQGK, gusbus20, Joshhyyy-, King Jamiɘ, LiveLongDieHard, mcstyle24, NelsonRodV, RavagedBoom, Sloth Astronaut, warman_94
06-03-2011, 01:06 PM #29
ANTI-ONYX
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by NyanCat View Post
Mine download is fine and was fine yesterday as well. Also I just have gotten one error code. Its probarly something with your connection.

dude....did you read my post? I have super fast internet connection, 30Mbps download....has nothing to do with my connection, it was definitely PSN and PS Store....I'm a sofware engineer and an IT guy, so don't preach to me about connectivity....lol....

Besides, It wasn't only me... many people are having problems.... just look at all the posts here on NGU about people getting burned by sony....

---------- Post added at 09:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 AM ----------

Originally posted by 10 View Post
it's not sony's fault that your download speed it's not good enough Winky Winky
/facepalm

why don't you read my entire thread?

dude....did you read my post? I have super fast internet connection, 30Mbps download....has nothing to do with my connection, it was definitely PSN and PS Store....I'm a sofware engineer and an IT guy, so don't preach to me about connectivity....lol....

Besides, It wasn't only me... many people are having problems.... just look at all the posts here on NGU about people getting burned by sony.... Claps
06-03-2011, 01:08 PM #30
ANTI-ONYX
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by PsYcHoSiS View Post
It hasn't crashed because the welcome back program hasn't started yet No

TRUE DAT....SO do you think it might when the free welcome pack starts? we shall seee.... lol
06-03-2011, 01:09 PM #31
pointless thread. clogging up the server with shit threads.
post some real news
06-03-2011, 01:10 PM #32
ANTI-ONYX
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by mrmasterdazzle View Post
i know sony are retards sometimes :lol: But atleast they are trying but i agree with you
plus they need more servers Dancing

" do or do not, there is no try" ~~~~yoda~~~~
06-03-2011, 01:23 PM #33
HypeRiinXz
Are you high?
Originally posted by ONYX View Post

Besides, It wasn't only me... many people are having problems.... just look at all the posts here on NGU about people getting burned by sony....

---------- Post added at 09:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 AM ----------

/facepalm

why don't you read my entire thread?

Besides, It wasn't only me... many people are having problems.... just look at all the posts here on NGU about people getting burned by sony.... Claps

Then its you m8 i haven't had any problems with the store ti works fine with me
06-03-2011, 03:00 PM #34
ZoneHD
Shiver do you lift?
Originally posted by Ropponen View Post
And I bought First Strike and nothing happened to me either.

You gotta say first strike like in halo.

FIRST STRIKE!!!!!

06-03-2011, 03:13 PM #35
Originally posted by 10 View Post
They Are Putting Up Region Region For The Welcome Gift So No One Have Download Crashes. And Download's Always Take Time It's Not Sony's Fault That Your Download Speed It's Not Good Enough Winky Winky

Are you serious? I have 47MB download on my PC and did a PS3 connection test and was getting 39MB download, how can you say it was his connection when I have fast net and got it tons yesterday aswell? LOL

EDIT: Just to add, it's been great today not one error, but still lol.
Last edited by casavult ; 06-03-2011 at 03:15 PM. Reason: EDIT

The following user thanked casavult for this useful post:

ANTI-ONYX
06-03-2011, 03:17 PM #36
Joshhyyy-
I defeated!
Originally posted by ONYX View Post
PLEASE DON'T FLAME ME....I believe I speak for most of us here... If you disagree, that's fine, but let's be civilized guys, I welcome your responses my fellow NGUsers...:hitman:

you know about 2-3 weeks ago I put this post on NGU about how PSN & PS Store could be slow or even crash when it came back up due to the high traffic volume...:\

People laughed at me and flame me non stop, today (1st day of PS STORE since the hack attack) I went to download some free content (movie & game trailers) about 5 of them approx. 150Mb each.......OVER AN HOUR TO DOWNLOAD...../facepalm & poor bastards getting error codes after purchasing DLC's with their hard earned money...:embarrassed: it's only the 1st day damn it... for crying out loud....what's gonna happen when we all start downloading the free games from the WELCOME BACK PROGRAM for PETE'S SAKE????

what a joke........you had 6 weeks of downtime to fix this.....SONY U FAIL ONCE AGAIN......:n00b:

and yes I do have high speed internet 30Mbps Download (comcast)Claps

I know it has not crashed....but who's laughing now at my THREAD from weeks ago....Yes

a answer for u last question im laughing Gasp hahahaha
06-03-2011, 03:32 PM #37
ANTI-ONYX
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by habsfan247 View Post
a answer for u last question im laughing Gasp hahahaha

i'm rolling on the flooor to LOLing too.....

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo