Post: Now that the PS STORE is FINALLY back up after 6 weeks, SONY still fails & we suffer
06-03-2011, 02:22 AM #1
ANTI-ONYX
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); PLEASE DON'T FLAME ME....I believe I speak for most of us here... If you disagree, that's fine, but let's be civilized guys, I welcome your responses my fellow NGUsers...:hitman:

you know about 2-3 weeks ago I put this post on NGU about how PSN & PS Store could be slow or even crash when it came back up due to the high traffic volume...:\

You must login or register to view this content.

People laughed at me and flame me non stop, today (1st day of PS STORE since the hack attack) I went to download some free content (movie & game trailers) about 5 of them approx. 150Mb each.......OVER AN HOUR TO DOWNLOAD...../facepalm & poor bastards getting error codes after purchasing DLC's with their hard earned money...:embarrassed: it's only the 1st day damn it... for crying out loud....what's gonna happen when we all start downloading the free games from the WELCOME BACK PROGRAM for PETE'S SAKE????

what a joke........you had 6 weeks of downtime to fix this.....SONY U FAIL ONCE AGAIN......:n00b:

and yes I do have high speed internet 30Mbps Download (comcast)Claps

I know it has not crashed....but who's laughing now at my THREAD from weeks ago....Yes
Last edited by ANTI-ONYX ; 06-03-2011 at 02:24 AM.

The following 4 users say thank you to ANTI-ONYX for this useful post:

40Thieves, MrMasterDazzle, xkia, xSOADx

The following 17 users groaned at ANTI-ONYX for this awful post:

-O-Z-Z-A-8-8-, -Syed-, atifI0, beryce, BillGates, CodingNation, Eminem., GQGK, gusbus20, Joshhyyy-, King Jamiɘ, LiveLongDieHard, mcstyle24, NelsonRodV, RavagedBoom, Sloth Astronaut, warman_94
06-08-2011, 01:37 AM #47
ANTI-ONYX
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by bell View Post
It was the first day back...so everyone was downloading free games at the same time..that's why there were crashes -.- don't take it out on sony they tried to get the service back as quickly as possible.

with all due respect brother...ps store came back after 6 weeks, psn came back after 4 weeks, so I hardly call that "as quickly as possible"...

sony dragged their feet big time, a week after that hack attack, sony still had their pants down with their asses still being handed to them in a silver platter without knowing what hit them....lol....

dont even get me started.....
06-08-2011, 07:48 AM #48
xkia
No Idea
Originally posted by ONYX View Post
Honestly I think it's per console, not per account.... so dont get your hopes up brother....

its not per console i used 3 accounts and got the 5 free games Smile
06-09-2011, 09:43 PM #49
bell
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by another user
sony dragged their feet big time, a week after that hack attack, sony still had their pants down with their asses still being handed to them in a silver platter without knowing what hit them....lol....

dont even get me started.....

They wouldn't bring the network back unless they were sure everything was perfect. I'm sure people would've been even more pissed if they brought it back quickly and it ended up getting attacked again... and the store was back later because restoring online play was their top priority.
06-10-2011, 03:19 PM #50
forcer911
Space Ninja
that's why i'm switching to microsoft but it's not the basically reason

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo